Patsy's Cocktails at the White's Party.....

coloradokares said:
I agree with all but the type A personality. I think there were more issues than just type A. JMO.
I agree,I think she had maybe more than one personality disorder.

JMO8778 said:
I agree,I think she had maybe more than one personality disorder.
I have often wondered if Patsy, herself, had been molested as a child, and maybe that was the cause of a personality disorder.

Ames said:
I have often wondered if Patsy, herself, had been molested as a child, and maybe that was the cause of a personality disorder.
I know that has been an accusation that she was. However I don't have a link to any credible back up to that that does not include eventually some alien stuff etc. So?

In one of Patsy's interviews, she was asked to take the interviewer through the steps that her family went through at the White's party, beginning when they first arrived. Patsy stated that they had some Cocktails....I personally would love to know, just how many of these cocktails she had. I asked this same question over at the Court tv board, and got slammed, because a poster thought that I was calling Patsy a drunk. I have no idea where they came up with that idea....I am just curious as to if she may have been a little "tipsy" when they arrived home. She went on to state, in her interview, that she couldn't drink alcohol anymore, because it interfered with her antidepressants. I will provide a link if needed.
Where is the link?

And considering how Patsy was so fond of downplaying anything that might make her look bad, she'd probably had more than she'd admit to.
I agree. She especially seemed incredibly pretentious. Appearances meant everything to her. And she proved in various interviews how venomous she could turn if she was defied right or wrong.

Yep, thats my thoughts too! Her one or two, would probably be more like five or six....who knows? I mean really, does anyone think that she is going to give an honest answer when it came to how many cocktails she had? She wasn't even sure if it was ONE or if it was TWO.
If this were here in Wisconsin, it would sound suspicious if she said she had fewer than 5 or 6 drinks on Christmas.

In one of Patsy's interviews, she was asked to take the interviewer through the steps that her family went through at the White's party, beginning when they first arrived. Patsy stated that they had some Cocktails....I personally would love to know, just how many of these cocktails she had. I asked this same question over at the Court tv board, and got slammed, because a poster thought that I was calling Patsy a drunk. I have no idea where they came up with that idea...
So over the years I check in on this case . I dont "follow it" like most of yous.
I am objective mostly on this case ,but I have formed one very strong opinion.
The Brass giraffe .

You did not deserve to get slammed and the fact you did over that issue ,is , something.
Not many people mention the brass giraffes , Thankfully someone did. This murder is the most soap opera thing ever.

IMO I think she made the disclaimer to kinda jump the shark.
She fully expected her drinking issue to be brought to the front.
Why preempt that and then write a fake ransom note?
Deets.
Jonfather might have been abusing her but Patsy murdered her.

So over the years I check in on this case . I dont "follow it" like most of yous.
I am objective mostly on this case ,but I have formed one very strong opinion.
The Brass giraffe .

You did not deserve to get slammed and the fact you did over that issue ,is , something.
Not many people mention the brass giraffes , Thankfully someone did. This murder is the most soap opera thing ever.

IMO I think she made the disclaimer to kinda jump the shark.
She fully expected her drinking issue to be brought to the front.
Why preempt that and then write a fake ransom note?
Deets.
Jonfather might have been abusing her but Patsy murdered her.
Patsy's fibers are embedded into the knotting of the ligature. Which more or less suggests she asphyxiated JonBenet.

Some say she was only staging her death, others claim she cruely ended her life. Also neither JR or PR phoned for medical assistance for JonBenet.

They only phoned 911 once the staging was complete!

Patsy's fibers are embedded into the knotting of the ligature. Which more or less suggests she asphyxiated JonBenet.

Some say she was only staging her death, others claim she cruely ended her life. Also neither JR or PR phoned for medical assistance for JonBenet.

They only phoned 911 once the staging was complete!
I didnt follow that close but has anyone timed themselves drafting a note and writing it out like that ? That had to take a minute .
Patsy murdered her and wrote a note ,or she wrote a note and murdered her? Or she wrote a note and didnt murder her? But she wrote the note.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back