Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't donate no 'hair'! There's probably a juror that's a cancer survivor she playing to. An environmentalist that would appreciate her starting a recycling program at the prison (LOL) A teacher since she's going to teacher all the convicts how to read. She's so full of crap!

I don't wanna know where that hair came from.

You can stream it with your internet access!

I hope someone here who watches will post some of what is said in the interviews. I won't be able to watch- I don't have cable anymore thanks to my darling husband getting rid of it while I was on my trip! :(

I think the whole interview interest is, sadly, based on her looks - sex sells. If it had been Donovan Bering the networks would have said yeah, not so much. That said I think the Jodi Arias machine was set in motion during her first televised interviews where she defended her innocence to tbe point of claiming no jury would ever convict her. Interesting that since her theory blew up in a conviction, the interest for an interview is keener than ever. Welcome to the age of social media, ratings, et al. I pray the Alexander family endures and makes it thru the end of their personal EF5 with a verdict of the DP.

It figures I had to do something today so didn't get to hear, prisoners#2013 speech. I did go out and buy an extra large pair of galoshes because I'm sure what she had to say was just full of doo-doo and it had to be getting really deep in the courtroom. Did she even apologize to the family? I doubt it, but if she did it would be a step in the right direction. Prisoner#2013 doesn't seem to know what the right direction is.

Oh, no, no, no. We heard it, and you'll need to suffer as well. It's the law of the pack.

I hope someone here who watches will post some of what is said in the interviews. I won't be able to watch- I don't have cable anymore thanks to my darling husband getting rid of it while I was on my trip! :(

Your darling husband did you a favor. :seeya:

Vinnie P said JA has interviews set up with NBC and ABC if this is true its F*&CKED UP IN ARIZONA!

Thank god I won't be watching - I'm watching the Los Angeles Kings vs San Jose Sharks in the Stanley Cup playoffs!!

GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!

but of course, if someone here posts what she has to say - by all means - I will read it!! :blushing:

She didn't donate no 'hair'! There's probably a juror that's a cancer survivor she playing to. An environmentalist that would appreciate her starting a recycling program at the prison (LOL) A teacher since she's going to teacher all the convicts how to read. She's so full of crap!

Guess that's why they pay a mitigator? Do they know the names of the jurors and can they check on these things? Or do they guess and try to get all the causes in that they can?

Awe, what a wonderful mother! Shaving your head is a big deal for women, what a brave and loving thing to do!

Thank you, but I'm not her mom. I actually met her because my daughter taught Harlow in preschool. Harlow had just started preschool at age 2 and became really attached to my DD. Then we all got to know her and her family. About a year ago Harlow was the adorable flower girl in my daughter's wedding. Would proudly be her mom but the Mom (and Dad) she has is (are) awesome!

Exactly! She spoke of Steven and Sam as if she knew them well. blah - she is too lowly to speak their names.

She was mocking them, and Travis' memory, imo. Surely the jury will see that :please:

I seriously feel your pain. :heart:

My pain and hurt is for the family of Travis. They gave impact statements! Than the DT puts distance between theirs and her commercial. This should be their time to grieve and heal. She continues to make it about her. And that tshirt omg absolutely omg.

Oh no! I meant today, her speech, pleading to the jury. I'm just watching it now.

She will be interviewing tonight though on Fox Phoenix at 10pm AZ time.

Where are the interviews aired?

I doubt it matters how tough the questions are. She has no qualms about lying through her teeth and is deft at spur of the moment lying. Because of that, I don't think there will be any "gotcha" moments or revelations of any sort. Just more of the same deflecting, blaming, lying. It's so second nature to her that it's actually first nature.

I look for her to continue to play the martyr, victimized by the system and by everyone in her life. I think she'll outright trash her attorneys, the prosecution and the public, and take subtle (or maybe overt) digs at Travis and possibly his friends and family.

Fortunately, I think all she'll succeed in doing is making everyone (including any potentially naughty juror she might hope is watching) dislike her even more. She's so lacking in real substance, so contrived and insincere -- truly soulless -- there's absolutely nothing there for anyone to relate to.

I totally agree with all you say and in particular the paragraph bolded by me. I would not be surprised if all questions for reporters will be scripted as well. So there lies my interest in seeing what Mr. Hayden asks.

She'd better be careful when she gets to prison and not take over, or she will get beaten up if not killed.

Whose staying up late to watch interviews? :cowcouch:

At least two of the interviews are 90 minutes each. Any idea how to find them? Are they on local AZ affiliates or national networks? Will probably have to wait til they show up on You Tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua