GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a commercial for a new program airing next Wednesday (8/4) 10 pm on the E! Channel.

Joran van der Sloot: E! News - A profile of murder suspect Joran van der Sloot includes an interview with his mother, Anita van der Sloot.

($$Cha-ching$$)

How about that? The mother of the prime suspect in Natalee's disappearance, making thousands of dollars off the missing girl after her son was the last with.

The truth?!

I certainly hope that the producers of this film make it very clear that this is a complete work of fiction and not a documentary based on fact.

"The truth is that Natalee had a nose full of cocaine that night, was blind drunk and had been chasing blokes for days."

There is not one shred of evidence that indicates there is any truth to the above statement.

It's also been reported that it was being filmed in secret in Aruba. I'm not buying that. Aruba is a small island and it would be difficult, if not impossible, to produce a film under a cloak of secrecy. Certainly they'd have to get some sort of permissions from the Aruban powers that be (permits, etc.) and I don't think they would allow a film to be produced on the island that portrayed them in a bad light. Not after they've spent the last five years trying to protect tourism and their own individual reputations all costs.

The article says it will pull no punches and not 'paint a sympathetic picture' of any of the characters. Hmmph, we'll see...

OhMyGosh!

I can't believe he made that statement about Natalee!

I bet he didn't talk to anyone IN THE KNOW about the REAL Natalee!

That poor sweet thing and her family too. These people NEVER seem to get enough of putting Natalee and her family down.

Five years and they still aren't finished ruining this family and the memory of their poor murdered daughter!

I'm disgusted!

JMHO
fran

PS....sorry suzihawk This little rant wasn't against you, just this guy's statement. I closely watched this case for a couple of years. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, the trashing of Natalee, it does. :(

PPS...............EVERYONE LIES! sorry no link, but it's a quote from Deepak and Satish's mother to Greta......pffffftttttttttttt...fran

PPPs................I believe Nadira, IIRC, was speaking about Aruba when she made that comment. :mad:

OhMyGosh!

I can't believe he made that statement about Natalee!

I bet he didn't talk to anyone IN THE KNOW about the REAL Natalee!

That poor sweet thing and her family too. These people NEVER seem to get enough of putting Natalee and her family down.

Five years and they still aren't finished ruining this family and the memory of their poor murdered daughter!

I'm disgusted!

JMHO
fran

PS....sorry suzihawk This little rant wasn't against you, just this guy's statement. I closely watched this case for a couple of years. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, the trashing of Natalee, it does. :(

PPS...............EVERYONE LIES! sorry no link, but it's a quote from Deepak and Satish's mother to Greta......pffffftttttttttttt...fran

PPPs................I believe Nadira, IIRC, was speaking about Aruba when she made that comment. :mad:

No worries, Fran. I know your rant wasn't directed at me and I feel the same. :)

What I find upsetting is that this piece of... uh... 'work' - this fictional account - will not only be accepted as gospel by the the JVS supporters but will provide even more fodder to further slander Natalee and her family. As if the last five years of constantly blaming the victim in order to protect JVS and the island of Aruba hasn't been enough. I have to wonder just how many murders he'd have to commit for some of the hard core supporters to finally give it up and admit they just might have been wrong.

You are so right, suzihawk. The movie is fashioned after Renee Gielen's Docu. The producer gave another interview. In other words, all the negativity and slandering of Natalee and family that Renee did. Of course Aruba wouldn't mind that.
The coke sniffing was in a statement given by a friend of Joran van der Sloot. The other slams against Natalee were picked up by Renee from Julia and some rumors at a forum I can't mention here.

I am preparing a Document with links that will be sent to every travel agency I can find.

None of this is doing Joran any good. In fact, its just more reasons
to keep him behind bars, imo.

Desparate times evidently call for desparate measures, if this is all
these people can muster. I have to believe these people are only
trying to make money from milking the salacious market because
if any element in this is intended to try and help Joran, it's not helping Joran one bit.

This will not impress decent Arubans, most Americans, most Dutch,
the FBI, and least of all the Peruvians@!

Given the current circumstances this will backfire. :croc:

No worries, Fran. I know your rant wasn't directed at me and I feel the same. :)

What I find upsetting is that this piece of... uh... 'work' - this fictional account - will not only be accepted as gospel by the the JVS supporters but will provide even more fodder to further slander Natalee and her family. As if the last five years of constantly blaming the victim in order to protect JVS and the island of Aruba hasn't been enough. I have to wonder just how many murders he'd have to commit for some of the hard core supporters to finally give it up and admit they just might have been wrong.

I think these people have miscalculated badly. Even on Aruba.
I think many Arubans would like to throw JVS and these folks in the
ocean, never to be seen again. A few ordinary Arubans are coming
forward to say they are sick of the whole mess. That has already been
covered in news reports. Election time is approaching . . . and JVS is
in prison. Some Arubans want a house-cleaning because there have
been economic consequences. In the end everyone must succum to gravity!

None of this is doing Joran any good. In fact, its just more reasons
to keep him behind bars, imo.

Desparate times evidently call for desparate measures, if this is all
these people can muster. I have to believe these people are only
trying to make money from milking the salacious market because
if any element in this is intended to try and help Joran, it's not helping Joran one bit.

This will not impress decent Arubans, most Americans, most Dutch,
the FBI, and least of all the Peruvians@!

Given the current circumstances this will backfire. :croc:

It is being prepared for an English speaking audience, so let us hope that America rejects it. I can see also it could possibly be a failure as many do not want to take on something slandering a victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname