Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
very well said ks1
he had choices, but still there is clearly something wrong with him also

I agree. There is something wrong with all criminals and they come from all walks of life.

Looks as though he and his lawyer are parting company

Stephany Flores Family demands life sentence for Van der Sloot

<snip>Lawyer leaves case of Van der Sloot

The Dutchman's lawyer, Max Highness Navarro, told El Comercio that will leave the legal defense of the accused for murder.

'Relatives of Van der Sloot will come to Lima on Tuesday or Wednesday and sought a new lawyer. My family has had many problems and I'm away from this case, "he said.

I wonder if he means his family has personal problems, or problems due to taking on VDS. I sure wouldn't want to be defending this guy in Peru.

Just listened to InSession (thank you Patty G.) with Jean C. reporting on Joran's confession. There is no mention of why or how Stephany's pants were removed. I do not believe that Stephany hit him because of an e-mail about the Holloway case. This is unbelievable and ridiculous.

Somewhere in the past few days I know I have seen a diagram of his hotel room, a drawing showing where Stephany was laying on the floor and showing her pants laying on the floor not too far from the body. Patty G posted a diagram in the Media Links (#58), but this is not the one I saw. With the pants laying on the floor like that, it convinced me that this truly was an attempted rape. IMO she fought back and he killed her. Does anyone else remember seeing this diagram and know where it might be?

Thanks for that. I suspect that "replacement judge" is another way of saying "judge in training," but there obviously could be a difference.

It goes on to say he is appointed. Do they appoint "judges in training?" If so that is kind of nuts.

JVS never cared how he tortured his victims, or hurt his family so why do we care what happens to him?
Sorry, I feel he was a world traveler, knew what laws/prisons were like in other countries.
He knew if he got caught in Peru, what it would be like.
JVS is not dumb. He will kill again and again if left out.
He has slipped under the radar long enough! JMOO

imho in regards to the mystery email message - even IF he received a nasty email i dont any way suspect that it was the FIRST nasty message jvds has ever received, HA! and why would sf "hit" him for receiving a nasty message? that is just one more of his lies. i dont really see how she could have really hit him with any seriousness considering his response was to "elbow" her in the nose - that would mean she would have had to be BEHIND him, wouldnt it? i want to know how much money she REALLY had, not just what has been reported because he made some weird comments about the source of his money that were lies ... and i dont see him risking killing her over a few hundred soles... and i know that he could have just snapped without much of a reason - but i think there was more money involved here that what has been reported...moo

Its my prediction that once the initial fervor dies down he will be transferred to that other prison. Unfortunately, he will then have access to creature comforts that I don't feel he deserves, cell phone, maybe even internet access? He could continue w/ his online gambling and make $ to fund his prison account to buy "luxury items". That ticks me off. Hope I am wrong.

abbie

No worries there! Have you ever heard of anyone making money off of online gambling? (Besides the site owner, and I think we all know he's not sophisticated enough to set up his own gaming website or he already would've years ago.) If anything, such access would further deplete his funds and exacerbate his problems; from what I've read he wasn't a very savvy gambler to begin with. But I highly doubt he'd be allowed internet access anyhow, whether on a cell or otherwise. IMO.

IMO, jvs told Stephany it was the anniversary of NH death and he wanted to scare her and have another victim.
Robbery would be the main motive.
Rape an add on, but he got a surprise when he took her pants off.
Maybe he likes to rape after a girl is unconsciense or dead.
Didn't do it this time!

http://www.rpp.com.pe/201...sloot-noticia_272154.html

Familia of Stephany Flowers demands life imprisonment for Van der Sloot

Edward Alvarez, lawyer of the family of Stephany, explained that they will present/display new tests and testimonies to sustain that the moving body of the crime was the robbery. In as much, the defense of the Dutch informed that it will leave the case.

The family of Stephany Flowers will demand through her lawyer, Edward Alvarez, the pain of life imprisonment for the Dutch Joran Van der Sloot, assassin confeso of the young person, who from last Friday is shut in a personal cell of the penitentiary Miguel I castrate I castrate.

The lawyer maintained that they will present/display new tests and testimonies to sustain that the moving body of the crime was the robbery. He argues that with the accusation by described homicide, the foreigner would obtain a very slight pain and could leave in freedom in about eight years.

´La denounces police officer is weak and insufficient because they only are based on the manifestation the Dutch. We will present/display new tests and testimonies that will reveal that the moving body the crime would have been robo´, expressed in dialogue with the newspaper Peru 21

.\ According to it picks up means, the family of Stephany insists on which the young person would have gained about 10 thousand dollars, product of her games of poker, but that money was not found in the light truck of the girl or the scene of the crime. ´Si settles down that it committed followed robbery of death, Joran will receive life imprisonment.

In addition, lack information of laptop, that he is crucial to know if received or not a message on the case of Aruba´, explained. Alvarez said that in addition they will ask for the crossing of information of the telephone calls of the cellular one of Stephany, and indicated that they will count on the testimony of a journalist of Aruba (OMG! Which One?) that followed the case of the American Natalee Holloway, with whose disappearance happened in May of the 2005 is involved Van der Sloot.

Lawyer leaves case of Van der Sloot The lawyer of the Dutch, Maximum Navarrese Altez, informed to the Commerce that will leave the legal defense of the defendant by homicide. ´Familiares of Van der Sloot will come to Lima this Tuesday or Wednesday and will look for a new lawyer. My family has had many problems and I am separating from this caso´, indicated.

Somewhere in the past few days I know I have seen a diagram of his hotel room, a drawing showing where Stephany was laying on the floor and showing her pants laying on the floor not too far from the body. Patty G posted a diagram in the Media Links (#58), but this is not the one I saw. With the pants laying on the floor like that, it convinced me that this truly was an attempted rape. IMO she fought back and he killed her. Does anyone else remember seeing this diagram and know where it might be?

If he's telling the truth, JVS says in his confession that he removed the pants after she was dead. It's my belief that he did it to stage an attempted rape (by someone else).

According reflects the average Stephany's family insists that she would have earned about $ 10,000, proceeds from their poker games, but that money was not found in the pickup of the girl or the crime scene.

From above link translated by Google http://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en&sourceid=ie8-activity&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rpp.com.pe%2F2010-06-14-familia-de-stephany-flores-exige-cadena-perpetua-para-van-der-sloot-noticia_272154.html

just now seeing your post :) this sounds more like it!

Familia of Stephany Flowers demands life imprisonment for Van der Sloot

Edward Alvarez, lawyer of the family of Stephany, explained that they will present/display new tests and testimonies to sustain that the moving body of the crime was the robbery. In as much, the defense of the Dutch informed that it will leave the case.

The family of Stephany Flowers will demand through her lawyer, Edward Alvarez, the pain of life imprisonment for the Dutch Joran Van der Sloot, assassin confeso of the young person, who from last Friday is shut in a personal cell of the penitentiary Miguel I castrate I castrate.

The lawyer maintained that they will present/display new tests and testimonies to sustain that the moving body of the crime was the robbery. He argues that with the accusation by described homicide, the foreigner would obtain a very slight pain and could leave in freedom in about eight years.

´La denounces police officer is weak and insufficient because they only are based on the manifestation the Dutch. We will present/display new tests and testimonies that will reveal that the moving body the crime would have been robo´, expressed in dialogue with the newspaper Peru 21

.\ According to it picks up means, the family of Stephany insists on which the young person would have gained about 10 thousand dollars, product of her games of poker, but that money was not found in the light truck of the girl or the scene of the crime. ´Si settles down that it committed followed robbery of death, Joran will receive life imprisonment.

In addition, lack information of laptop, that he is crucial to know if received or not a message on the case of Aruba´, explained. Alvarez said that in addition they will ask for the crossing of information of the telephone calls of the cellular one of Stephany, and indicated that they will count on the testimony of a journalist of Aruba (OMG! Which One?) that followed the case of the American Natalee Holloway, with whose disappearance happened in May of the 2005 is involved Van der Sloot.

Lawyer leaves case of Van der Sloot The lawyer of the Dutch, Maximum Navarrese Altez, informed to the Commerce that will leave the legal defense of the defendant by homicide. ´Familiares of Van der Sloot will come to Lima this Tuesday or Wednesday and will look for a new lawyer. My family has had many problems and I am separating from this caso´, indicated.

BBM

Now that is one bad azz prison.

To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika", I answer you the following. Rika was my girlfriend but we did not have a sexual relationship with each other. We may have done some french kissing but I did not have sexual relations with her because she is 12 years old. Rika's parents found out about our relationship and that is why we stopped the relationship. I do not know Rika's last name.

This is my statement in accordance with the truth".

J.A.P. van der SLOOT

After the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT had read the statement he had given, he stated he would persist in it and signed the statement.

Jorans police statement. Kissing a 12 yr old but no sexual relations notice how he points that out, he knows right from wrong. Disgusting.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/index.htm

To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika", I answer you the following. Rika was my girlfriend but we did not have a sexual relationship with each other. We may have done some french kissing but I did not have sexual relations with her because she is 12 years old. Rika's parents found out about our relationship and that is why we stopped the relationship. I do not know Rika's last name.

This is my statement in accordance with the truth".

J.A.P. van der SLOOT

After the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT had read the statement he had given, he stated he would persist in it and signed the statement.

Jorans police statement. Kissing a 12 yr old but no sexual relations notice how he points that out, he knows right from wrong. Disgusting.

and how old was jvds when he was kissing a 12 year old??

and how old was jvds when he was kissing a 12 year old??

It doesn't have a age in the doccument. But it go's on to say in another doccument he was dating a 17 yr old at the same time he was being questioned and dating another girl I assume they split (17 yr old) I say old enough to know better than to be a 12 yr old my opinion. Because her family never knew they were togethor when they found out they made them break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indigomari