Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason Jerry Sandusky reminds me of Diane Downs and to some extent Casey Anthony. Immaturity and narcissism is the main trait in all of them. Just look at the interviews of both of them. They are self-aggrandizing and secretive. They are also willing to talk and show a great deal of emotions. In contrast with Casey Anthony, she is emotionally cold. Anthony sheds tears, but only because she is in jail.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJ3nG5I2jY"]JERRY SANDUSKY INTERVIEW 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sxm6gROxcQ"]Mom: 'Bushy-Haired' Stranger Shot Kids - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xJi0Lu_fc&feature=related"]P1 of 4 - Missing Jailhouse Video of Casey Anthony and her Parents, George & Cindy (Lost Jail Tapes) - YouTube[/ame]

jer sandusky is the worse liar i have ever seen. closely followed by joe davola, his atty. who likes to say that his whole case was based on putting ole jer on the stand.

these two win the blue and red ribbon for liars, imo.

Even if I commit cannibalism, so long as it's not my former clients from the welfare office, I can still collect my pension. ;)

Now, I will ask you Google the name Marie Noe, and consider this: I live within three miles of her.

I am happy I read that during the day. That is ONE scary woman. J. J. if I were you I would MOVE -yesterday :).

He'll be on parole and Meagan's List. A computer won't be an option.

i really doubt that EVEN Pa. would parole a child molester/predator who will not admit his addiction to himself and the court,

since there is NO RECOVERY possible as long as in denial.

now ole jer may one day face up

especially when he realizes its THE ONLY way he'll ever get out.

but you dont really believe he could be paroled without admitting he has a problem, do you? even in PA?

Silly me. I think it's all very simple.

Jerry Sandusky isn't in jail now awaiting sentencing in order to stop him from sexually abusing youngsters. He's also there as a punishment for the boys lives he has already ruined.

After all that evidence, the defense must be dreaming there will be an appeal.

jmo

From Anderson Cooper's twitter:
(Anderson Cooper 360° @AC360)
"CNN has obtained details of emails that purportedly show #Sandusky could have been stopped sooner. Exclusive report 8 & 10pET #AC360"

i really doubt that EVEN Pa. would parole a child molester/predator who will not admit his addiction to himself and the court,

since there is NO RECOVERY possible as long as in denial.

now ole jer may one day face up

especially when he realizes its THE ONLY way he'll ever get out.

but you dont really believe he could be paroled without admitting he has a problem, do you? even in PA?

No, but I think he will admit to it after his appeal is denied. Remember, we're probably talking 2022, at the earliest.

Okay, just saw the CNN "exclusive". Not all that different from the NBC report a few weeks ago about the "humane" e-mail but this time, Paterno is brought up. Basically Curley indicated he was going to tell Second Mile and social services about the McQueary allegation, then he had a change of heart after talking to Paterno.

If that's true, yikes...

The Freeh Report is going to destroy Penn State.

Okay, just saw the CNN "exclusive". Not all that different from the NBC report a few weeks ago about the "humane" e-mail but this time, Paterno is brought up. Basically Curley indicated he was going to tell Second Mile and social services about the McQueary allegation, then he had a change of heart after talking to Paterno.

If that's true, yikes...

The Second Mile's CEO Raykovitz admitted to the grand jury that Curley (in 2002) told him Sandusky was witnessed in inappropriate behavior with a boy, so apparently Curley did tell Raykovitz. IMO, CPS in PA is filled with incompetent employees, so there is no telling if Curley contacted them. If Curley contacted CPS, it is extremely unlikely that Jerry would have shared the true name of that victim.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/who_knew_what_about_jerry_sand.html

While looking for this, I found this disturbing statement I hadn't seen before:

When The Patriot-News first reported details of the investigation in March, Raykovitz said he was assured by prosecutors that The Second Mile and its programs were not targets of the investigation.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/who_knew_what_about_jerry_sand.html

Has there ever been any discussion (or emails) about any of the PSU top guys trying to figure out who the shower boy was to follow up about his well-being? I don't recall seeing this.

I'm so pleased the emails are being leaked from Curley and Shultz. It should be entertaining to see the spin their attorneys use. If only Curley would have continued on with his 3 step plan. If only.........Lots of boys would have been saved from JS.

If that's true, yikes...

Here is the quote from Curley's email:

After giving it more thought and talking it over with Joe yesterday, I am uncomfortable with what we agreed were the next steps. I am having trouble with going to everyone but the person involved. I would be more comfortable meeting with the person and tell them about the information we received and tell them we are aware of the first situation

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/2012/06/29/3247105/graham-spanier-and-other-penn.html#storylink=cpy

Wow. Is the "first situation" the 98 investigation? Curley testified that he did not know about 98.

(Is there going to be a separate thread from the Curley/Schultz perjury trial?)

Interesting that Sara Ganim started out her June 10 article about Sandusky’s former defense attorney, Joe Amendola with this:

“Some attorneys would grumble when he would flit into former District Attorney Ray Gricar’s office, or the office of Gricar’s successor, Michael Madeira, and come away with deals that no one else could get. In Sandusky’s case, Amendola hasn’t enjoyed that privilege. He’s grumbled a few times about the state Attorney General’s Office….”

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_defense_attorn.html

He began practicing law in 1978 per:

http://wearecentralpa.com/sanduskytrial_bios

I know he started out in the Phillie area. When did he open his practice in State College area?
If his power at making deals derives in some way from his connections within the judicial system within centre county, and Ganim’s article (above) suggests it might, then you have to look at the people above the level of DA. Also, before Gricar was DA, David E Grine was DA there. Grine gave Gricar his first job in that area, as part-time ADA under him. Then Gricar became DA when Grine became Judge. Grine retired Jan, 2012, but not before approving the (6-months-or-so-short-of-the-usual-seven-years) request to declare Gricar legally dead.

So, where exactly does Amendola’s ability to make deals come from?

Interesting that Sara Ganim started out her June 10 article about Sandusky’s former defense attorney, Joe Amendola with this:

“Some attorneys would grumble when he would flit into former District Attorney Ray Gricar’s office, or the office of Gricar’s successor, Michael Madeira, and come away with deals that no one else could get. In Sandusky’s case, Amendola hasn’t enjoyed that privilege. He’s grumbled a few times about the state Attorney General’s Office….”

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_defense_attorn.html

He began practicing law in 1978 per:

http://wearecentralpa.com/sanduskytrial_bios

I know he started out in the Phillie area. When did he open his practice in State College area?
If his power at making deals derives in some way from his connections within the judicial system within centre county, and Ganim’s article (above) suggests it might, then you have to look at the people above the level of DA. Also, before Gricar was DA, David E Grine was DA there. Grine gave Gricar his first job in that area, as part-time ADA under him. Then Gricar became DA when Grine became Judge. Grine retired Jan, 2012, but not before approving the (6-months-or-so-short-of-the-usual-seven-years) request to declare Gricar legally dead.

So, where exactly does Amendola’s ability to make deals come from?

I read a story yesterday about a former Penn State footall player, Scott Paxson, who accepted a plea agreement on sexual assault charges, pleading guilty to disorderly conduct, a citation that carried a $300 fine. Amendola was the defense attorney and Madiera was the DA, even though the accusation was made while Gricar was still in office. That was a pretty sweet deal for Amendola's client.

Here is the quote from Curley's email:

Wow. Is the "first situation" the 98 investigation? Curley testified that he did not know about 98.

(Is there going to be a separate thread from the Curley/Schultz perjury trial?)

Thank you for posting the e-mail. It's so weird that they refer to Sandusky as "subject' and "person"; they were very worried about this coming out. But anyways, yeah, he was talking about the 1998 incident.

If all of this is true, PSU is going to be destroyed by the Freeh Report. This just gets more and more appalling.

I have often wondered if somehow PSU actually did find that little boy and paid his family off? I wouldn't [ut anything passed these people. I am so upset about the Paterno bit; I really hope that's wrong. It's bad enough that he didn't do enough but if he encouraged PSU(which is what I'm getting from the e-mail) to not go forward with telling the proper authorities, that's just....

And if I remember correctly, the spin from the lawyers of Schultz/Curley was basically that they were good men who made bad decisions after being put into a bad situation with vague details or something like that.

Has there ever been any discussion (or emails) about any of the PSU top guys trying to figure out who the shower boy was to follow up about his well-being? I don't recall seeing this.

I'm so pleased the emails are being leaked from Curley and Shultz. It should be entertaining to see the spin their attorneys use. If only Curley would have continued on with his 3 step plan. If only.........Lots of boys would have been saved from JS.
I haven't read anything about this topic on the "secret" emails yet.

Unless McQueary knew the name of that child OR CEO DR. RAYKOVITZ WAS WILLING TO HELP IDENTIFY THE CHILD SINCE THE CHILD WAS LIKELY A TSM PARTICIPANT, I don't know how the PSU admins. would find his identity. Were there video security cameras in the PSU locker room or parking area in 2001? I seriously doubt Sandusky would have voluntarily given this victim's name to PSU admins. Would Raykovitz have helped if asked? Very doubtful. Too many people have a CYA life philosophy.

HLN is now reporting that CNN has not actually seen the alleged emails.

"Christopher G. Lee, a Harris Township supervisor and Boal Mansion CEO, was represented by Amendola after he was charged with three counts of indecent assault on 8-and 10- year-old boys. Lee entered an accelerated rehabilitative disposition program in which he did not enter either a guilty or not-guilty plea."

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/11/16/v-print/130460/sanduskys-lawyer-amendola-is-now.html
Sooooooo Amendola knocked up a 16-17-year-old and now he is the "go to guy" for pedophiles. Ugh! The accelerated rehab program is only for those who will admit that they are a child abusing pedophile. Sandusky won't admit he is a pedophile, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member