Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This I why she needs to get death, she's about to go on a media tour. The pain for the alexanxers will never go away as long as she gets to continue in the media like this

Once Jodi gets the DP (yahoo! i'm off tomorrow :rocker:) , will she appeal?

That would be the question i'd ask her.

Its an automatic appeal here in the states EE....

Everything this vile, narcissistic murderer said today during her allocution was a manipulation, just as everything she said & did after she slaughtered Travis Alexander was a manipulation.

Bottom line: She NEVER said she was sorry during her allocution.

In fact, she flaunted her pseudo-status as a "survivor" of domestic violence by displaying that ridiculous tee-shirt, which, in essence, was another attempt on her part to defend her brutal, unjustified murder of Travis.

Oh - and immediately after the jurors went into deliberations & court was recessed, she waltzed off to put on her make-up & to give media interviews - as if she's some sort of rock star. This demented <expletive> gives a whole new meaning to the word sociopath. Of course, the jurors have no idea what's going on right now.

I pray for wisdom for these jurors.

I pray for comfort & peace for Travis's loved ones.

I pray for Justice for Travis.

I am just coming back and somebody say that there's going to be an interview right now?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

interview on FOX
The interview will be shown in it's entirety at 10:00 Pacific time.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/category/234795/live-video1

ABC15's Amy Murphy is sitting down with Arias at 7:30 p.m. We'll have interview TONIGHT on ABC15 News at 10 p.m.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...hat-shell-do-if-allowed-to-live#ixzz2TymY6Ns9

I heard that not long ago as well. Is this ever going to stop? This is a murder case and people are out buying her makeup. I am totally shocked by this. How does this happen, is this possible?

I thought the TV make up people has the make-up. Why would the jail have to buy the make -up?

Once Jodi gets the DP (yahoo! i'm off tomorrow :rocker:) , will she appeal?

That would be the question i'd ask her.

There is an automatic appeal on death penalty convictions.

I feel like JA has stolen Travis' life ONE MORE TIME, indicated by her laundry list of how she can contribute to society (or at least the inmate population) . . . she knows darned well that Travis wanted to contribute to a better world by helping people and improving himself and those around him, she knew of his writing talent and his desire to be a leader.

Now she has the absolute gall to copy what Travis was in the process of doing - YES, Travis was actually doing it, he was making something of himself and trying to help others.

Jodi has done NOTHING to help herself or society in her 32 years, she has been a leech on her family and friends. Now she expects people to believe that she has had an awakening! Give me a break, all she is doing is stealing Travis' ideas and identity, and this is the cruelest slap in the face to the Alexander family and to Travis' memory.

She murdered him and is now trying to BE him. I am absolutely outraged!!!

she will begiving interviews until midnight & asked for make up & they got it for her

I wonder what brand they got her. I hope they just went to a drugstore for cheap stuff.

Is this makeup going to be billed to the People of AZ? :stormingmad:

Just what do they think JA is going to say? We have heard it all already--she's a victim, a survivor, the wounded party. Nothing else.

....don't worry...Wednesdays have have had a good track record...first the guilty verdict ...then the penalty phase...tomorrow Death.....

(For Becky sharp's benefit....don't vvorry vvednesdays have a good track record...:floorlaugh:)

Hey!!

Believe it! She is going to be doing interviews until midnight! Didn't she say earlier today that she was naïve about the media a few hours ago?

HOW HOW HOW can this be happening????

Two of the interviews are 1-1/2 hours EACH!!!!

And, this is why it will continue. The "reporters" know they have an audience.

Some day, hopefully, the Alexander family will be allowed peace.
Exactly. Only we viewers are able to stop this. Please, in remembrance of Travis, DO NOT WATCH.
Surely, it is very little to ask of those of us who have claimed to care for Travis and his memory.

I thought the TV make up people has the make-up. Why would the jail have to buy the make -up?

And who cares...since when do Convicted Murderers ask for anything for that matter and people actually listen to her. I am still in shock over this. It is a joke that she gets her way.

Yep, the manipulator had to get her little nasty dig in to say Travis wasn't the glue, Samantha. And btw, Travis said Gma was sick in '07, so you all don't be blaming me for her dying and being lost ...Gma was the glue, not Travis.

This is the part that made me so mad today, that little manipulation right there by the killer. Perfect example how the psychopath operates and manipulated ALL her life.
Another example: everyone of her former boys said "Jodi wouldn't hurt a spider" scoop them up and put outside....can't you just hear her in her little girl voice when the guy says to smash the spider? No, no....you can't hurt a little defenseless spider.

Jodi worked her "men" like little spiders on her web. Black widow.

It was a disgrace. Disgrace to Travis's Family. Oh yes wont hurt a spider (spidey?) but i have no issue slaughtering a human being who rejects me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose