Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JJ and I understand these are the 'pubic' responses. But between a husband and wife there must have been some discussions. Oops on the firing.........hard to imagine he could be permitted to 'retire' and receive compensation and benefits.

Wonder what Dottie's explanation of life was like after Sandusky retired.

It seems Penn State is very very generous with taxpayer money. Particularly with the knowledge they wanted to be "humane" to Sandusky.

It wasn't taxpayers money; it was the state retirement systems money. From what they've said, Sandusky took advantage of a special offer.

It wasn't taxpayers money; it was the state retirement systems money. From what they've said, Sandusky took advantage of a special offer.

Having been a PA State Employee and County Employee the Retirement System matches what the employee puts in so he has been funded by the State to a degree. Also he continued to have MANY benefits funded by a State University. Holy Smokes he is probably going to declare he is indigent, if he has not already, and PA Taxpayers will again foot the bill.

Having been a PA State Employee and County Employee the Retirement System matches what the employee puts in so he has been funded by the State to a degree. Also he continued to have MANY benefits funded by a State University. Holy Smokes he is probably going to declare he is indigent, if he has not already, and PA Taxpayers will again foot the bill.

Well, he earned the pension. If declared indigent, I don't think Amendola will be representing him.

Unless they have a maid, I am assuming Dottie did the laundry. One victim testified that with anal penetration there was blood. Was asked if his mother saw it. Whether or not his mother did or not, is not relevant to Dottie. If your husband disappears into the basement with young boys are there are body fluids on the sheets, you might suspect something, unless you just don't want to know.

One of victims, Victim 5 I think, changed the date from 1995-7, in the grand jury testimony, to 2001. That is a problem because it was after Sandusky's keys were taken.

That could weaken those charges.

Now every male diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder will be suspected with possible pedophile tendencies? Beeeeeee Essssssssssssssss. The only "histrionics" of a pedophile is insisting on getting what he wants. People with histrionic personality disorders manifest those in other areas of life, including the work place and social situations. From all peer accounts, "Jer" was a team player and a stand-up guy. Doesn't fit the profile.

One of victims, Victim 5 I think, changed the date from 1995-7, in the grand jury testimony, to 2001. That is a problem because it was after Sandusky's keys were taken.

That could weaken those charges.

Come on....don't we surmise that a pedophile with a hidden agenda wouldn't be crafty enough to have a second (or third) set of keys?

Well, you can look at the statute. At best, it is a stretch and, at worst, she isn't required to report. Now, the next section permits anyone to report, and that would include a foster parent, or anyone else.

I'm sorry JJ, I wasn't doubting you!

I was basing my comment on my own experience, and I feel that foster parents should be mandated reporters.

Unless they have a maid, I am assuming Dottie did the laundry. One victim testified that with anal penetration there was blood. Was asked if his mother saw it. Whether or not his mother did or not, is not relevant to Dottie. If your husband disappears into the basement with young boys are there are body fluids on the sheets, you might suspect something, unless you just don't want to know.

Blood can come from a number of sources, however, cuts, nosebleeds.

Come on....don't we surmise that a pedophile with a hidden agenda wouldn't be crafty enough to have a second (or third) set of keys?

None of the other victims say it was in the football building after the McQueary report and someone might have to have seen him. Also, the victim changed the date by about 4 years.

Remember, we're talking about reasonable doubt.

I'm sorry JJ, I wasn't doubting you!

I was basing my comment on my own experience, and I feel that foster parents should be mandated reporters.

I had to look it up, so no problem. I think if there was something Dottie could have been charged with, she would have by this point. It would give the prosecutors huge leverage over both of them.

That's true, unless the blood is near the bottom of the sheet and is mixed in with semen residue. And especially if your laundry looks like this often.

None of the other victims say it was in the football building after the McQueary report and someone might have to have seen him. Also, the victim changed the date by about 4 years.

Remember, we're talking about reasonable doubt.

I understand that, but the question is, shouldn't we assume a pedophile would have more than one set of keys to places he frequents with his hidden targets?

That's true, unless the blood is near the bottom of the sheet and is mixed in with semen residue. And especially if your laundry looks like this often.

Unless she's using a black light, she probably wouldn't spot the semen.

I understand that, but the question is, shouldn't we assume a pedophile would have more than one set of keys to places he frequents with his hidden targets?

The thing is, he didn't frequent the location after the McQueary report. I would also not assume that he knew the keys were going to be taken away. We also don't know if the locks were changed.

I am thankful that I was never sexually molested or abused, though almost raped twice (fought back). I recognize that the sexual drive is a basic human instinct, especially in young men. What nobody has discussed (to my knowledge) is that these deviants not only give needy children gifts and activities and friendship, they also "show their love" and establish great intimacy by flipping on that switch of pleasure - and these boys must, as a result, have lived incredibly conflicted lives with a strong element of self-loathing because of something that was not their fault.

Unless she's using a black light, she probably wouldn't spot the semen.

IMO, it really doesn't need a black light. The naked eye can pick it up just fine, in my experience.

ETA: unless it really was a 'marriage of convenience' and she doesn't know what it looks like.

The thing is, he didn't frequent the location after the McQueary report. I would also not assume that he knew the keys were going to be taken away. We also don't know if the locks were changed.

Understood. My point is not about the specifics, but rather than people like him who do their things in secret and who have carefully gained access to many victims would logically have LOTS of keys, lots of places, lots of plans and lots of opportunities to do what they wanted. It's a way of life, and an addiction. The addict will always ensure they will get their fix.

Respectfully, nosebleeds most often occur when a person is standing, and it's unlikely that more than one young man would cut himself while in bed. Just MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname