People magazine's sexiest man goes to....

I'm going back quite a few years on this one, but I still think the best choice for Sexiest Man Alive (aside from my DH :blushing: ) is Pierce Brosnan. And he has only gotten hotter as he's gotten older.

George Clooney? not for a nano-second.

Daniel Craig?

what a man! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I think the sexiest men are John Bonjovi and Lenny Kravitz. Anyone agree ???? :)

Besides my husband, of course :crazy:

The above is ONLY my opinion and I AM entitled to have it!

Only4Justice said:
I think the sexiest men are John Bonjovi and Lenny Kravitz. Anyone agree ???? :)

YEEEEEEEEESssssss! OmG I forgot about them, see they "stay behind the scenes"

Didn't Bonjovi earn the distinction once? Lenny K. makes me fall right over. I see why Nicole liked him for a while.

Only4Justice said:

I always thought Lenny Kravitz was incredibly sexy! Sexy enough for me to get embarassed and worried that I might start drooling and acting silly when I see him on screen.

My husband thinks that Kevin Costner is my "dream guy" (he's not). I used to get a little tired of my husband making a big deal out of every flash of female nudity that happened in movies. So when Kevin Costner bared his butt in "Dances with Wolves", I pretended to make a fuss over him. Of course it was obvious that I was joking, but my hubby still thought I had an underlying crush. So now, every time Costner comes up on the screen, hubby says "Hey look, it's your boyfriend!". He also refuses to watch that movie and calls it "Dances with His *advertiser censored** Hanging Out". Hubby would be shocked to find out that Lenny is my real crush! Shushhh! It's my little secret!

Oh, yeah and about George Clooney--he's a good looking guy and very suave. My baby brother is a dead ringer for Clooney. I swear he could work as his double, or maybe one of those celebrity impersonators.

Lenny Kravitz...."Are You Gonna Go My Way?"....You Bet!!!! :blowkiss:

mfmangel1 said:
Lenny Kravitz...."Are You Gonna Go My Way?"....You Bet!!!! :blowkiss:
Very hot, but extremely short and doesn't seem to wear deodorant. Plus his attraction to 18 year olds is a complete turnoff.

Masterj said:
Very hot, but extremely short and doesn't seem to wear deodorant. Plus his attraction to 18 year olds is a complete turnoff.
Eewww!! All three of those things are major turnoffs! Thanks for ruining my fantasy by injecting a little reality, Masterj! JUST KIDDING, of course. :blowkiss: I'm pretty fickle anyway, I guess. Aren't you an industry insider of some sort? I bet you've seen a lot that would knock a few of these celebs off the ol' fantasy pedestal.

george clooney has sweet eyes, but thats not enough for me :)

I know George Clooney is older...age ain't nuttin but a number...but then who am I to talk...I am 43 and my husband is 27 LOL

What I like about George Clooney and what makes him sexy to me is a variety of things...the way he hangs his head kind of sideways, those eyes...oh my..and his personality..like he is fun to hang around with. shrug..I don't know.. I have always thought he just oozed sex appeal...I guess it IS his eyes that do it to me.

Clooney is the sexiest for me....After my husband, of course! :innocent:

Dark Knight said:
Once again, Nova and I get overlooked! Where is the justice???? :crazy:

DK, you know perfectly well People is saving you for "Sexiest Man of the Century"! Please be patient.

natasha-cupcake said:
Eewww!! All three of those things are major turnoffs! Thanks for ruining my fantasy by injecting a little reality, Masterj! JUST KIDDING, of course. :blowkiss: I'm pretty fickle anyway, I guess. Aren't you an industry insider of some sort? I bet you've seen a lot that would knock a few of these celebs off the ol' fantasy pedestal.
So sorry to ruin your fantasy! he is still a handsome man. Have you seen his daughter? She is gorgeous - blessed with both of her parents genes.

Definitely NOT an industry insider, I just have a lot of interaction with the industry due to my career. Some of my info is courtesy of my friends who are in the industry. Right now I work for a former politician/athelete, but that isn't as exciting as when I did sports and entertainment marketing for 2 of the leagues.

Johnny Depp for me all the way. The man's in his 40's and looks in his 20's. I believe he's the most handsome man I've ever seen to date. Lord, what a hunk!

BeeBee said:
Johnny Depp for me all the way. The man's in his 40's and looks in his 20's. I believe he's the most handsome man I've ever seen to date. Lord, what a hunk!

Thank you! YES................

santos1014 said:
I know George Clooney is older...age ain't nuttin but a number...but then who am I to talk...I am 43 and my husband is 27 LOL

What I like about George Clooney and what makes him sexy to me is a variety of things...the way he hangs his head kind of sideways, those eyes...oh my..and his personality..like he is fun to hang around with. shrug..I don't know.. I have always thought he just oozed sex appeal...I guess it IS his eyes that do it to me.
Good goin' stranger!
You're right age is but a number, I just said that about Clooney because I'm sick of older guys, my ex hubby was older and my ex boyfriend...I'm over it, the next person I have sex with is definitely going to have to be at least the same age or younger :D

I love George's eyes and his smile. And he's a joker and a sense of humor is a MUST for me. Don't like guys who take themselves too seriously. Like Pitt - good looking, but he's too intense. Mark Harmon is another of my favorites. And if you want to go really old but still appealing, I think Paul Newman still looks good (not the sexiest man alive for sure) and I just love the man as a human being regardless.

George Clooney is a classic example of sexy. I, personally, would have chosen the following:

1. Hank Azaria
2. Josh Duhamel
3. Hank Azaria
4. Hank Azaria

narlacat said:
Good goin' stranger!
You're right age is but a number, I just said that about Clooney because I'm sick of older guys, my ex hubby was older and my ex boyfriend...I'm over it, the next person I have sex with is definitely going to have to be at least the same age or younger :D
LOL. You go Girl!!!
Being married to a much younger man has some great advantages, and some disadvantages as well. I look younger than my age, but, then he looks more like 18 than 27...I even had the gate person at a basketball game ask me if I was paying for myself and a student when we both walked in ..sheesh..he doesn't look THAT young..oh well...I don't care what others think..he makes me VERY happy!!

kittykat1 said:
George Clooney is a classic example of sexy. I, personally, would have chosen the following:

1. Hank Azaria
2. Josh Duhamel
3. Hank Azaria
4. Hank Azaria

I'll bet you watched The Birdcage and loved him in it. Especially the cleaning the pool scene! I thought he was so great in that movie. The best yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back