Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Stephany's shoes appeared to be still tied, so they must have been pulled off her, rather than removed normally.

Valley Friend Of Stephany Flores Speaks Out:

Sarah Lorick spent 5 years in Peru, from 1998- 2003. For two of those years, she was classmates and friends with Stephany Flores. She now lives in Madison and is opening up about the girl she knew.

more...

http://www.waaytv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12700241

Stephany's brother described her injuries as "She had no eye." I initially took this to mean she had been beaten about the face & her eye was swollen shut.

NG has gone from the eye was outside the socket to the eye was dangling.
I find this presumed assumption careless reporting.

If indeed her nasal bone was shoved over and into her brain, it very well could have dislodged her eye.....especially later with the help of decomp and swelling.

I think NG and JVM do bring and keep issues out in the public's eye. But I too feel NG should save the drama for the twins. Waaaaay too dramatic. The only prob I have with JVM is when she starts talking in another voice or with a different accent. Scares the bjeez out me....I start to think she has a real problem (WTH?)---and I don't want to go there....

When Joran was first apprehended, it is my opinion, he was not in handcuffs.
In the video, where they go through his belongings that were placed on a table, you can see a set of handcuffs. Joran starts to put his stuff back in his knapsack and if it wasn't for the banner on the bottom of the video...It kind of appears to me he placed the handcuffs back in his bag.....I could be wrong.

I noticed that Stephany's shoes appeared to be still tied, so they must have been pulled off her, rather than removed normally.

Some people don't untie athletic/tennis shoes when they take them off; they just use the toe of one fooot to slide the shoe off. I do that all the time if the aren't double-knotted.

i think that jvds may have been too truthful about WHAT he did to sf and thats why he wants it all thrown out, but the WHY he did it is a bunch of lies...moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500