penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT 1 :

55s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Valerie is setting up the podium in front of the jury box. Judge has left the courtroom. Attorneys are milling about. #JodiArias

I have some major butterflies. My heart can't break enough for this family. Hopefully after today they will find some peace. Praying for them constantly.

Has anyone else noticed that the DT lowered CMJA's chair even further than normal today?

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

Alexander's brother Steven has a bunch of papers in his hand...notes for when he speaks? #jodiarias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 17s

Alexander's brother Steven has a bunch of papers in his hand...notes for when he speaks? #jodiarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 18s

Judge left the bench. A special podium is being set up in front of jury box for impact statements. #jodiarias

We are all with you!!! We are standing with you guys!!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE TODAY!

Beth K reports that a special podium is being set up for people giving statements.

#1 Jodi standing for jury

#2 Alexander's Family

#3 Juan's opening

#4 Nurmi's opening

Attachments

• PenaltyJodistandingforjury.jpg
    PenaltyJodistandingforjury.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 40
  • PenaltyAlexanderFamily.jpg
    PenaltyAlexanderFamily.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 47
  • PenaltyJuanOpening.jpg
    PenaltyJuanOpening.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 38
  • PenaltyDefwearingBlueforTravis.jpg
    PenaltyDefwearingBlueforTravis.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 34
Ha ha Willmott not marching up to the judge quite so fast and furious today!!

Noticed that...LOL. And what is with everyone in blue at the defense table?

Nurmi's defense....Jodi was wonderful till she met Travis...

Samantha looks very beautiful today. (she always does) My prayers are with the Alexander family today, I know this has got to be tough, but they finally get to speak.

On HLN: Nurmi just pointed at the convict and called her a GIRL. Man, that is desperate.

Her siblings not taking the stand is weird. Do you think they're not happy with the abuse claims??

I get her Mom not, helps it make it look like no parent support.

Hah! Awesome snub by JW. Go to Wild About Trial to approx the 8:30 mark or a little before. Wish I could capture and post it but I don't know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kosikln