Patrick McKenna (Famous PI) On Defense Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a vision of the DT gathered in JB's office.:grouphug: They are frantic as they see their gravy train, day-by-day, limping out of sight. "What to do? What to do?", they say. Then Jose :mickey:, who's been thumbing thru the file cabinet, comes across an unpaid (of course) invoice for Patrick McKenna, P.I.. :websleuther: "Eureka!", he shouts. "This guy is famous. He'll keep us in the news for a few days."

That thing about all those "sweet photos arranged on the walls" slays me. i wonder if there are pics from earlier of that same room, because I too am convinced Mrs. Maw Anthony did that. not FCA and well right before McKenna arrived.

That thing about all those "sweet photos arranged on the walls" slays me. i wonder if there are pics from earlier of that same room, because I too am convinced Mrs. Maw Anthony did that. not FCA and well right before McKenna arrived.

Of course she did. The beautiful room does not mean it was a harmonious household as CA would like the public to belive.

For all those wonderful critical thinkers on this thread: What can we conclude from the famous Mr Patrick J. McKenna's following statement, clipped from the referenced article:

"It was an accident that spun out of control and George disposed of the body, but I can't say exactly how," McKenna said. "If Casey wanted to be free, she would have dropped Caylee in the pool, called 911 and been a grieving mother."

Why didn't Casey "want to be free?"

For all those wonderful critical thinkers on this thread: What can we conclude from the famous Mr Patrick J. McKenna's following statement, clipped from the referenced article:

"It was an accident that spun out of control and George disposed of the body, but I can't say exactly how," McKenna said. "If Casey wanted to be free, she would have dropped Caylee in the pool, called 911 and been a grieving mother."

Why didn't Casey "want to be free?"

If she wanted to be free of responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500