Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Wait.... I think I might've found something!

Glenmawr Ave... let me know what you think with streetview. I have no clue how to post the images :)

Did anyone see the guy who does the facial recognition software on InSessions yesterday? He (or his team) scanned the Ohio photo's and he was asked if those pictures and known pictures from her in court match up. His answer was he thought they were one in the same person. It was very interesting because he demonstrated how the software works. He can take a picture and make it into 3D and rotate it around. They use some kind of mapping process on on the points etc.

Wait Wait.... I think I might've found something!

Glenmawr Ave... let me know what you think with streetview. I have no clue how to post the images :)

Good find!! That street looks a lot like the one from those pictures. Lamp posts and all. I wonder how many streets they have like this in that town?

Did anyone see the guy who does the facial recognition software on InSessions yesterday? He (or his team) scanned the Ohio photo's and he was asked if those pictures and known pictures from her in court match up. His answer was he thought they were one in the same person. It was very interesting because he demonstrated how the software works. He can take a picture and make it into 3D and rotate it around. They use some kind of mapping process on on the points etc.

It IS interesting because it was my understanding they used mapping to rebuild little Caylee's face over her little skull to be able place the duct over the nose and face to give the demo that was shown in court.

Any transactions could have been cash payments.

I did a commercial once (which I have never even viewed, lol) they paid me in cash. So, I guess there goes the money trail, sigh.

I don't think the photographers are traveling around with a lot of cash on hand when cards are safer. Plus today getting something wire transferred is so easy when it comes to those big bucks. Pictures by 10:00 am, money in by 12:00 pm and she was on her way out of town by 1pm. jmo

Good find!! That street looks a lot like the one from those pictures. Lamp posts and all. I wonder how many streets they have like this in that town?

Glemnawr/Cliffside... on the corner there is a red brick house with a red brick wall... check it out. I'm confident this is the infamous red brick wall now!

Glemnawr/Cliffside... on the corner there is a red brick house with a red brick wall... check it out. I'm confident this is the infamous red brick wall now!

Across the street looks like the place in the video where we begin to see her walking with the black T shirt.

Across the street looks like the place in the video where we begin to see her walking with the black T shirt.

Great find! This looks like the one, but the windows on the brick house are different - thinking they did a reno...

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Glenmawr+Ave,+Columbus,+OH&hl=en&ll=40.018462,-82.998726&spn=0.005324,0.019698&sll=39.985341,-83.017802&sspn=0.011854,0.019698&dirflg=w&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=40.018464,-82.998721&panoid=D6HTf2lFrxqVtexdPb52GA&cbp=12,233.66,,0,5.29"]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Glenmawr+Ave,+Columbus,+OH&hl=en&ll=40.018462,-82.998726&spn=0.005324,0.019698&sll=39.985341,-83.017802&sspn=0.011854,0.019698&dirflg=w&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=40.018464,-82.998721&panoid=D6HTf2lFrxqVtexdPb52GA&cbp=12,233.66,,0,5.29[/ame]

Thanks for posting it! I re-watched the video and it's definitely the house... no question in my mind.

Someone could've been "hiding" in the bushes filming this... possibly.

That's the one!. Just rotate the picture and it's the one with the utility trailer in front of it. You guys are excellent!! Thanks for posting that. I tried but FAILED. lol. My link ended up at the start of Glemnawr.

Let's see if this works ... http://viewofhouse.com/?place=Glenmawr+Ave+columbus+oh&r=e

It's the last house (corner). It looks like the pillars have potted plants on them but those could easily be removed.

Wrong corner.. but if you move the "streetview" guy North to the end of the street, you'll see where I'm talking about.

So... there are still images of her walking by the brick wall... she crosses the street in the video to walk down the opposite sidewalk... and then crosses the street again to either back-track (snapping the shots near the brick wall) or she's just walking in circles.... Hmm.. maybe this was staged.

Thanks for posting it! I re-watched the video and it's definitely the house... no question in my mind.

Someone could've been "hiding" in the bushes filming this... possibly.

That is quite the jaunt from the motel she was said to be staying in. I wonder if she has family over in that area OR maybe someone took her over there thinking no one would be the wiser because it's a res. area and it would be hard to locate. How far of a walk is that to the Old Navy?

ETA: Since this is on the other side of the frwy and away from the V.Inn and the shopping area I am starting to think this was staged. I might have a different opinion IF these were taken on the same side of the frwy because she would have been caught just walking to the shopping center.

The shopping center and motel is on the west side of 315 and this is on the east side. Ummmm I smell a rat.

North end of Summit St. (near dead end) found the white T shirt image.

ETA: Cliffside Dr. connects the streets. Anyone have family in Glenn Echo? Hmm...

That's the one!. Just rotate the picture and it's the one with the utility trailer in front of it. You guys are excellent!! Thanks for posting that. I tried but FAILED. lol. My link ended up at the start of Glemnawr.

Thanks to the www the world is a small place now Casey- nowhere to hide for very long....:loser:

Woo! Canton, represent! I grew up in Canton - we moved when I was 10. Small world. :crazy:

To go into more detail, the plaza has an AMC theater, a Cup O Joe coffee shop, a Johnny Rocket's diner, a beauty supply store, a bookstore (either Borders or Barnes and Noble, can't remember which), a Bath and Body Works, a Staples, a Men's Warehouse, Old Navy, Target, a pet shop, and a World Market. There's also a Champs and a Brio restaurant in front. Across the street (busy, 4-lane) is a Starbucks, but most people would just go into the bookstore if they wanted Starbucks, or go down to Cup O Joe (superior to Starbucks!), since they are much closer to Old Navy.

Small world it is--I grew up in Richmond, OH outside of Steubenville and then moved to Grove City, OH a suburb of Columbus-then moved here to Green, OH (suburb of Akron/Canton) in 2007. I am familiar with that plaza-couldn't think of the diner on the corner of the movie theatre though. Thanks!!!

Closest Starbucks to Glen Echo.... 1.6 miles. She could walk it, but I don't see her having that full of a cup when she got back. Someone's driving her around or getting things for her.

You my dear are GOOD!!!!

Did you see the tree between the houses? That's how I know that is the right place.

Google Earth images look weird compared to the video, but I think that's because of where the Google Earth camera is compared to someone standing on a street.

Geragos is lying. He is now my number 1 suspect. He also has a private investigation team on his speed dial. He also is one of the few to know where FCA was beforehand, and she is not his client. $

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125