Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this question is "if we are not unanimous for death or life, will we be dismissed and new jury empaneled for the penalty phase?"

Then with the answer...it triggers a jury verdict.

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzz, It seems strange that there are a lot of things going on with deputies at the same time that there is a jury question.

Vinnie P @ HLN said (paraphrasing) they are reporting it is a question but you never know.

Just let those poor people do their duty. Thank God they are taking it very seriously. It doesn't have a set time frame. Sheesh.

I'd rather have a question than a note saying they're deadlocked or something.
I'm breaking out in pimples, I blame this case!

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 41s

Bailiff expects Arias fam to arrive, asks us to clear an aisle in our crowd #JodiArias

Sorry for what might seem like a dumb question, but it's hard to follow from the other side of the world. How long have the jury been deliberating this phase? With all the breaks and days off it's really hard to tell from here.

...for thirteen hours Fruity...
where are you?:seeya:

If they had a verdict, they would announce that there was a verdict. What would they announce if the jury was hung? Would they say that there is a jury question? What else could they say?

Vinnie Politan - How can we read the tea leaves if they don't give us the tea leaves?

Tea Leaves is what HLN is all about!

Making a list of words I never ever want to hear again:

1. You aren't going to miss a second.

2. Jodi Arias

Hope it's a question on how the 11 jurors that are wanting death can get rid of the one holdout and end this circus. Wha in the heck would one of these people come ALL this way only to NOT give that thing the death penalty she deserves, makes NO sense since they were all Death qualified. Keep your religion out of it, they are supposed to do what the LAW STATES. Period. It's NOT your opinion of the DP that comes to bear, it is the LAW.

Me too! My mother had never heard the term 'time out' - it was a case of whether I could get up the stairs faster than her, with a spoon in her hand coming up behind me.
I usually could...:floorlaugh:

As my mother was angrily chasing me with whatever available implement in her hand she would yell "Come here and take your punishment!" and I would always think (but never dare say) "you must think I'm really stupid." :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti