Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bashing of Aruba makes zero sense to me-in similar circumstances, with no body, I think it's a safe bet no one would be put on trial in US either.

Not true, you dont have to have a body when its so obvious. They charged Casey Anthony before Caylee was found

I thought the article said evidence was found in Stephany's car of a drug that COULD be used for date rape--something that is used to fall asleep or relax. Sounded more like Ambien than GHB to me.

No matter what drug he used - she was defenseless and ended up murdered. A little bit of GHB can cause some euphoria and a sense of well being - never heard that about Ambien. I guess her disposition when walking in with Joran will tell us a lot. moo

Meanwhile, the public prosecutor in Aruba - where Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago - is still considering whether to prosecute Joran, although he has argued that there is insufficient evidence to launch a prosecution.

From grandmaj's link above. WTH? They are still considering it? Oh give me a break!

It figures that it takes them five years to make any kind of a decision :furious: If they ever charge him with anything I will faint and fall over! Maybe now that daddy is dead is why they are considering prosecuting him. Daddy was one of them remember. They are a little late in my book. He is going to be spending a long time in that beautiful prison in Peru. I hope every prisoner there hates him. We'll see how long he keeps that arrogant attitude of his.

Nancy lists all the things done to Stephany and then asks the Doctor on TV ... "what do you believe is the actual cause of death"? :banghead:

Would a person under the influence of these drugs be able to fight back?
This is a brutal murder. Nobody heard anything.
I am having trouble seeing this happening over sex refusal.
I am thinking most of the brutality would've occurred after she was unconscious. I'm also wondering, though, what condition Stephany was in when she went to his room. In other words, could she have not known where he was taking her? MOO

Joy Behar's show is on and talking about Joran's arrest.

Would a person under the influence of these drugs be able to fight back?
This is a brutal murder. Nobody heard anything.
I am having trouble seeing this happening over sex refusal.

Not sure how loud a woman can scream when sedated on GHB or any other drug he may have given.

It may have nothing to do with sex or rape - it may be his way of getting jollies - brutally beating and murdering a defenseless, sedated female.

I'm curious about when this extortion attempt occurred as well. My guess is that it was rather recent. If it happened in the past, why would they just now file charges? On the other hand, maybe whoever is filing charges it just trying to add to Joran's current criminal problems. I dunno...

You're right... the information is flying fast and furious. I suspect a lot of misinformtion is slipping through since everyone is tripping over themselves to be the first to report.

The news said it was in May and that some one sent him $15,000 as a down payment. The paperwork doesn't have a name on it. Nancy has a copy of the paperwork from the US. They thing it might have been a sting in order for us to be able to prosecute him. Right after he received the money he took off for Peru. Sounds like he tried to blackmail someone and it was turned over to the FBI.

Nancy lists all the things done to Stephany and then asks the Doctor on TV ... "what do you believe is the actual cause of death"? :banghead:
With a broken neck even. Duh! :waitasec:

Not true, you dont have to have a body when its so obvious. They charged Casey Anthony before Caylee was found

Drew Peterson comes to mind.

Sometimes it's better to wait...don't want to rush, not get a conviction and then double jeopardy attaches.

Hold on to your hats folks - have you seen his myspace friends? Go look fast - I'm sure it will disappear quickly.

Please note the last time he logged in was in 2006 so he added these friends FOUR YEARS AGO. There are FOUR SERIAL KILLERS listed as his friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::banghead:

http://www.myspace.com/84094091
He also says on his photos "I love being me" Narcissistic Psychopath!! and "My piece of *advertiser censored** for September". Has no respect for anything but his own pathetic self. I wonder if this was taught by daddy or if it's the coddling as a child both parents gave him. Oh bring him back to Peru and have a camera watching every moment, including him at his hole in the cell and the big boys toying with him.... I think that would make great entertainment.

That Flicker account is horrible. If it's real just look at some of the captions he gave to the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven