GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

There's other stories on that site. I'm not sure where I read it maybe in a book about him but I know I read where girls send him expensive gifts so he will write them first bc he gets so many letters.

It's an article on the caylee daily about it. Why it copied like that idk but you can google it and it will come up.

It seems Ms. Hammer hasn't quite finished with JVS yet. See the link and note the author and to whom emails, etc. should go.

Perhaps this is how VDS plans to get his additional funding . . .
Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund to the Netherlands.

Please contribute to the Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund for Joran's transfer from Peru to the Netherlands.
http://www.prlog.org/11800398-joran-van-der-sloot-extradition-fund-to-the-netherlands.html

It seems Ms. Hammer hasn't quite finished with JVS yet. See the link and note the author and to whom emails, etc. should go.

Please contribute to the Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund for Joran's transfer from Peru to the Netherlands.
http://www.prlog.org/11800398-joran-van-der-sloot-extradition-fund-to-the-netherlands.html

The goal is to collect $500,000. -- to pay the Peruvian government & other officials for this Extradition -- by April 1, 2012.

She's putting out a public plea for 500K to bribe Peruvian officials?!?! :what:
:banghead:

Would be nice to see the list of any contributors to that fund.

i will go look now-- thanks!

found it-- thanks again!

interesting... and pathetic!

It's an article on the caylee daily about it. Why it copied like that idk but you can google it and it will come up.

There are a few websites that WS does not link to, if you try to insert the address into the "links" tool, the WS site automatically breaks the link. (A mod might be able to explain this better than I can. ;) )

You know I actually feel for this woman, she must be mentally ill to back the <<snipped>> in the first place. Now she just sounds crazier and crazier. I wish someone in her family would step in and have her declared incompetent before she ends up hurt.

Very sad.

It's ok, I just thought I was pasting it wrong. I didn't even think about the site not being allowed. And MH is crazy!!!!

i guess joran should have watched the tv show "Locked up abroad". if he wanted more internet time he should have killed a defenseless girl in aruba or america. poor planning joran.

According to this article, Castro Castro and Lurigancho are set to close. So I guess Joran won't be getting back to his big screen tv and he can rest easy knowing he won't be heading for Lurigancho.

The infamous Peruvian Castro Castro prison where Joran was trapped for a time, to close. That is the board of the district of San Juan de Lurigancho, where the prison is located. Also 300 organizations and institutions find that the jail in Lima to close.

© ap
This Peruvian media reported yesterday. also Luriganchogevangenis, which lies in the same district, according to the board shut down. Reason is that both prisons in poor condition and that the fire risk is high

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/225/...is-met-Joran-van-der-Sloot-moet-sluiten.dhtml

where exactly do they plan on keeping the 1000s of inmates currently held within these two prisons?

I'm wondering how prison life is treating him? Do you think this will be the last we hear of him???

She's putting out a public plea for 500K to bribe Peruvian officials?!?! :what:
:banghead:

Would be nice to see the list of any contributors to that fund.

I wonder if US Govt officials know about this? The State and Justice
Departments specifically. There are laws!

Just sayin.
What goes UP, must come DOWN.

:jail:

I'm wondering how prison life is treating him? Do you think this will be the last we hear of him???

As much as we'd like to hear about him, I think it's fitting that no one seems to care and that nothing about him has made the news since he's settled in for his 28 years. I hope it's a very long and difficult 28 years for him. :jail:

MOO

where exactly do they plan on keeping the 1000s of inmates currently held within these two prisons?

They'll probably just build new ones. They've got the land LOL. I think I read something along the way that suggested that there are a couple new ones in the works.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back