Peculiar letters from the RN

"Ransom" was a top selling movie in 1996. Released date Nov.8th.

Everyone agrees that either one would have killed her, HOTYH.

Me too. But thats not what you posted. The idea that the coroner 'came close' to saying JBR did not die from asphyxiation is false. Is that not what you posted?

PS. About crime and intelligence, remember that correlation does not imply causation- a basic thing to remember in scientific statistical analysis. Social reality is complicated and different factors are involved in crime.

I'll keep that in mind, the next time I'm conducting a scientific statistical analysis.

Maybe PR read up on how to write like a stupid conventional criminal? I'm sold.[/QUOTE]

Respectively snipped by me

Wasn't she a writer? She knew very well that everyone would read that letter and say "That can't be Patsy, she's a writer....authors don't write like that." She probably didn't have to read up on how to write that way, she's probably always known how.

JMO

SuperDave wrote:
I seem to recall someone saying that. Darned if I can remember who it was...

I do, and now I understand what he means.

I agree about pretty much everything else on that post.

About the movie "Ransom", I thought of something. In the police interview on April 30, 1997, Patsy said that they didn`t go out to movies much because they had a home theatre and therefore would see the movies on video: "usually we`d see everything about a year after it came out."

I would think they had at least heard about it anyway.

This is a great almost usable profile of the ransom note author, TY again claudicci:

By August Drähms, Cesare Lombroso

Maybe PR read up on how to write like a stupid conventional criminal? I'm sold.

Respectfully snipped.

I’m confused. Do you think that a “stupid conventional criminal” did this crime or do you think that someone other than PR read up on how to write like a stupid conventional criminal?

I’m always amazed when folks lie, how they add so much more nonsensical information then necessary just to get people to believe in their lie. Whoever wrote that note wanted to divert the murder investigation. Mission accomplished.

Respectfully snipped.

I’m confused. Do you think that a “stupid conventional criminal” did this crime or do you think that someone other than PR read up on how to write like a stupid conventional criminal?

I’m always amazed when folks lie, how they add so much more nonsensical information then necessary just to get people to believe in their lie. Whoever wrote that note wanted to divert the murder investigation. Mission accomplished.

Spot on,coco puff.:clap:There was no SFF.There was no kidnapping gone wrong.IDI or RDI,the rn is bs and was written to divert attention like you said.IMO it was written to divert attention from sexual ABUSE.

If I were LE I would start THERE.prior abuse.If it wasn't a R then it was someone who had easy access to JB .re-test all the friends,everybody they knew.

Spot on,coco puff.:clap:There was no SFF.There was no kidnapping gone wrong.IDI or RDI,the rn is bs and was written to divert attention like you said.IMO it was written to divert attention from sexual ABUSE.

If I were LE I would start THERE.prior abuse.If it wasn't a R then it was someone who had easy access to JB .re-test all the friends,everybody they knew.

I read the ransom note for the first time a couple weeks ago. This is all brand new to me. My first thoughts were the note is a threat to keep JR's mouth shut. He knows the murderer. It was written as a ransom note but there are hidden meanings in the note for JR.

I believe PR wrote the note. I'm not sure if she murdered the little girl.

YEP!! too bad LE and others took the bait.

In a house where make up and glamor oozed from a small child, it really makes me wonder why they did NOT start with the abuse angle. I guess a small foreign faction leaving a ransom note when there was no kidnaping was just so common of a reason for a murder of a little girl in her own home during the busy holiday season, that they needed to pursue that angle first. :furious:

Me too. But thats not what you posted. The idea that the coroner 'came close' to saying JBR did not die from asphyxiation is false. Is that not what you posted?

Just giving you an example of how frustrating it can be when someone tries to change the rules.

In truth, I wasn't referring to his statements in the autopsy report so much as his statements elsewhere, such as to the attending police officers. Sorry for the confusion.

I read the ransom note for the first time a couple weeks ago. This is all brand new to me. My first thoughts were the note is a threat to keep JR's mouth shut. He knows the murderer. It was written as a ransom note but there are hidden meanings in the note for JR.

It's not impossible.I've seen some IDI's speculating that the real target was in fact John,that the one/ones killing JB wanted to get back at John.In this case John knows EXACTLY who it was and why it happened IMO.Why isn't he talking??Why isn't he A N G R Y??

I believe PR wrote the note. I'm not sure if she murdered the little girl.

Yup.Same here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back