Patsy Ramsey is close to death

Show Me said:
I've heard this all before too, but is Patsy really close to death? What's going on?

I've got to agree on Toltec, my belief is the same you must confess your sins to be forgiven....something I bet Patsy knows very well.

Maybe Patsy DON'T know?

IMO

All this sympathy for a woman who at the very least covered up the murder of her sweet little girl and then lied and lied and lied and continues to lie.

Sorry that Patsy is dying? No way. Only sorry that she is not being made to face the music in this world. I pray for the ultimate justice because God knows what she has done. And so does Patsy.

I believe that most every mother's desire is to see her children raised and grown. Burke should be starting college within the next couple of weeks. I am thankful that Patsy got to live long enough to see him into a young adulthood.

If it's true and John did murder JBN then it would be right for Patsy to tell that so John can face the justice system and she can go in peace knowing that he did not get away with murdering their daughter. Would serve him right.

lisafremont said:
All this sympathy for a woman who at the very least covered up the murder of her sweet little girl and then lied and lied and lied and continues to lie.

Sorry that Patsy is dying? No way. Only sorry that she is not being made to face the music in this world. I pray for the ultimate justice because God knows what she has done. And so does Patsy.
I have to agree with you Lisa. Think we'll see a deathbed confession???

sissi said:
I had so hoped this case would be solved before Patsy died,she deserved answers and to see the perp brought to justice. I have been here (around this case) since the beginning, and never for a moment have I considered Patsy in any way responsible for either the murder or a cover up. I'm certain, life outside the forums, the Judge Carnes ruling in particular, lightened Patsy's heart a bit, knowing many , many see this case as a double tragedy, a dead child and a destroyed family. This generation of people are consumers, and sadly most often media fed. No one can be blamed for buying into the information that was presented to us, how were we to tell the truth from the lies? I only know what "side" I bought, and my reasoning behind doing so. I hope Patsy finds it in her heart to forgive, and her journey home provides her with the truth she has waited for so long. My prayers are with her and her family.

Well, I was one that thought the Ramseys were guilty--of all of it. Now I am not convinced that they had anything to do with it.

Anyway, what you said is quite lovely. Thank you.

I can't quote scripture and verse, but my Bible says..Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved..
Then we are called to.. repent to the Lord, who will remember our sins no more.. Then we are to.. Go, and sin no more ..(which we do anyway, and should always ask for forgiveness)
Patsy is not dying because she is suspected by some of killing her child..she is dying from a terrible disease..one that can, and perhaps will, affect many of us here. No one but Patsy knows her relationship with God, and if she has repented of any sins she may have committed, and it is none of our business anyway..She has suffered enough emotional and physical pain over the years since JonBenet was killed..I personally think she will welcome death and a new beginning of Eternal Life.:twocents:
Kathleen

Kathleen said:
I can't quote scripture and verse, but my Bible says..Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved..
Then we are called to.. repent to the Lord, who will remember our sins no more.. Then we are to.. Go, and sin no more ..(which we do anyway, and should always ask for forgiveness)
Patsy is not dying because she is suspected by some of killing her child..she is dying from a terrible disease..one that can, and perhaps will, affect many of us here. No one but Patsy knows her relationship with God, and if she has repented of any sins she may have committed, and it is none of our business anyway..She has suffered enough emotional and physical pain over the years since JonBenet was killed..I personally think she will welcome death and a new beginning of Eternal Life.:twocents:
Kathleen

Amen, Kathleen! Only God knows the heart! :)

I believe you must confess your sin and ask for forgiveness only to God. Certainly I am not in any position to forgive Patsy as I really believe she knows what happened to JonBenet. Her salvation does not depend on her confessing her sins to me or others.

LinasK said:
I have to agree with you Lisa. Think we'll see a deathbed confession???
I know you didn't ask me but I think if she did help cover for someone, that person is still alive and she would not tell on her death bed if she would not tell when her daughter died.
Also I think her vanity is a driving force in her life. She would not want her memory tainted.

First Question: Is this a rumor or confirmed?

Before God, we are all the same. If she is guilty of something, it is up to the Lord to judge her. As far as I am concerned, she is a human being dying and deserves to have mercy from her fellow men and women. I have no pleasure in bashing a dying person, even mass murderers are being treated gently in their last hours.

If it is true that she is dying, I pray for her soul and ask God to forgive her any sins she may have committed.

Wuschel

I was gone all day yesterday, came home in wee hours. What a bit of news about Patsy Ramsey!

Tricia, doctors are so good at estimating remaining time line for a human with a fatal disease. I was given 6 months IF I did not have my open heart surgery in 1999.

God frequently points out to the medical profession that they may err occasionally.

Surely just that Patsy is 'near' death is pretty open ended, given her past recoveries.

I would certainly hope that her soul rests in peace when her time actually comes. The bigger question will be whether or not it will, and we will never know that of course.

I would also hope that by the Ramsey actions that many of us who have observed their dispair and failure at achieving a 'normal' life, would learn that 'truth' is always the best route to take in difficult circumstances.

So, just HOW close is she 'this time'?

I shall pray for her soul, when she actually dies.

God bless tiny JonBenet, she did not deserve to die.

When I was getting ready for work this morning,I had my tv tuned into the "Today" show. When I was quickly passing the tv, they had a picture of JonBenet,I immediately thought,"uh oh,it's true ...the media knows." But all it was about,was a segment they were going to have on later,about why some people are so "into" high profile cases,like OJ and the Ramsey's.

So .. has anyone heard anything further about Patsy,or how this story was confirmed?

capps said:
When I was getting ready for work this morning,I had my tv tuned into the "Today" show. When I was quickly passing the tv, they had a picture of JonBenet,I immediately thought,"uh oh,it's true ...the media knows." But all it was about,was a segment they were going to have on later,about why some people are so "into" high profile cases,like OJ and the Ramsey's.

So .. has anyone heard anything further about Patsy,or how this story was confirmed?
Tricia posted this. It's post #12

Where did this "Patsy is close to death" information come from? I have heard too much in the past to believe anything from the RamCamp.

Toltec said:
When one is under extreme stress, the antibodies are greatly compromised and therefore cannot fight off infections and other types of illnesses.

Patsy knows that in order to see JonBenet or anyone else she must confess her sins. That is the ticket to Heaven.

I think she confessed her sins a long time ago (to Rev. H.). Don't know if that will get her to Heaven or not...but I think she's confessed.

Seeker said:
Tricia posted this. It's post #12

Seeker,

Thanks for the info.

Oh ..... Susan Bennett.
Of course Patsy needs a miracle ... everyone who has cancer needs a miracle.I wonder if she truly is at the end of her life?If she is,I hope it is quick and painless.

Where will Patsy's funeral be--Charlevoix or Roswell? Where was her mother Nedra's funeral held?

Thanks T'sNana for sending the link.

I believe that was an article put out almost four months ago,when it was reported that Patsy's cancer spread to her brain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann
Back