PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in this case, I actually felt sick to my stomach watching that. He was definitely looking for a body IMO. The way he was tentatively cutting those bags open, dreading what he was going to see in there. That wasn't looking for clothes or Black Jacks.

I usually don't stray too far from the proven facts in this case, but I think you have a very good theory there, Black Magic Woman. The only difference in my feeling is that those PI's somehow got ahold of the meter reader's early tips. The phone calls could have been with someone who had those "tips" at hand and he was double checking descriptions of the scene as they searched. I don't believe the MR knew anything about the PI's search, and simply ended back there in December when nothing had come of his previous sightings.

Bolded by me. I think that makes perfect sense.

The digging around the building, im thinking could he infact be looking for the missing black jack phone? Of course, we may never know if there actually was a phone.

Looking at that video, (twice), it seems that this was a spur of the moment search. I say that because the PI is using whatever he has on hand to poke and prod. Notice how he uses a small nail clipper or small swiss army knife to open up one of the bags. I don't think he had enough time to gather what he needed to exhume remains. This was a "hot tip" from someone.

Re: the building, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but WFTV had in it's article from yesterday the following quote: "Dominic Casey can also be seen at a nearby abandoned house moving things, cutting, digging, and prodding. At both locations. he was focused on groupings of concrete stones."

The answer was right there but I guess in my stupefication about this whole debacle I missed that obvious FACT. :)

I could not agree more that this is not the original tape. This was the clearly a recording with a video camera. I can even see the poor quality of his big screen tv. Its way too pixalized if you know what I'm saying.... You can see also how the tape is paused, then doesn't return until almost 2 minutes later at times. He even hits FF at some parts. There is way more to this tragic story then we know I'm afraid. And now I'm not so sure who all doesn't know the truth. Makes you wonder why Nejame (sp?) really resigned as the A's attorney. Also as previously stated, why would you be on the phone while doing a search of this nature? You wouldn't! You also wouldn't be on the phone walking in one direction talking and stop and go back the other direction UNLESS you were being lead to a specific area. The prosecution is going to have a field day with this tape! Also why would you not be wearing gloves? You wouldnt! :furious:

Another thing that caught my eye about the tape. Nov 15 was a Saturday and Nov 16 - a Sunday. On Nov 16 the time stamps start around 7 am-ish. Now - who is up and about on a Sun a 7 AM - I am NOT referring the DC and JH but rather the neighborhood. Could be they went there at this time knowing that they could go about their "bidness" without being seen or watched as it was so early.

Also the Nov 15 - Saturday - as it was early - I believe it was around early 10-ish - again not as early as the Sunday - but still kinda early enough to people not be stirring and less likely to be seen.

I think DC asked Hoover to videotape the foray as insurance. He probably trusted him at that point, and didn't give a second thought as to the "later" ramifications. I'm sure he was simply thinking "in the moment" about covering his butt in the possibility that he did indeed locate her body.

... Insurance.

Two questions:

1. What did DC have to gain from this search ?

2. What would he have done if he had found Caylee ?

1. Finding the body and/or evidence;

2. Your guess is as good as mine there! He could have:
A) Called the police asap
B) Called back his "employer" be it Baez or A family (not sure who it was at that time)
C) Done nothing

I said the exact same thing last night about the gloves etc. PI's for dummies

great minds and all that WICKEDACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads