Paul Newman Dies of Cancer (83 years old)

Ah...he was such a great guy and a tremendous talent..but best of all he lived his life to the fullest both for himself and others. Heaven has another Blue Eyed Angel today!

OMG, I didn't even see this on AOL news. Don't watch TV in the morning. I have to come to WS to find out this sad, tragic news. RIP Mr. Newman. You will be greatly missed. Prayers to Joanne and family. (sigh...)

I just heard the news. Gosh, this is unbelievable.
What a great guy and an icon!
It's so weird how time flies and we all age... It seems like not long ago I was a kid watching him in so many awesome movies.

What??!!!! :confused: :eek: I didn't know he was ill. He was such a wonderful man and the most handsome ever. Cool Hand Luke is my favorite movie. I'm in shock.
029_39%7ECool-Hand-Luke-Posters.jpg

:(

I agree with what someone else posted, they don't make men like this anymore.

Not only was he beautiful on the outside but he had a beautiful heart and soul also.

Peace be with you Mr. Paul Newman.

I still remember him so well in the movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Wonderful, exciting movie.

Paul Newman was a great actor and a great humanitarian as well! The world has lost an awesome person! Blessings on him and his family!

:star2:

Rest in peace, Mr. Newman. You brought pleasure and amusement to many lives.

Awww....but he and his wife had a wonderful life.

R.I.P. Mr. Neuman.

Now we eill be able to see that bright and beautiful star both on the screen as well as shining brightly from heaven above.

Thoughts and condolences to his family and friends.

Paul Newman belonged to a generation of actors with a strong work ethic- one whose craft was more important than the number of times his picture appeared in the newspaper or counted his success by how many millions his latest role was worth. He was one of a dying breed, and the world is much poorer for his loss. Rest in peace, Mr. Newman, and prayers to your wife and family.

Rest in eternal peace Mr. Newman; you were one of the greats!

I absolutely loved Paul Newman. His passing is very sad. Nice guy, great actor and just plain and simple a hunk.....

Paul Newman was truly a man of great acting art and a giver to those he carried deeply within his heart. He was a man that so many should learn from and be humbled by.

Godspeed, Mr. Newman I have no doubt you were welcomed "home" in loving arms.

So Sad. What a great actor and all-around classy human being! Love his Newman's Own Spaghetti Sauce. I read rumors of his dying weeks ago here, at least he's out of pain.

My favorite Paul Newman movies are: The Sting, and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

He was and will always be my favorite actor. I loved him in the Sting and think he played himself if that beautiful movie "Nobody's Fool."
I have a poster from his "Color of Money" movie in my office.
The day after I learned he died, I went to the grocery store, placed a pink rose and a note on the shelf with his many varieties of salad dressings.
Today I was at that same store and although the rose had wilted, the note was still there with some nice thoughts other people had added.
If you're a fan, follow suit and place a small memorial at your grocery store too for this Hero of a man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back