Peter Hyatt discusses Hailey Dunn Case 3/20/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he had one or two memory sticks of the downloaded *advertiser censored* and was just made copies and sold the memory sticks. I can see him making small bucks by just passing *advertiser censored* along. Easy work, easy money.

I remember someone posting recently about a CP ring being busted and someone getting arrested (in Tacoma I believe). I wonder if they had any of SA's handy dandy freak sticks.

I really dont think SA was selling CP or anything like that. Maybe sharing it with friends and BD, but selling? I just dont get that feeling, but then again anything is possible.

I just think he and BD and others were into it and perharps had an addiction to the images and like the experts say you get desensatized and need more and more graphic images to satisfy as time goes on.

ITA
Most people selling CP are running websites overseas where the laws are different and all of it is stored on a server. Creeps meeti in chat rooms and trade or download them from torrent sites.

SA was obviously into the freak show side of life. Masks, Chainsaws, violence, *advertiser censored*, bestiality, etc. SA's mind is probably quite distorted and his "normal" is probably so way off to the rest of us. People like that that are inundated with such images and videos take the next step and bring it into real life. The pictures fuel them but don't satisfy their need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz