Patricia Garrido

Did anyone see that the pervs in Antioch are at it again. Apparently someone just tried to kidnap a 5 year old by dragging her to their car after she refused candy (great upbringing mom:) ) Fortunately her brother saw it happening and ran to her causing the bad dude to let the little girl go and ran well drove away.

There was just an article in today's paper linking the teenage use of pot/Marijuana with Schizophrenia. I'll be back with it...

By Nicole Ostrow

Feb. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Young adults who used marijuana as teens were more likely than those who didn’t to develop schizophrenia and psychotic symptoms including hallucinations and delusions, an Australian study found.
Those who used the drug for six or more years were twice as likely to develop a psychosis such as schizophrenia or to have delusional disorders than those who never used marijuana, according to research released online by the Archives of General Psychiatry. They were also four times as likely to score high on a list of psychotic-like experiences.
The findings build on previous research and shows that marijuana use isn’t as harmless as some people think, lead study author John McGrath said yesterday in an e-mail. The study was the first to look at sibling pairs to discount genetic or environmental influence and still find marijuana linked to later psychosis, the authors said in the study.
“This is the most convincing evidence yet that the earlier you use cannabis, the more likely you are to have symptoms of a psychotic illness,” said McGrath, a professor at the Queensland Brain Institute in Brisbane, Australia, in a statement. “The message for teenagers is: if they choose to use cannabis they have to understand there’s a risk involved.” more at link:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aaEUcOXHDhsg

It isn't convincing at all, they are assuming the pot use is the causitive behaviour just because it is observed first when it is just as likely (and more probable) that the reverse is true. In other words, people at risk of developing schizophrenia and other conditions are more likely to use pot than those who are not at risk, which is not surprising since they have latent mental illness.

BBM. To me this phrase is NOT admitting responsibility for his actions, he's so vague... just what disgusting things is he admitting to?: kidnapping Jaycee and keeping her from her family, or raping her repeatedly, forced imprisonment, forced childbearing, on and on, without getting into details. I see it as a non-admission. Even if he found God and left her alone the last several years, doesn't absolve him from what he did, and for that he needs to be punished! He's already tried the I was on drugs/I've found God routine before to try to snow the courts and his Parole Officers.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

and this is the same interview he annouced that jaycee was gonna come forward and annoit him saint phil.

as if everythinng he ever did to her could be erased.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back