Phone calls - Cecelia Benhaida/Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Astraea, do you want to email Richard with the appropriate file numbers or should I?

So, Astraea, do you want to email Richard with the appropriate file numbers or should I?

Yes please do if you so choose :) Some of it was definitely interesting as far as the GA story by RH goes. I am still trying to process so much that I am not yet ready to comment on other angles that may pertain to Casey.

I think (this means I dont have to find it right? :angel: ) that Raff is Moroccan...C talks about it in there ^^^^^^ somewhere!

hehehe, well that still fits in with my thinking he has a french accent, so fine by me...it is definitely NOT Russian.

It is French and somewhere from Africa - that is all I know. I hate to disagree with anyone but I am good on accents.

Yes please do if you so choose :) Some of it was definitely interesting as far as the GA story by RH goes. I am still trying to process so much that I am not yet ready to comment on other angles that may pertain to Casey.

No worries, I will compile a list and send it on. I think, for all the Casey mentions, we were let down, might have been better to concentrate on RA but at least the Benhaida ones are finished now. Thank God and amen :)

Sorry I bugged out on you guys. We had plans last night, ended up staying out late and by the time I finished chores today and got a chance to get back you had finished. Great job!!:clap:

All I am getting is the begining part. The ringing, etc. What's up??

I have seen several posts needing help, this may have been addressed, but if not, I am here to help as best as I can.

First, clear your cache:
In Internet Explorer, or whatever browser you are using, click on tools in the tool bar, go to options, then when in the Internet Properties screen, click the link delete browsing history, then make sure the only boxes checked are the top two. The third (cookies) would be good to check- but only if you know your passwords to all the sites you go to as it forces your browser to "forget" them. then click delete.
(The way to do this varies slightly with each different browser, but similar enough that this should get you taken care of. Email me if you need more help.)

Secondly, make sure your windows updates are done and your browser is updated. The Windows updates can be gone to by going here:
windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Then, there are several media players you could use, Windows media player, real player, itunes, and so on... When you open the file, what program is opening with it? Make sure that program is updated by opening the program and in the tool bar, clicking the help, options and update or play around until you find the update option and make sure you update it as technology updates often and many of these programs are updating to keep up and when using with your browser, need to have the updates installed to run properly. They also need to have the media type selected in the options when you installed it, or you can change it in the preferences (say it is a wav file, you need to make sure the program you are using can play wav files and then update the program after changing the preferences.)

Another problem people may have is to much clutter and not enough memory to hold and play the files, so one thing to help is to run your system cleaners, examples and things I recommend are:

Spybot search and destroy
Adaware
and the system clean utility
(start>programs>Accessories>System tools>disk cleanup) and after it runs, there are options to check what to delete, only delete the temp and recycle bin and items you KNOW for sure you can harmlessly delete (I can't advise the other items as they will differ per user, and some like office setup etc., you may not want delted, but that would be a case by case decision.)

If you are running many things and you try to open the files, it may lag or not play, as you may not have enough system resources. Try to close as many programs as you are able and try again.

Reboot - many problems can be resolved simply by a good fresh start.

Try to open the program FIRST - Download and save the file, then Open Windows media player and THEN from there, go to File>open and then go to where you saved the file and open it. That may help.

I hope this helped and if you need more help beyond this, a professional system cleaning may be necessary and would definatly help! :0) Bless you - chrome :woohoo:

My hinky-meter is off the charts with these "twins."

Now that all the convos have been transcribed, and we have the statements made by RH alledging a relationship with GA, can someone put this all in chronological order (meshing the arrest of Benhaida and incarceration during same time as Casey, with when the alledged closeness began and took place between GA and RH began)?

And just wondering out loud:

1. I wonder how close the TWINS are with the gate guard?

2. I wonder if the 'platinum brooch' that RH gave to CA was part of the jewelry that was stolen that Benhaida is doing time for?

I have seen several posts needing help, this may have been addressed, but if not, I am here to help as best as I can.

First, clear your cache:
In Internet Explorer, or whatever browser you are using, click on tools in the tool bar, go to options, then when in the Internet Properties screen, click the link delete browsing history, then make sure the only boxes checked are the top two. The third (cookies) would be good to check- but only if you know your passwords to all the sites you go to as it forces your browser to "forget" them. then click delete.
(The way to do this varies slightly with each different browser, but similar enough that this should get you taken care of. Email me if you need more help.)

Secondly, make sure your windows updates are done and your browser is updated. The Windows updates can be gone to by going here:
windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Then, there are several media players you could use, Windows media player, real player, itunes, and so on... When you open the file, what program is opening with it? Make sure that program is updated by opening the program and in the tool bar, clicking the help, options and update or play around until you find the update option and make sure you update it as technology updates often and many of these programs are updating to keep up and when using with your browser, need to have the updates installed to run properly. They also need to have the media type selected in the options when you installed it, or you can change it in the preferences (say it is a wav file, you need to make sure the program you are using can play wav files and then update the program after changing the preferences.)

Another problem people may have is to much clutter and not enough memory to hold and play the files, so one thing to help is to run your system cleaners, examples and things I recommend are:

Spybot search and destroy
Adaware
and the system clean utility
(start>programs>Accessories>System tools>disk cleanup) and after it runs, there are options to check what to delete, only delete the temp and recycle bin and items you KNOW for sure you can harmlessly delete (I can't advise the other items as they will differ per user, and some like office setup etc., you may not want delted, but that would be a case by case decision.)

If you are running many things and you try to open the files, it may lag or not play, as you may not have enough system resources. Try to close as many programs as you are able and try again.

Reboot - many problems can be resolved simply by a good fresh start.

Try to open the program FIRST - Download and save the file, then Open Windows media player and THEN from there, go to File>open and then go to where you saved the file and open it. That may help.

I hope this helped and if you need more help beyond this, a professional system cleaning may be necessary and would definatly help! :0) Bless you - chrome :woohoo:

Although I wasn't one of the Wsers having computer issues, I want to thank you for taking the time to offer your remedies/solutions. So...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB