perfect murder perfect town on lifetime

In regards to Patsy being a *advertiser censored*, I have a friend who lives in Atlanta and works at a coffee bar/cafe. He said the Ramseys were regulars there when they lived in Atlanta and Patsy was always berating John and treating him like crap, right there in public. He said John just sat there and never said a word.

I wonder what made those marks? anyone have an idea??

Tricia said:
Hi PrayersforMaura,

There was no stun gun. Like Narlacat said, it came from Lou Smit. Smit is plain nuts when it comes to his thinking on the Ramsey case.

Please read about the stun gun right here. Post number 2.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4708

Please, after you read it let me know what you think or if you have any questions.
That was a very fascinating read!!
Thanks for sharing.
I need to read deeper into this.

That movie portrayed that Smit guy, to me anyway, as smart, like he knew something, and like the other guys wouldn't take him seriously.
But now this all makes sense why!

That movie was good but hard to follow sometimes.
My boyfriend and I both watched it last Friday night and we were wondering why they focused so much on that Jeff Shapiro guy, too.
He was a little slimy guy :crazy:

I need to post more.

Oh yeah, whatever happened with that roll of duct tape?

I know, these are probably stupid questions. I'll get myself caught up and then I can post more with you guys and try to be on the same page.

thanks for helping me out.

michelle said:
I wonder what made those marks? anyone have an idea??
I have no clue, but on that link that Tricia posted, I think it mention something about a boat imprint in one of the circles?

It is possible that JonBenet wet the bed again and Patsy got so mad that she unsnapped the back of her nightgown and then tried to get her night gown off by pulling it up over her head but it got stuck on her head because her arms were still in the sleeves, so she carried her by the bottom of the nightgown!! While it was stuck on her neck, and she was screaming that she couldn't breathe, and Patsy was just in a rage, she wasn't realizing that she was choking Jon Benet to death. All the while the snaps on the back of her nightgown were undone choking her so hard, they were digging into her neck. Then Jon Benet was struggling to breathe and Patsy was dragging her down the stairs wildy and Jon Benet Hit her head on the Stair case rail so hard.
She was strangled to death by the night gown and bashed in by the stair case rail. Or maybe Patsy banged her head into the tub ... or something hard.

Patsy didn't know what to do and thus the cover up.

She never slept that night, hence why she was in her same clothes.

The flash light was used to go down stairs to the basement and gather the stuff to tie her up.

John had been abusing JonBenet the entire time, this could've also triggered the raging anger in Patsy.

I could see that scenario, except in my mind Patsy is much more vindictive and is abusing JonBenet primarily as retribution for wetting the bed again, and it unleashes rage pent up but focused at JonBenet because Patsy knew John was sexually abusing her.

I think the strangling was caused by the garrote and only the garrote, and that Patsy herself implemented it on purpose with the intention of not necessarily hurting her daughter, certainly not killing her, but out of mental instability and hitting a breaking point. I think John's part in assisting in the cover-up is based in his guilt at having been molesting his daughter and not wanting the family he had left to fall apart.

I still think it was Burke. I think the kids were fighting over the Nintendo or something like that, Burke got mad, smashed her in the head, or strangled her (not meaning to actually kill her of course). He then got scared, called his parents, then they had to take over to protect the one child left. I think that is where the staging of the sex thing comes into play. I think they WANTED the police to look for a child rapist. That way, they would never suspect the parents...after all, they were "normal" people, not perverts (in their minds).:(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back