Paris Hilton arrested in Hollywood

Ok and why does one article say she spent the day working on her video AND HAVING DINNER with her sister and friends before heading out to the event? Sort of blows that empty stomach excuse.

julianne said:
I think she was much prettier in her younger days (I know, she's still young) when her hair wasn't bleached out and she didn't have the fake blue contacts. There are pics of her with brown hair and brown eyes at

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005189.html

The home page of that site, www.awfulplasticsurgery.com , has lots of "interesting" before and after photos of various celebrities.

IMO, you can always tell when people have had a face lift, or blepharoplasty---not very becoming, IMO.
Whom ever fixed her nose should be sued! It looked way better before they put the knob on the end of it. She did look cute when she had brown hair and brown eyes.

englishleigh said:
I think she's the most useless human being on the face of the earth, personally. :doh:
She's nasty! Inside and out. :doh:

jubie said:
I thought her mugshot would be all over the internet already just like all the fallen before her... Mel Gibson et al.
Jubie

I was wondering about this too....Is it maybe because she hasn't been charged yet and at this point is still under investigation? Dunno.

that is what I think to Jilly.

I don't think they actually booked her.

Amraann said:
that is what I think to Jilly.

I don't think they actually booked her.

Which brings me another question - why is it still "under investigation". Is it because she registered the minimum of .08 and they need more of a case to proceed? Maybe she gave a urine/blood sample for drugs and they're testing?

I dunno.....maybe they're just following her tracks that evening to back up the breath test.

I've been trying to find out the testing procedure for both alcohol and drugs and it's too :confused: for me!

julia said:
Why doesn't this chick have a driver? Duh Paris.

What? And ruin the image of herself sitting behind the wheel of her $450,000 Mercedes?:D Everything is for show with this gal and Lord knows we've all been made aware of that by now!

Liz said:
Which reminds me, and I hate to spread rumors, but rumor has it she broke her "one year celibacy pledge" after a month or less.

Who'da thunk it? lol!
I think her celibacy pledge was not based in any reality that she practices and I'm sure the biggest thing that concerns her about the DUI arrest is that all the articles referencing the incident spell her name correctly.

Jeana (DP) said:
Don't they make them wash off their makeup before they get their mug shots taken? I'll betcha they didn't do that to her.
Hi Jeana,:)
I do not know about that place.But we do not make people wash their face before we book them.They are booked as is.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I would have thought dopey Paris was too dumb to drive. You need to know right and left, stop and go. That is even before you start the engine.Won't even go into that.

Oh, boy. Why does'nt she just get a driver?:loser: :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back