Phone Calls - Robyn Adams Disc 3

#223 12351035784072938239

To dad

Nothing about KC – somewhat related re: Robyns attorney’s

Dad going to Email Michelle (attorney). Dad is going to email for updates every Fri. Robyn asks who attorney is him or her? Dad says both. Robyn asks for update from prosecutor. Dad says that is why he is emailing. If Robyn goes to Coleman she can email attorney. Michelle has other clients that email her. Robyn says it is bigger and different. Dad assures her she is going to be low security anyway. Robyn is worried she is going to get picked on. Robyn probably leaving March or April. Marshalls are backed up. She wants to go with Dominique (her neighbor). Wants to go to Coleman so she is close.

Discussion about Tracy and Denise. Tracy and Kevin picture.. Lady that she talked to sometimes that looked like her Aunt Suzie on crack – she left to go home. Gets on phone with mom.

#222 12350144804077458289

Nothing about KC

Robyn calling someone for Dominique. Myca (SP?) has to go back to court – possession of marijuana. Tell XX she loves him and put $$ in her account

#221 12350134934072938239

To dad

Nothing re: KC

Robyn has headache (yesterday and today). Asks for money. CO’s sprayed someone with pepper spray and it went through vents night before. Mom is working. Reads her letters at night - quieter. One girl always yelling about something. Denise coming Friday. Hear anything from attorney? (dad says no) Robyn saw SGT and he sounded surprised she was still there. Dad looked on computer to see if Clay still in Orange County (looks like he is). Mom walked in from work – talked. Sunday is kids visiting; Weds mom/dad going and Fri someone else visiting. Talk about God and his purpose/prayers.

#220 12349286434072938239

To dad

Robyn headache. Beth visited Robyn today. No news from attorney – dad will email on Friday. Robyn wants to know if they put her on backburner or if they are actually doing something. Asks her dad to make sure. Robyn starts to whine about coming home. Officers shifted more time on TV this shift than phone – next shift more phone and less TV. Robyn has to be in by 11. Tracy coming Fri. Robyn will call her. Dad doesn’t talk to Sandra and Jim any more – since sentencing – Sandra gave mom “look”. Robyn –“trapped by federal laws. - unfair”. Dad – “some reason god put you there. Pray”.

#219 12348422874072938239

To dad

Talked to Sandra (Clay’s mom) – hadn’t called her in a week. Whining about coming home. Almost 11. Wants to get book off shelf. Dad got pics of Tracy and Kevin and pics of Mady’s bday. Robyn’s mom works at Disney. Robyn had to get off because of trouble with an inmate.

Sorry! Was listening again before I hit the submit button :)

#218 12348415924076374604

Sandra

Tell Chris Happy Valentine’s Day (a few days late). Phones not working for 2 days. Finished Twilight. Sandra sent her sequel. Gma there – gets on phone with Robyn. Clay looks like Gpa. Talk about getting out and missing/loving Clay. God’s work.

I can't get any of them to play it seems, all I hearing is ringing then the file ends - anyone know what I am doing wrong?

#215 12347506334073982059

Tracy

Talk about date for V day. Got flowers and card from him and she got him a card. Talked about church and the message. How happy Robyn is that Tracy is happy.

I am gone for the evening! Have a great one..

I can't get any of them to play it seems, all I hearing is ringing then the file ends - anyone know what I am doing wrong?

They worked for me, however I know some were having problems earlier. Somebody figured it out. I'll go try to find the post with the solution. brb

Thanks, I've just updated and will see if this makes any difference.

If you are still having trouble, instructions from PattiG on this post.[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5034883&postcount=6"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5034883&postcount=6[/ame]

12322378614072938239..>

Robyn has been sentenced to 10 yrs. and is awaiting transfer to Federal Prison. Someone named Shannon came to visit her and gave her the names of two attorneys to contact regarding filing either an "appeal for resentencing" or a "withdrawal of plea".

One of the recommended attorneys is located in California. The other is "local" and he saw her "informally" that day. His name is "Jose B" and she gives her father the phone number for the local attorney and asks dad to call him and ask him to come see her in jail. During their "slight conversation" that day, this Attorney Jose told her she was not properly represented.

12322494224073712979..> 09-Apr-2010

Robyn has been sentenced to 10 yrs. and is awaiting transfer to Federal Prison. Someone named Shannon came to visit her and gave her the names of two attorneys to contact regarding filing either an "appeal for resentencing" or a "withdrawal of plea".

One of the recommended attorneys is located in California. The other is "local" and his name is "Jose B" and she gives her father the phone number for the local attorney and asks dad to call him and ask him to come see her in jail.

BBM

*snort*

12292267194072938239..>

w/ Dad

speculating she is going to Coleman (?) She & Dad discuss where she might be sent in re. Fed prison. Dad has researched online. waiting on pre-sentencing report.

Asks Dad, "when will we know about the 'safety valve'?"

Dad: might be a week before sentencing. depends on when he gets the report back from the probation officer. safety valve is like a *unintelligible* - saying why he thinks you deserve it...."trying to change the guys mind" .. atty. not holding much faith because of the gun issue.

asks her family to pray for Maya and Casey. Maya is not doing well. "A lot different than she used to be."

Dad asks her if she has seen Casey. *RA's answer is unintelligible* (if anyone else wants to take a shot at it)
RA continues...Casey is "not holding up good, it looks like."
RA: Have you heard anything about what is going on with her or anything?
Dad: "No, they are keeping everything pretty quiet about her.
RA: "No, they just found some remains"
Dad: Yeah, they are assuming it is her, but you know how the media jumps on everything. I hope its not, but it will probably be next week before anybody even knows
RA: Keep her in prayer and her parents, too. And Maya, I don't know...she's just changed a lot.

Maya apparently got into some trouble and was moved to another dorm and has been moved back. Dad is surprised she is still there.
Dad: "oh shes back over there with you?"
RA: "She is with the people she got in trouble with over here".
Dad asks her if she can talk to Maya.
RA hesitates, then says, "No shes in trouble. She *something unintelligible* in her cell." Dad: "Dammit, she did?! Well, thats not gonna help her any. I guess all that Bible reading hasn't done her a whole lot of good."
RA: Well, I'm sure that it has, but she just got influenced"

All the people who got in trouble with Maya are back at the same dorm as RA and Casey. RA says she doesn't know anything about her (Maya's) case .... "its just sad"

RA depressed about pending sentence and not seeing her kids. Praying.

Somebody else might want to listen to this one and try to decipher what I could not figure out. It is the 12th call log listed. Plus, what is this "safety valve" reference? I saw it referred to in another post....not sure if on this thread, but it was one of the RA threads.

The following 3 (#'s 13, 14, 15) are duplicates.

File #'s
12292277504077560499..> 09-Apr-2010 08:41 1.5M
12292988874072938239..> 09-Apr-2010 08:42 1.5M
12292998834073982059..> 09-Apr-2010 08:42 1.4M

Take a listen, if you'd like, but I just wanted to point it out in case you think you're 'hmmmm' :waitasec: after listening to so many files. ;) I believe they might be from disc 1 and/or disc 2.

12293008354073982059..> 09-Apr-2010 08:43 1.4M

w/ Tracy

the only mention of Casey is at the very end when RA asks Tracy to pray for her.

Nothing relevant.

I'm out for the night. :blowkiss: Thanks in advance for anyone willing to jump in. :)

let's just try and keep the conversation civil and only post what may be relevant to the case. No need to post everything on the tapes especially private or sensitive information. If there is relevant information to take away from these calls we can tease it out and see where it goes.

I listened to the rest of the calls on Disc 3. Nothing about Casey. Basically, the new attorneys, Mike and Michelle Walsh from Miami agree take her case and file an appeal on the last day possible. (These attorneys had done some work for the Casey Anthony defense, but I can't figure out what they did)

Themes throughout the calls: She misses her children. She feels she got a harsher sentence than she deserved because she used a public defender instead of hiring a private attorney.

Robyn develops panic attacks, is put onto medication. After she is sentenced the children have gone to live with their father, who indulges them and does not provide discipline. Grandma (Robyn's mother) continues to discipline them during visits and now the kids don't want to visit with them anymore.

Robyn is wailing and crying in many of the calls to her father.
She is desperate to get her sentence reduced because her kids will be all grown up by the time she gets out of prison in 10 years.

Robyn lies to people. She tells her father she does NOT want to have anything further to do with Clay's mother (Clay is the cop husband who got sentenced to 17 years). She has also told this to her friend Tracey. Then her very next call is to Clay's mother and she is sweet as pie to her, aks her to tell Clay that she still loves him.

After listening to these calls, do I think this woman would make up a story saying that Casey Anthony told her incriminating information? YES I DO.

IMO Robyn Adams will NOT make a credible witness for the prosecution. They need to avoid her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back