Paris Hilton IS Mother Theresa

somebody truly needs to enllighten this director/producer or whatever. I agree with CYBERLAW - tremendous insult to the memory of an incredibly SELFLESS WOMAN.

GOD IF THERE EVER WAS 2 OPPOSITES IN THE WORLD. I can't stand the little silver spooned witch. She rids herself of animals that she thought she'd want then decided they were a nuisance.... she spends hords of money and parties all night... oh whatever I could go on forever.

This is horrible.

blueclouds said:
somebody truly needs to enllighten this director/producer or whatever. I agree with CYBERLAW - tremendous insult to the memory of an incredibly SELFLESS WOMAN.

GOD IF THERE EVER WAS 2 OPPOSITES IN THE WORLD. I can't stand the little silver spooned witch. She rids herself of animals that she thought she'd want then decided they were a nuisance.... she spends hords of money and parties all night... oh whatever I could go on forever.

This is horrible.

I agree with you both!

Jules said:
Hilton Slams Mother Teresa Rumors

HOLLYWOOD - Hotel heiress Paris Hilton has slammed media reports she will play Mother Teresa in an upcoming film, insisting that the two look nothing alike.

Indian filmmaker T. Rajeevnath has said the 25-year-old socialite is on his short list of actresses to play the Nobel Prize winner.

The director believes the two share a "facial resemblance" and claims to be meeting with Hilton later this month about the role. :rolleyes:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489585

I'm in no way calling Mother Teresa unattractive but she was a little elderly weathered skin woman. It's hilarious to think what Paris Hilton must be thinking to be compared in looks although I think Paris is way too Skinny and probably will be weathered looking soon if she drinks like they say she does.

Who knows this might be a PR stunt to get both their names in the paper.

You know what they say about publicity, but because of the "change" in looks that Paris would have to go through, that would probably be the main reason why she won't do it.

No Glam factor......

Yeah, if PH is MT, then let me see, I will choose Marilyn Monroe. I wonder how I would look as a "bottle" blonde..........

wouldn't it be great though if she was cast in the role. but had to spend a long time doing the things that mother theresa did? no makeup, no couture. just a dusty little cloth dress. and she had some sort of ephiphany that her life was stupid and she decided to become a real humanitarian. then we wouldn't have to watch her be skanky anymore?

not gonna happen. but i can dream.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.