Paris got the Smackdown!

txsvicki said:
Paris has family money and lots of pretty clothes, but she really is not beautiful. Way too skinny. It's funny how women can have morals and look down on other women who don't, such as Paris, and some men will say that they are jealous. Anyone who doesn't like her behavior would never want to be anything like Paris.
It's a double standard. When a man doesn't like another man it's for a valid reason. When a woman doesn't like another woman "Oh, then it's jealousy."

I'd love to have Paris' money but anything else...no thank you.

lizzybeth said:
It's a double standard. When a man doesn't like another man it's for a valid reason. When a woman doesn't like another woman "Oh, then it's jealousy."

I'd love to have Paris' money but anything else...no thank you.
LOL! I agree with you lizzybeth:cool:

I don't care about her money, Paris will do by herself, HAH. I mean, man enjoy those women but never marry them, I hope.

She seems to be dumb but again, who cares?

Looks like Richie to me Am, but can see how you might think it was an Olsen twin.

deandaniellws said:
She is gross and skanky. Even my sons 22 and 24 think she is gross! Jealous!?!? I think not! LOL :loser:
LOL! My sons 20 & 19 think the same about her skanky butt. Without her name and money she'd be less than trailer trash. To them she is NOT Hawt!

:laugh:
SadieMae said:
LOL! My sons 20 & 19 think the same about her skanky butt. Without her name and money she'd be less than trailer trash. To them she is NOT Hawt!
LOL, I agree..

txsvicki said:
Paris has family money and lots of pretty clothes, but she really is not beautiful. Way too skinny. It's funny how women can have morals and look down on other women who don't, such as Paris, and some men will say that they are jealous. Anyone who doesn't like her behavior would never want to be anything like Paris.

I think she's incredibly pretty. She's got the perfect body to show off clothes. That of a 12-year old boy. Its always been that way. Designers make them that size. When they start making them a size 4, the women will look like women. I'd love to have her money. But since I can't stand having people stare at me, I can do without the "fame" thing. Never could have been a model or actress. ;)

Paris is attractive--but that's it---She recently compared herself to Marilyn Monroe,but MM was beautiful---Many others are prettier than Paris also---Shannon Moakler--also Trump's daughter--also Buffy the Vampire Slayer--also Tanya Meme on A&E's Sell This House--also that South African girl who won the Oscar for portraying Aileen Wuornos---also Raymond's wife on Everybody Loves Raymond

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back