Pedophile Ring Investigation by FBI and US Postal Service

I wont speak for JJ, but I dont think that is what he is saying at all. Sandusky wasnt very relevant to PSU football in 2001. So WHY did the complaints get covered up? Why not hang him out to dry?

Great question believe09. We can't see, or haven't seen the side where Jerry needed special care from the University and Second Mile, because he could be the loose cannon who would tell all, and name names. If that side exsists.

My question from the start has and always will be why, why, why was Jerry able to continue his sexual involvement with boys? Who or what was really being protected or hidden?

His departure from his position with Penn State was a nice retirement package. I question that decision by officials.

jm O.

I'll tell you guys up front that I haven't read every post of this thread. But I will tell you that showering with an 11 year old boy shouldn't EVER happen if you are an adult, even a parent. This is appropriate and most every adult I know would back away from this situation.

But...Jerry was teaching them good shower hygene. Now that is a really stupid excuse for his presence in the shower with younger boys.

jmo

But...Jerry was teaching them good shower hygene. Now that is a really stupid excuse for his presence in the shower with younger boys.

jmo

Well, if he had working out with a group of boys and they all went to shower afterward, I would not think this was strange. It's the physical contact that becomes a problem.

Gothic indeed.

And quite common. I just had a message from someone, admittedly a Paterno fan, who said that I shouldn't talk about 1998, because men of all ages shower together all the time.

And quite common. I just had a message from someone, admittedly a Paterno fan, who said that I shouldn't talk about 1998, because men of all ages shower together all the time.

Did that person indicate that he/she includes 11-year-old boys in the definition of "men of all ages"?

Did that person indicate that he/she includes 11-year-old boys in the definition of "men of all ages"?

I'm fairly certain that when I was 11-12, I was in the shower after gym class with men over 18. I am fairly certain that my gym teachers saw me naked either entering or leaving the shower. I am certain that there was never any physical contact.

I really couldn't tell you if, when showering after gym class in college, if a boy 11-12 years old came in. I wasn't paying attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back