Identified! Patchwork Calico Shirt and Bell Bottom Jeans

Possibly. Too hard to tell. Something to keep in mind.

I still think that this is just a masculine looking female. I doubt very much that Alcala would take a posed photo of a man dressed in women's clothing. I remember women back in the 70's that dressed this way. I just think that the cross dresser theory is way off base. Alcala was interested in little girls and beautiful women that he could torture, rape and murder. Basically, a coward. I could never see him even taking a second look at someone that didn't fit his ideal victim. Perhaps this woman was the mother of one of the little girls he wanted to try to ingratiate himself to and took her picture to show her what a professional he was. Perhaps she was his landlord or a neighbor. This woman does not fit the profile of his victims.

I think he might have liked little boys too just by his photo collection. It's hard for me to look at the collection of photo's without thinking he had an evil thought in every picture. I try to think objectively when looking at them, kinda hoping that they are not victims.

I still think that this is just a masculine looking female. I doubt very much that Alcala would take a posed photo of a man dressed in women's clothing. I remember women back in the 70's that dressed this way. I just think that the cross dresser theory is way off base. Alcala was interested in little girls and beautiful women that he could torture, rape and murder. Basically, a coward. I could never see him even taking a second look at someone that didn't fit his ideal victim. Perhaps this woman was the mother of one of the little girls he wanted to try to ingratiate himself to and took her picture to show her what a professional he was. Perhaps she was his landlord or a neighbor. This woman does not fit the profile of his victims.

I think he might have liked little boys too just by his photo collection. It's hard for me to look at the collection of photo's without thinking he had an evil thought in every picture. I try to think objectively when looking at them, kinda hoping that they are not victims. They say there is a story behind every picture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back