Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's 2:30 AM and haven't gone to bed much before 1:00 Am the last week. Way too old for this hour and make sense at the same time.
Now that you mentioned it...I do kinda remember that, too...but can't remember the context.

Re: the security cam above his doorway.....maybe it's NOT a big obvious camera. Maybe it's tiny and disguised as something else. Yeah, he looks towards it a couple of times - but maybe it isn't obvious that it's a real camera.

Does anyone know what any of the hotel camera's look like?

Mark F. gave a little tour around the hotel (maybe on GVS) where he showed one of the rooms, the door to Room 309 and the security camera that captured Joran and Stephany going into the room. The camera did not look like a camera per say, it looked like a white metal box. Joran might have been confused by its appearance and thought it was a smoke detector.

Now that you mentioned it...I do kinda remember that, too...but can't remember the context.

I think someone interviewed the clerk the day they found Stephany, but hours later because the shirt the clerk was wearing in the video seem to be what I remember in that interview.

Mark F. gave a little tour around the hotel (maybe on GVS) where he showed one of the rooms, the door to Room 309 and the security camera that captured Joran and Stephany going into the room. The camera did not look like a camera per say, it looked like a white metal box. Joran might have been confused by its appearance and thought it was a smoke detector.

good catch!

I never did see any of the stuff with him in Peru

hmm ... that may change things somewhat in my mind

TY that is where I saw the camera! You are right it could be mistaken for a smoke alarm only square. They do have great video though compared to so many cameras we have in the US.

Actually I don't need it as I heard it, but I replied to a post and now I need a link. :(

Been looking and looking. So far all I can find is the worker who found Stephany's body. It's gotta be out there somewhere (since we've seen it with our own 2 eyes).

:)

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members