Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video circulating is not actually Stephany but a re enactment of the scenario found by the police.

Not to be confused with Peruvian law. He has to do a reenactment along with his lawyer and the prosecution. If his lawyer talks him into not doing it then they are back at square one. I don't have a link but it's in the Peruvian Penal Code.

Yes, I read somewhere that in Peruvian money it equaled $1700.

Is it just me, or do you think momma VS will pay all she can to keep her "baby" safe. Money does talk. In no time he'll have a bed, 3 squares, and on the side of the prison leaders.

MOO

Mel

She has pants on if this pic is real. OMG that is just terrible.

Wasn't it said that Fox is doing a show on the murder tonight ..Like a reenactment..??? I wonder if this is a snip of it...Cuz the reports we have read say she was in panties,,,???

Consider: Joran confesses, "yeah I killed Stephany because she was nosing around on my laptop about Natalie. You know, the one I didn't kill".

What????

Aurba, if you don't come up with the appropriate evidence now to charge him with Natalie's murder, you are surely just a laughingstock.

I doubt there was a folder on his laptop called "Natalie's Body is located here"

Can't quite believe his "confession" equals truth.

Mind you, I haven't seen nor read his confession. However, it sounds like he's blaming the victim and is not taking responsibility for his own actions. She was on her period, she looked at my laptop, she was invading my space. This actually distances himself from the crime, and he'll probably never admit to what really happened.

MOO

Mel

ps: off to read the rest of the thread. You sleuthers are FAST!

Is it just me, or do you think momma VS will pay all she can to keep her "baby" safe. Money does talk. In no time he'll have a bed, 3 squares, and on the side of the prison leaders.

MOO

Mel

If that were to happen, I predict they would take her money and do the heck with they wanted with her son.

I hope we get him first for extortion. He needs to visit American for a stretch.

No, no - America is too posh (just take a look at Charlie Sheen's cell -- if he ever gets there). IMHO Aruba is too late on the stick to even ask for him back now. They had 5 years! IMHO JVS needs to stay where a body and crime scene were found -- in Peru. Now if he gets out in 5-10 years, then America here he comes. I do believe Aruba has lost their chance, unless they can come up with Natalie's body (which afer 5 years may be utterly impossible).

MOO

Mel

Here is the deal:

No gossip or rumor

Clarify your opinions as such

LINK factual information. We are giving a bit of leeway FOR NOW because of the language barrier but generally MSM sources for facts is what we go with. Not blogs or opinion pieces.

Respect copyright. Copy 10% of the article and provide a link. Again,we a re giving a bit of leeway FOR NOW due to the language barrier. But that will tighten up again so may as well get used to it.

Sorry to sound so harsh but we have let the threads run so we could vent, compare notes, and generally get information out there on this unbelievable turn of events

But now it is time to get back to serious exchange of ideas and constructive discussion.

The name calling and pettiness has got to stop and will not be tolerated.

Thanks to everyone for working so hard here let's keep moving forward with good information.

Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500