Peter Brock is Dead

Gosh I hope this works, my ISP is having probs, I keep dropping in and out. :eek:

Thanks everyone for your comments, it means a lot. :)

Kazzbar, I was wondering that also. I thought the comments Bev made were in rather poor taste. I was surprised that she agreed to be interviewed so soon.

WOW Dingo, a Brock Special, how cool. :cool:

Shelly Beach said:
Gosh I hope this works, my ISP is having probs, I keep dropping in and out. :eek:

Thanks everyone for your comments, it means a lot. :)

Kazzbar, I was wondering that also. I thought the comments Bev made were in rather poor taste. I was surprised that she agreed to be interviewed so soon.

WOW Dingo, a Brock Special, how cool. :cool:
Yeah, Shelley. Bev lives not far from Melb. so I think news teams got there asap. Poor Julie, in some reports they made it sound like Brock and Bev were still a happy couple. I also thought some of Bev's commenta a 'little' barbed. poor timeing on her part.
Remember when David Hookes died and every one kept talking of his poor wife.Turns out they were separated and he had a 'new' partner.
I see echoes of this again.
It should not matter about all the details but the media make the details relavent and to not recognise a 'new' partner is cruel.
Anyway none of this helps poor Peter or his family and loved ones.

Maybe they were keeping Peters new partner out of it for the sake of his kids.....
I must admit Ive always liked Bev but she certainly didnt lose anytime appearing on tv...he was her husband for 28yrs...she must have been feeling some sort of shock youd think...and I did notice that her book got a few mentions also...I hate having mean thoughts:(

Peter's family are accepting the offer of a state funeral.

dingo said:
Maybe they were keeping Peters new partner out of it for the sake of his kids.....
I must admit Ive always liked Bev but she certainly didnt lose anytime appearing on tv...he was her husband for 28yrs...she must have been feeling some sort of shock youd think...and I did notice that her book got a few mentions also...I hate having mean thoughts:(
No way, the only reason the media have not spoken to Julie is because she was at the rally and not available. Bev on the other hand is just a stones throw away from melb eassy to get to and available. Peter and her were estranged.O ne of their large Kangaroo ground properties was for sale about 9 months ago. I always thought Bev was pushy but then again she was his manager for ages.
It will take 2 weeks to find the cause of the accident but the big talk is that the rear end gave way due to a mechanical failure. Peter tried to correct by going with the slip but did not have room to correct before he hit the tree. There is an on board camera and witnessess were filming the crash.
My hubby has a racing driver mate who is really surprised and now rethinking his chosen career. After all if Brokie was killed so easily on a rally it can happen to anyone in the blink of an eye.I think rally driving is the most dangerous of all. My hubby takes his Mustang to Calder sometimes but I figure it is his decision and he is a nervous nelly regarding it getting scratched.

I also read that Brockie arrived late and didnt have time to do a tour of the course.
Sadly Brockie was a bit like Steve..his number was up:( .

dingo said:
I also read that Brockie arrived late and didnt have time to do a tour of the course.
Sadly Brockie was a bit like Steve..his number was up:( .
Yeah, Dingo when your numbers up it is up. I think he had come in for the rally from Britain but this is just something i heard. He did the same rally last year also. Alan Moffitt said something about preparation and lack of it .He also said he did not like the idea of Brokie driving lots of 'different' cars. Hey, that car was way cool .I would not mind one Myself!:woohoo: We are revheads in our house.

We used to be Kazz...until the price of petrol went up:D

dingo said:
We used to be Kazz...until the price of petrol went up:D
Yeah, it is scary. we have 3 cars all with huge motors. But I do not drive far so I rarely chomp more than 40 bucks a week. My hubby drives a Wrangler so his is a bit more echonomical but not much.

I don't know who he is but I will pray for his family and loved ones..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back