Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Well, I have a teenage daughter and if she is oversleeping because she was up all night texting with her friends and her bedroom door is locked, I'll call her cell phone to wake her up. Maybe Cindy was calling to tell her to wake up and take care of Caylee because Cindy had to go to work? :waitasec:

I'm a newbie here, BTW, but have been following the case from the beginning.

Welcome AZlawyer!

And, yes, I agree with you. Casey ignores her mother's/father's phone calls fro home consistently...

Looking over the timeline calendar that was released with the second document dump, LE wrote a note on June 16th stating that Jesse has a 16 min. conversation with KC and that he possibly hears Caylee in the backround during this call. Does this call show up in the logs and if it does, at what time???

Looking over the timeline calendar that was released with the second document dump, LE wrote a note on June 16th stating that Jesse has a 16 min. conversation with KC and that he possibly hears Caylee in the backround during this call. Does this call show up in the logs and if it does, at what time???

2:52 p.m. Jesse Calls Casey - 11.2 min
4:21 p.m. Casey Calls Jesse - 1.3 min

In Jesse's statement give July 23rd he stated the call was 12 min. and he possibly heard Caylee in the background. He stated Casey called him though. Casey was talking about her mom no longer moving out. She had to find a place to live and her parents were getting a divorce.

In Jesse's statement give July 23rd he stated the call was 12 min. and he possibly heard Caylee in the background. He stated Casey called him though. Casey was talking about her mom no longer moving out. She had to find a place to live and her parents were getting a divorce.

Thank you TexasLil! :)

Originally Posted by housemaid25
Why would someone be calling her cell phone from the house phone if she was at home? I mean, if GA or CA needed to talk to her why didn't they just knock on the bedroom door, that would make sense to me, but 99% of the stuff these people do doesn't make sense to me. Makes me wonder if she was really at home or just somewhere close by.

I have called my cell from my home phone many times cause I couldn't find the darn thing! Just a thought...

I also remember when my babies were small they loved to play with my cell phone. Perhaps...Lil Miss Caylee had been playing with the phone and misplaced it by accident. Casey then called her cell from the house line to locate it. :)

Originally Posted by Pink Panther

If this is the case and in fact true that Jesse heard precious Caylee in the background during their 2:52pm convo ...... Casey murdered Caylee sometime between 3pm and 4:18pm/4:21pm when she headed towards Tony's.

If this is the case and in fact true that Jesse heard precious Caylee in the background during their 2:52pm convo ...... Casey murdered Caylee sometime between 3pm and 4:18pm/4:21pm when she headed towards Tony's.

That's what I think. The call where Jesse said he heard Caylee in the background. Could Caylee have been drinking the chloroform Casey had mixed? I think I remember Jesse saying he heard Casey tell Caylee to "get down from the table, don't touch that Caylee, that's mommies." Someting like that.

He could not say that he was 100% sure it was Caylee in the background.

I looked very carefully at the map and the area of Ping 19 is interesting. When I focus on the spot, am I looking at the site of the tower or the actual location of KC at the time?

Thanks.

DotsEyes, you are looking at the cell tower, not KC's actual location.

Originally Posted by Dolce171

He could not say that he was 100% sure it was Caylee in the background.

Yes, I have thought of this too. He also was not clear as to who called who IIRC. My only other thought was that Casey could have possibly put the cloth with chloroform over Caylee's mouth as she was napping or given her something just prior to her nap time. Just a thought .....

Originally Posted by Dolce171

Yes, I have thought of this too. He also was not clear as to who called who IIRC. My only other thought was that Casey could have possibly put the cloth with chloroform over Caylee's mouth as she was napping or given her something just prior to her nap time. Just a thought .....

If you look at post #26 and #27 in this thread, that might answer your questions.

If the Anthony's are calling kc that early, she obviously wasn't at home. if she were at lee's would that jive with the pings? It's always been obvious that everything ca said at the bond hearing was a lie, especially the part about the morning of the 16th. Basically everything that family has said about the 16th's events has been a lie, imo. what if she spent the night at lee's, told lee she left Caylee w/nanny, and Caylee was already in her trunk. I think the flurry of calls was her going back to the house for the 1st time since the previous evening and trying to establish everyone's whereabouts to avoid confrontation.

A few curious things jump out at me.

It looks like Casey had three lengthy chats, with Amy, Jesse and Tony. Was she complaining about the fight?

Why does George call Casey at about 3:00 from his cell?

Have we ever confirmed who she was calling at the Lexus dealer for the first time that afternoon? Any why does she continue to call that person for several days in a row after that, at around the same time?

A few curious things jump out at me.

It looks like Casey had three lengthy chats, with Amy, Jesse and Tony. Was she complaining about the fight?

Why does George call Casey at about 3:00 from his cell?

Have we ever confirmed who she was calling at the Lexus dealer for the first time that afternoon? Any why does she continue to call that person for several days in a row after that, at around the same time?

The call from George to Casey is very interesting. It has been speculated but not confirmed by any written document that I've seen, that George was working as a security guard at the Lexus dealership. It's also speculation that Casey would call to be sure he was at work and not home so she could safely go to the house and avoid her parents.

It's also very strange that, out of a month of call records there are only 4 total communications with George on his cell phone.. he called Casey twice and she called him twice.

The call from George to Casey is very interesting. It has been speculated but not confirmed by any written document that I've seen, that George was working as a security guard at the Lexus dealership. It's also speculation that Casey would call to be sure he was at work and not home so she could safely go to the house and avoid her parents.

It's also very strange that, out of a month of call records there are only 4 total communications with George on his cell phone.. he called Casey twice and she called him twice.
Texas - Can you please list the times/dates of these four calls!? :)

Texas - Can you please list the times/dates of these four calls!? :)

Absolutely Panther:

From George to Casey:
6/16/08 3:04 PM 0.4 min Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
7/8/08 9:05 AM 5.5 min Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt

From Casey to George:
6/18/08 12:36 PM 0 min No Long/Lat Association
6/18/08 12:36 PM .1 min Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L

Ping 23 4:25 pm - 4:53 pm (Tower by Amscot)
Ping 24 5:57 pm - 6:32 pm (New Tower on Goldenrod by AL home)

So there is a lapse from 4:53 to 5:56 pm from the previous ping which could possibly mean that she was at the same location for approximately 1.5 hours. Is this the time she supposedly was seen at Scoops on 50 and Alfaya? Seems kinda far to be pinging all the way from there.

Do we know of anyone who might live in that area or other possible business she was visiting if not at Scoops?

Here's what I notice... Ping 23 at 4:25 - 4:53 on East Colonial very near to a self storage unit *10280 E. Colonial (maybe scouting out a place to hold her temporarily?) Then Ping 27 Blockbuster at 8:00 - then NOT back to Tony's to watch movies - I think the Blockbuster was an alibi for them - then Ping 28 East Colonial, again close to the same self storage unit. By now it was dark 9:04 - 11:17 p.m. - perhaps dark enough to transfer her body into a storage unit until they had time to devise a plan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back