Photographic Evidence: The Grossest Things

What did I have for breakfast? Pea Green Soup.

What did I have for lunch? Pea Green Soup.

What did I have for dinner? Pea Green Soup.

What did I do all night? Pee Green Soup.

:puke:

What the hades caused this condition?

Long story, but to keep it short: young punk gutshot 5 times, went septic because several bullets perforated his bowel, surgery several times (6?8? Something like that), and kidney failure.

And it wasn't light green. It was that green that's almost black...that dark, dark green. And the chunks were a lighter green, but not much lighter.

Dude survived. With far less bowel than God had planned, but still...survived. And without an ostomy, either (although he did lose a kidney). Surgeons were amazing.

Best-
Herding Cats

Long story, but so keep it short: young punk gutshot 5 times, went septic because several bullets perforated his bowel, surgery several times (6?*? Something like that), and kidney failure.

And it wasn't light green. It was that green that's almost black...that dark, dark green. And the chunks were a lighter green, but not much lighter.

Dude survived. With far less bowel than God had planned, but still...survived. And without an ostomy, either (although he did lose a kidney). Surgeons were amazing.

Best-
Herding Cats

They should post pictures of that in anti-gang clubs.

Also wanted to add that it could have been a cadaver. that would explain alot. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back