Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the point, though. They want to show that she's "under soooo much threat" in ORLANDO----and NOT in Ohio!

Doesn't fly with me, she is infamous worldwide-- I bet the logged threats aren't all from Orlando, not in this day and age. mo

Yea, I guess I wouldn't feel sorry for her if she was doing it on purpose. There are a lot of attention seekers out there.

Do people think that she had to get plastic surgery to look the way she does in that photo (if its her)? How long does it take for plastic surgery to heal?

I had a chin implant and minor nose job done at the same time several years ago. They healed much faster than I'd expected. I had to wear a nose "cast" for a few days, maybe a week, but there was very little to give away the surgery. I had very minor bruising under one eye which disappeared after a few days. As for my chin, there was no way to tell I'd had surgery, except for a tiny scar underneath my chin. The main thing I noticed was that my face appeared fuller for about a month or two (which I liked, since my face is normally somewhat narrow, like KA's).

Anthony7.jpg

Looks like she's making bigger strides without Caylee.

These are staged photos and she is looking at dresses IN THE WINDOW so she can be photographed doing so. I would be the farm.

She needs money obviously - I am going to say the deal for the interview is already "set". She may not have done it yet and is not being paid yet - I bet we see it around November or so, but definitely before the end of the year. I don't think she has seen any money from it as yet and hence these photos. I am going to say she got about 100 grand for them and then you have Baez dipping into it and taxes, etc. But she needs money obviously. This is nice to know.

We should all be very happy about these photos, tells us volumes.

Personally, I think it is her. Now that I've thought about it, a university setting would be perfect for her. A benefactor would be much more generous if they knew Casey was moving to improve her life. You can get a GED online quickly and easily. She could start classes in the fall. She fits in with other students. Most student-age people, even if they were somewhat aware of the case, wouldn't know her by sight. My daughter, who is a senior in college this year, wouldn't know her if she was sitting next to her. She is aware of the case because we discuss it, but she has never personally followed it.

A college town would be fine as most students are too busy to know about any news or even care. Only problems are, KC would be the old person in class, and lots of partying goes on, lots of mischief, may mean loss of control. And/or silly yet wealthy young man tricked into getting KC pregnant then forced to marry, I am such a downer. :crazy:

I think she knew or suspected the footage was being taken, but I actually dont think it is the defense team who organised it. I think they are actually FURIOUS about this right now. Makes them look pretty damn stupid for saying she is "grieving" and "in fear for her life"... I think what we are seeing here is Miss FIC Anthony doing what she does best. And that is EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS TOO. Wouldnt suprise me AT ALL if she got sick of waiting for JB to organise her Hustler *spread*, her Million Dollar Interview, so she got busy on that cell phone herself...

Yep. The DT's chickens are coming home to roost :)

In addition to my thoughts above, I doubt she is in rehab somewhere (in Houston as has been suggested). First of all, Jose was too happy to put that idea out there which is my first clue that it isn't true. Also, I can't believe Casey would permit herself to be put into rehab ... "there isn't anything wrong with her!"

Just like the trial, I think of this as a game of wits. There is a twist and a reason for everything KC and the defense do. Think about how diabolical the trial was. Although I never cared for the defense and their tactics, one has to admit that they are sly. Baez states that it is not safe for KC to return to Orlando, yet KC has to return to Orlando. This video does 2 things...... one, shows her out in the open in "Ohio" and two, that she hasn't really altered her appearance. The defense is banking on this so that if people are looking for her when she attempts to return to Florida, they will be looking for a KC that looks like KC. If she arrives in Florida at this point in disguise, people probably won't be as apt to pay attention because in their minds, they are looking for KC as KC really looks. Does any of this make sense? I am trying to think like the defense would think.....(scary thought) like psychological strategic games.......

That's her in the video! The hips give it away! Anyhoo, I thought she was supposed to be getting death threats and such? Why would she be in public alone?

Well, the walk sure looks the same - and the touching the hair I've seen a million times. My question is - how did she get there? Was she really on board that plane then with the golfers that night???

A college town would be fine as most students are too busy to know about any news or even care. Only problems are, KC would be the old person in class, and lots of partying goes on, lots of mischief, may mean loss of control. And/or silly yet wealthy young man tricked into getting KC pregnant then forced to marry, I am such a downer. :crazy:

She does like to associate and prey on college students, we know that much. :cool:

that was my first thought, glad you said it though, lol! Given the puffier lips, i would say it is that bad photo girl.

However, if it is her, it is as le said, no true threats to her. also, jb would have arranged the selling of these last minute before the first photos are of her appearing for probation, as it was his last chance.

excellent point!!!

Well it wouldn't be what the Defense would do - after all she's supposed to be screaming that she needs therapy - that she fears for her life....is unsafe...blah blah - needs to be protected - and here she is strolling along shopping...not something the Defense would release...

Maybe it was something she brokered on her own. Just a thought. If so, Mr. Baez must be freaking out. :floorlaugh: She's a rebel, so to speak, and cannot/will not be contained.....at least not for long. JMO.

That's her in the video! The hips give it away! Anyhoo, I thought she was supposed to be getting death threats and such? Why would she be in public alone?

Cos she is bored and wants money? I think she organised this HERSELF. I really do.

I haven't read the thread my apologies. I saw this on Fox and went to TMZ and looked. I say it's her.

I even saw a couple of those flat moles she's got on the side of her face in one picture.

JMHO that it's her, and I realized that's a crying shame that I can look at a picture of someone I have never met before and recognize her trying to be incognito. Think I've seen way too much of KC JMHO

Sunglasses and glasses make your nose look shorter.
I made a couple of comparisons. I am 99% sure it is her.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck - it probably is Casey Anthony!

ca1copy.jpg

ca6copy.jpg

Check out the mole on her neck, they are exactly in the same place.....

There's a pretty big range of ages in college these days. My husband didn't start college until two years out of high school. I went to school part-time. Even though I was older than the students who started right after high school, I wasn't the only one ... there were a lot of us!

If these pics are not FCA and are simply a person who resembles her...well if I were the person who resembles her I would be POed. Then I would file a lawsuit against the perpetrators of my undoing!!!! How dare they say that I am FCA??? How dare they post my photo all over the internet when all I wanted to do was go shopping. This sucks and my life now really sucks because I am considered to be the *advertiser censored* that killed her kid and then went shopping, clubbing, shopping, clubbing, shopping and stiffing the people who take my photo for big bucks and give me...what...nothing????
I want money!!! and to be left alone. Get it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname