Photos & Other Images ***NO DISCUSSION***

Just want to add apologies for not being able to get the best quality pics today as these were taken with my cell phone.

Also I was just told that Channel 2 news reported tonight that the 3 tents you see in 1916 and 1916a were actually put up by law enforcement to contain evidence they collected. The news also reported LE had the area weed-whacked recently, and that 3 dogs were at the property earlier today.

It sickens me that this man was paroled early.
There are people locked up right this very minute for crimes, much less serious.
This is a prime example of how the system failed, miserably !

These are photos of the van another poster is mentioning in the main thread that appears to 'follow' the google cam truck.

In the first one you can see it leaving the Garrido driveway. It follows the 'cam' to the end of Walnut Ave. and makes a right turn (the van's right) down Bown lane where it stops at the intersection of Bown and Viera. I didn't manage to pick the van up again going in either direction along Viera.

My original screen resolution is 1680x1050 so these were scaled down during the upload process. If anyone wants the original sizes let me know and I'll find a place to host them that doesn't resize.

Attachments

• GarridoVan_driveway.jpg
    GarridoVan_driveway.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 143
  • GarridoVan_stopped.jpg
    GarridoVan_stopped.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 140
  • GarridoVan_zoom.jpg
    GarridoVan_zoom.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 156
Terry Probyn, Jaycee's mom, in tears standing before her birthday cake, just days after Jaycee was abducted in 1991.

Attachments

• TerryProbynJune1991.jpg
    TerryProbynJune1991.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 269
I checked Google Earth's "live view" camera feature for a better perspective of the house and spotted an old van leaving the residence; it looks like it's probably the one parked in back of the house at the end of the driveway, next to what appears to be the garage.

Just posting because of the curiosity that the "live view" photo vehicle actually captured someone leaving the residence, maybe it was ol' phil heading out on a van run looking for another victim :mad:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

EDIT - woops, looks like this idea has already been covered above. Oh well, here's another perspective of the same thing.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 883
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 873
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 871
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 865
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 867
Phillip Garrido's old workplace: A recycling centre about seven miles from his home

2qb88p0.jpg

I read in one article about a can of lice treatment. Does anyone have a photo of that to confirm?

I read in one article about a can of lice treatment. Does anyone have a photo of that to confirm?

It's an "open box of lice treatment" This was apparently described in The New York Post:

The NY Post salaciously reports on what was found inside the backyard compound:

[F]ilthy hellhole is a warren of tents and sheds, littered with toys, clothing, books, cardboard boxes, and cat-related ephemera -- providing a glimpse into the abominable conditions Dugard endured as Garrido's alleged sex slave.

As shocking details emerge about Dugard's sadistic captivity, a series of disturbing pictures showing her ramshackle outdoor prison were released yesterday.

The tent has dressers overflowing with clothing, stripped-down sofas for beds and a dirty fishtank. There's a Bible on CD, and the chillingly titled book, "Self Esteem: A Family Affair." There's an open box of lice treatment, four naked Barbie dolls and makeup containers.
I got the quote from HERE

It MAY be in this photo?!!
28house_1471743i.jpg

Just to the right of center in the photo, there's a purple heart (?), and next to it is a white box with light blue color and black print. Is THAT it?

My comments on this would be - - lice don't come from dirt. They could have come from contact with people - Garrido, his wife, and god, I hope NOT men who came there for sex. Another thought is I'll bet everything those sweet girls had was second-hand, and it could be that this was what brought lice into the environment.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/32669892#32669892"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

Attachments

• Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 435
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 30
8380185-e42.jpg

Take a look at the photo of Phil and the 666 from Damien in The Omen.

Freaky

Attachments

• Phillip-Garrido360_607042a.jpg
    Phillip-Garrido360_607042a.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 55

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads