Patsy's Campaign Letter

At least Patsy intimated that they would be defending against negative campaigning.

NEd: Oh Yeah Vicktor at LEAST she did that. LOL Have you sent your $500 to them yet Vic?

Anyone notice how eerie it is that both the ransom note and this letter have distinct "stoty telling" quality to them... :doh:

PS: Show me, Thanks for the compliment but as you can see Barbara sort of has the skinny on this one!!

Great Posts Barbara!!

Barbara's post kick butt, Jubie...you betcha.

Patsy does everything for John, but run for office. Slogan should read 'vote for John AND Patsy'. Egads I pity the Michigan people should he, by chance, win.

Barbara said:
If you prefer, you can send as big a check as possible to: Friends to Elect John Ramsey ? 106 W. Carpenter St., Charlevoix, MI 49720.
Oops!, I unfortunately have just run out of checks in my wallet. So I'll be sending an IOU for $118,000 to address above, which Patsy was nice enough to include.

I suggest everyone else do the same... Or maybe just enclose a short note saying you'll be happy to send in your $500 as soon as they repay the taxpayers of Boulder the millions of dollars they stole from them.

I'd be afraid of the bus...who's driving? Surely not Susan "Police Chief" Stine? :crazy:

Can't wait for the next installment of 'As The Worm Turns'. The more Patsy writes, the more I believe she wrote the ransom note.

What really interest me is any political debate John may engage in. If I were the other candidates I'd make John say...'Lin Wood has promised not to sue the other candidates.' Doubt John will do it....he's scared to address the issue of his daughter's death and his lack of fulfilling any promises associated with the murder.

Though his daughter's murder is a great 'platform' to run for office.

Show Me said:
I'd be afraid of the bus...who's driving? Surely not Susan "Police Chief" Stine? :crazy:

Nah, she's probably busy calling the wives of the other candidates as their mistress. She has to do that by phone, 'cause if they see her, they'll know better. :)

Can't wait for the next installment of 'As The Worm Turns'. The more Patsy writes, the more I believe she wrote the ransom note.

Ain't that the truth :clap:

What really interest me is any political debate John may engage in. If I were the other candidates I'd make John say...'Lin Wood has promised not to sue the other candidates.' Doubt John will do it....he's scared to address the issue of his daughter's death and his lack of fulfilling any promises associated with the murder.

Nah, Lin is busy advising him in a support group with Gary Condit. They will wait till after the campaigns so that they can record what the opponenents say and then sue 'em!

I would personally pay good money to actually see John in a candidates debate. I predict it will never happen. He doesn't have anything worthwhile to say from what I've been reading. But, I would certainly love to see him up there, answering those political questions. AND I would love to watch him get "offended" when the opponents challenge him, and storm off the stage or something similar. He is a joke and a bad one at that!

Though his daughter's murder is a great 'platform' to run for office.

And an even greater asset as something to "blame" when he loses the election. He can go back to blaming the media, the murder, the cancer, the lynch mob, etc.

It's NEVER their own doing and never their own fault

Am I the only one who finds the tone of this letter obnoxious? If I WERE a Ramsey supporter and I received this letter, I would toss it in the trash along with my vote for John Ramsey.
I find the part about "sending as large a check as possible," to be rude and insulting. Would love to know how others feel.

gretchen said:
Am I the only one who finds the tone of this letter obnoxious? If I WERE a Ramsey supporter and I received this letter, I would toss it in the trash along with my vote for John Ramsey.
I find the part about "sending as large a check as possible," to be rude and insulting. Would love to know how others feel.

I find it obnoxious also Gretchen...though I had to stop laughing first.

Barbara John will blame the following people when he loses the election.

Bad press.
Keenan not stated they were cleared.
Intruder (always the perfect fall guy).
Those darn internet beer can collectors.

It's never a Ramsey's fault ever...read DOI and you know what I mean.

No Gretchen, you are not alone. They ARE obnoxious and insulting to those who they want to count on for votes and money.

They are cocky and feel above it all. This is a man who supposedly hired a professional to help with his campaign? They allowed Patsy to send a letter like that????

It is exactly their obnoxiousness (is that a word?) and cockiness, feeling above it all that gives me hope that they will slip up one day.

If they gain momentum in their feelings of political importance, they might just say that one thing or take that one step over the line that will not allow them to backtrack or explain.

I live with hope.

Show Me,

That would make a great, humorous thread if we listed all the reasons that will be stated by the Ramseys, the RST and their other supporters, lawyers et al when he loses. At least a little light humor, which is always welcome

Personally, I hope he gets in. Nothing like being under the spotlight and showing us what he's got, and what he ain't got!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back