Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he sounded a little too practiced and rehearsed, although for the most part I think he would have been a good witness for her.

I suspect that, although he didn't realize it at the time, he was expecting Jodi to live like a normal adult, to hold a job and pay her bills and be responsible, and she did that . . . until she realized there was no marriage proposal in the offing. Then she simply reverted to what she always was. He can blame it on The Secret or the Mormon church or sunspots or whatever he wants, but it is most likely that she simply hid the real Jodi from him and he hasn't figured it out yet.

And he believed JA paid $300 for *advertiser censored* but could not pay the mortgage? And what about the remote control that found its way to JA's car???

Just out of curiosity, and I apologize if this was asked already, but where's Gus Searcy?

I also saw Nurmi's face get red after Juan told the Court that Nurmi and his sidekick Wilmott left PW's interview with Juan and came back in invoking her 5th amendment right to not incriminate herself. Juan then asked her personally if this was her wish--not just Jodi Arias' lawyers' wish--and she said yes & the Court appointed a lawyer for her personally.

I don't think Nurmi liked that information getting out in open court! He was visibly embarrassed and it was then he threw the tantrum. JMO

Caught that lol

Indeed if one considers the macabre cruelty wreaked upon mankind in war ie WWII gratis NAZI Germany and Japan, the Middle Ages and even before (Attila the Hun) Jodi Arias ' crime is merely child's play.

We are suppose to evolve.

So Patti needs to take the 5th, and Nurmi spins that to say her life has been threatened? Okay...

He acted so immature today. All he has left to do is cry...he sounds like he's getting close.

Something very off about this man to me. He doesn't sound a thing like he did he he testified earlier. He apparently still drinks the koolaid. Maybe he is looking for his 15 minutes of "fame"?
So this man from a different generation strings Jodi along, and now he wants to say she changed overnight, well, hummmm. First clue to the relationship is the way he refers to her as a girl. But she was a very responsible girl when she was with him; worked two jobs (he didn't have any money); was like an auntie to his son (never overstepped into a parenting role); accepted that he would not marry her and she would remain childless (so as not to take anything away from HIS son). Then she apparently used her $12,000 savings to buy a house for them both, but when he ex moves he's just outta there so Jodi takes all the loss on this deal. But she just changed overnight, and all he can think of is it happened when she started with PPL and the Mormons. Yeah, right Mr. B. is a gem. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname