Phone call with Cindy and phone call with Leonard

I work in a law firm and it is absolutely illegal to record calls without consent.
Yes, according to what I have read...because she was calling them while they were in states which do outline it as being illegal for one side to record without consent. People should use great caution when they try to insert themselves into a possible Homicide investigation. It is serious business.

I thought her heart was in the right place but now I am not so sure. I added her to my Myspace page and also told her to come over here to discuss the case. I will be deleting her today. Don't wanna get caught up in any Anthony drama!

I thought the song was beautiful. Don't really understand where all of the anger towards this girl comes from.:confused:
Initially, I just didn't think she was the brightest bulb in the house when she called them and posted the calls. It is illegal and I couldn't believe she would be silly enough to get in the middle of a case like this by harrassing key people.

I checked her page today and saw/heard her song about Caylee. My opinion is she is just another one wanting some of the limelight at the expense of Caylee. That is where my opinion about her comes from.

The link is no longer valid, and it looks like the girl has terminated her account as her MySpace is no longer there.

I never did get to hear the calls, so if anyone saved them, I'd appreciate a PM too. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back