Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis' roommate Enrique will be on NG tonight....

My apologies if this is old news!

Perhaps you are right. I hope you are not, at least here. I won't be watching.

I don't understand what truth or insight people think they will get from a glib, manipulative liar. Maybe it's the entertainment factor?

Of course it's the entertainment factor! We're talking about a woman who just stood before a jury and argued they shouldn't give her death because she grows hair and recycles!

I am being real. I refuse to watch, and am already muting the replays of her from today.

Same here. I refuse to watch. People want to watch that kind garbage is the reason why the media is lining up to interview her. If no one wanted to see JA on TV again nobody would be interested in doing an interview with her. That's just a vicious cycle because we feed what we want into the media. The media is just feeding it back right to our desire. Stop the insanity by ignoring her and the media will finally stop! :stormingmad:

Yes, that's the only kind of friends she deserves. And that, petty, stupid remark about saving spiders was not only childish and silly, but I can't see it as being of benefit to her , and may have the opposite effect, imo. I mean, who has more empathy for a spider than for a man like Travis. She'll save a spider, but went to great extent, effort, and planning to viciously slaughter a beautiful, valuable human being like Travis? :what: She's detestable, and it's obvious to me that Willmott's drinking the JA koolaide, like the really, really concentrated version. So I'm to the point of putting Willmott in the same boat with her.

Willmonts just doing her job. Just trying to save her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how she thinks she's the first person to go to prison and figure out books are a good way to pass the time.

And I also love that she thinks she is the one that is going to introduce recycling to the prison? Like they haven't thought of that!!!!

What a maroon! :floorlaugh:

I'll have to go back and read through the thread...but wanted to say that I missed discussing today's proceedings with the WS community in real time. Bummer that the site was unavailable--grateful that it's back up now. Really don't like that Jodi has been granted permission to give interviews. Let's hope that one or more of the interviewers challenges her when she spews her BS.

Too bad this jury has a history of dragging out their verdicts. :banghead:

MOO

Really? They came back within 2.5 days. That isn't dragging out their verdicts. Far far less than Scott Peterson's verdict and penalty phase. Yeesh.

Sometimes it is so hard to know that evil like this exist and is walking around on this earth. Sad thing is she is not the worst of the worst I reserve that for crimes against children. I do not in any way see this as mental illness, she controlled herself in many situations before and after she killed Travis. She is not mentally ill she is just EVIL!

What is even worse is the ones who can look past it or believe her. God please keep us all and our loved ones safe from evil like this.

Someone has probably already said this, but another question for Jodi:

When exactly can we count on you to 'go silently into the night'?

I was so pissed when she whined she'd never get the chance to spawn ...

My head about exploded

Wouldn't she actually have that chance if she is given LWOP and she marries one of her male pen pal fans?

she'll be giving interviews every month for the next xx years whenever she is able to

she will never never never go quietly. thankfully less and less major news outlets will continue to show it as they move onto newer topics and she becomes old hat.

bbm

Those interviews will be with her behind a big pane of plexiglass & thru a telephone. And in stripes of whatever color designates Death Row in AZ!

I have a question: Does she have access to computers in jail? How is she able to make a PowerPoint presentation?

I'm not surprised the judge lifted the ban on interviews...

It sucks for the fam, but it was the right call imo...

I hope the jurors stay up late and watch every one of them...

Which they currently aren't allowed to until after a final verdict. It does no good now...not sure how this is a "right call."

Once they haul her off to Neverland, can she book strings of interviews? Like one a day for the rest of her life so that she can play with makeup, play pretend and make the world sick?

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 5m
Convicted murderer #JodiArias doing 4.5 hours of interviews TONIGHT while she waits for for life/death sentence.

Can the interviewers be sipping a strawberry frap and nibbling on a Cinnabon during the interview?

If anyone promises to do that, I will watch;)

Beth Karas calling Jodi out about proceeds of her T-shirts...portions of sales go to charity. Jodi said 100%. As usual, she lies.
How do they report the taxes via that disgusting site for JA?

I just can't believe she didn't incorporate spiderman into her survivor t shirt some how. I mean I would have totally expected it from a psycho like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21