Ping Map for June 17, 2008 - Discuss that day only

I don't recall the details of the Hess receipt, but, believe it maybe a typo ("0" insted of "8") intended to read 18:31, which would be 6:31PM represented in a 24hr format.

Yes, I agree. My records show the Hess receipt being stamped 18:31.

~4:05PM Casey left G&C's after loading files up to the laptop
~4:36PM Casey pinged on the northwest-to-northeast side of tower located near the intersection of N. Alafaya & University Blvd..
Note that it is a ~25mins drive from G&C's to the location of the tower (~4:05 + :25 = 4:30PM) and Casey pinged on the opposite side of the tower.

Also note that the 4:36PM ping is a Facebook alert. The timing of MySpace & Facebook alerts appear to have some time shift associated with them vs. when the websites show the activity occurred. I'm inclined to believe the phone record timestamp & ping information does reflect Casey's physical location @ 4:36PM local time...only noting this FWIW.​
~5:20-5:23PM Casey pinged on the northwest-to-northeast side of tower located just south of JB Park.

~6:31PM Hess gas receipt w/ Hess being located @ intersection of Rouse Rd & University Blvd.
Note that Rouse Rd is a convenient south-to-north drive through JB Park.​
~8:32PM Casey pinged back @/near Tony's apt.

IIRC, and it may have been discussed elsewhere - perhaps on a Tony thread - that the 17th was the day he and some friends looked at a house to possibly rent, and Tony caught a ride over there with one of the friends. He then called KC and had her come pick him up.

Yes, I agree. My records show the Hess receipt being stamped 18:31.

IIRC, and it may have been discussed elsewhere - perhaps on a Tony thread - that the 17th was the day he and some friends looked at a house to possibly rent, and Tony caught a ride over there with one of the friends. He then called KC and had her come pick him up.

Thanks, JWG. Looks like I was editing while you were posting. It took awhile for the lighbulb to go off. :idea: So...I guess I'd say the pings support 6/17 being househunt & share-a-ride day. :)

Added some speculation about how the househunting dynamic could've been at play w/ Casey deciding to leave Caylee's body in the playhouse...adding now that ditching the body there temporarily would also seem to have given her the confidence to allow Tony in the Pontiac 6/17PM...vs. the body being in the trunk @ the time. And prompting her return 6/18 w/ a mind to take some action (e.g. shovel borrowing) :waitasec:

ETA: Just to be clear...I do recall reading some time ago on another thread the work (IIRC, JWG, IBY, AZ and others...) were doing to pin down the househunting day & use of the Pontiac after Tony's interview was released. So...I'm just coming late to the party here :doh: and seeing how it ties to the pings after BFMD's observation 'bout the location of the 5:20-5:23PM pings on the map. IOW...I'm not havin' an original thought here...just finally seeing the connection in my own little noggin' :bang:

*snipped by Georgia PI*

I have ping 10 (5:20 & 5:23PM that are the starting bookends to the 'missing hours' that end 8:23PM) @ the same location you do: 28.5705556 N 81.2363889 W

This tower is located @ 10363 East Colonial Dr Orlando FL 32817, which in terms of some landmarks is

• [*]0.5 mi SE of JB Park,
    [*]2.5 mi E of Amscot,
    [*]2 mi SW of Tony R's place,
    [*]2 mi SW of Jesse G's place​

FWIW, Casey was in the Northwest-to-Northeast sector of this tower @ 5:20 & 5:23PM - essentially the JB Park area.

This location is different than what is shown on the ping map. If someone else can verify it we can ask Georgia PI if he'd be willing to update the map.

Hope that helps.

BJB,

Thanks for the PM concerning the location of Ping 10, it in fact was out of place and has been corrected.

BJB,

Thanks for the PM concerning the location of Ping 10, it in fact was out of place and has been corrected.

Naaaaah. :snooty: The TY goes to BFMD for the heads-up and to you for (1)bein' kind enough to make the maps in the first place and (2) still bein' kind enough to take care of the little tweaks this many months later. :clap: I swear Georgia PI...they need to add a "Thanks x10" button so we all have a chance to show some appreciation for all the hours you poured into these maps! :thumb:

I have no idea if this is the right Ping Tower but got curious where the ping tower near N Alafaya/Univ Blvd was located(BJB & others were discussing above, #100). I think it is abt SE of intersection and near UCF campus. Click to go to street view and then pan towards SE.
I tried to post the image itself but, hey, I can only do so much-lol! If I figure out how to do it I'll ETA an image.
Just want everyone to know I spent an hour and a half doing this so I hope it works and someone finds it useful!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...Szg7SmAwl5ArZQ&dtab=59DJSzg7SmAwl5ArZQ&dtab=5

I have no idea if this is the right Ping Tower but got curious where the ping tower near N Alafaya/Univ Blvd was located(BJB & others were discussing above, #100). I think it is abt SE of intersection and near UCF campus. Click to go to street view and then pan towards SE.
I tried to post the image itself but, hey, I can only do so much-lol! If I figure out how to do it I'll ETA an image.
Just want everyone to know I spent an hour and a half doing this so I hope it works and someone finds it useful!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...Szg7SmAwl5ArZQ&dtab=59DJSzg7SmAwl5ArZQ&dtab=5

Christee,

First - :clap: for putting in the effort to do this...I'll warn you now that it is the first symptom of being seduced by the sirens of the cell pings ;)

Second - there is a tower where you indicated, however, the tower that Casey pinged on is located on the west side of the highway (SW of intersection). In the ping threads you can goto post#1 and you'll find a link to the ping map that Georgia PI created for the pings-o-the-day. On the ping maps he marked the location of each of the pings (location of the tower Casey pinged off). FWIW, for this particular tower his marker is slightly south of the actualy tower location. This tower sits inside a fenced area.

If you really wanna get down to brass tacks we get the longitude & latitude of each tower Casey pinged off from the released cell logs. You can use Bing Maps (or others I'm sure) to precisely locate the exact lats & longs associated w/ each tower...and if interested...can use the sat image to locate the tower (or its shadow).

HTH and (nod to Muzikman) "Welcome to my nightmare" :)

Christee,

First - :clap: for putting in the effort to do this...I'll warn you now that it is the first symptom of being seduced by the sirens of the cell pings ;)

Second - there is a tower where you indicated, however, the tower that Casey pinged on is located on the west side of the highway (SW of intersection). In the ping threads you can goto post#1 and you'll find a link to the ping map that Georgia PI created for the pings-o-the-day. On the ping maps he marked the location of each of the pings (location of the tower Casey pinged off). FWIW, for this particular tower his marker is slightly south of the actualy tower location. This tower sits inside a fenced area.

If you really wanna get down to brass tacks we get the longitude & latitude of each tower Casey pinged off from the released cell logs. You can use Bing Maps (or others I'm sure) to precisely locate the exact lats & longs associated w/ each tower...and if interested...can use the sat image to locate the tower (or its shadow).

HTH and (nod to Muzikman) "Welcome to my nightmare" :)
Thx Mr Bond!:thumb:
Good grief, I don't think I can take on another addiction! (I still haven't fully scratched the itch caused by that pic of the A's side yard!).
I rember you and other WSers did a lot of work on KCs cell pings. I should go review it and the maps. But, seriously, longitude and latitude mapping? My brain's already hurting!
It's just easier for me to track KCs whereabouts when I have a pic or image of the places she went to, which is what prompted me to look for the tower itself.
Also, can't rember if we know what she was doing in this particular place?
Looks like I'm gonna hafta stick my toe in the water and take a quick dip in the Ping Pool!:bang:

snipped

Looks like I'm gonna hafta stick my toe in the water and take a quick dip in the Ping Pool!:bang:[/QUOTE]

OH DEAR GOD DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!! IT WILL EAT YOUR BRAIN!!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Sorry for the drive by post but THANK YOU EVERBODY for saving me the expense of checking into the funny farm - but mostly for nailing this this bit of info down. Back when time permits!

Also, can't rember if we know what she was doing in this particular place?
*snipped*

IMHO, looks like Casey left G&C's to meet up w/ Tony and his friends to tag along on the househunting trip that afternoon. IIRC, Tony rode w/ his friends first...then Casey tagged along and picked him up.

That's a very good possibility, AE. One I had not considered. That one goes in the list of things to consider. But we still have the issue of:

The laptop was not used prior to 2 pm or later on the 17th.
It began to be used (for whatever reason) extensively at that time and continuously from some where just past 2 pm up to 5 pm (George is now at work for 2 hours); it has a two hour break of no activity and then is used from 7 pm to 11 pm (and we have photobucket activity that ties KC to this activity).

So, while your thought is worthy of consideration, it doesn't answer everything!

Casey also created a Pandora Sevendust Radio Channel that June 17, 2008:

http://www.pandora.com/stations/21746b55f9d8cca9706ef6ca6f70f3d79d65bae90eaced8a#

This day, the 17th, is going to be a very important day to pin down the Pontiac's whereabouts. Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor and Talking Head, is making the rounds on TV saying that Casey did not have control of the car on the 17th, and that is one some one else planted the body in the trunk. And I think the Defense Team is going to go that way as well.

The confusion comes because of 2 main things. Apparently the neighbor sees the car backed into the A's garage that afternoon, BUT DOES NOT SEE WHO IS DRIVING.

AND, when she visits her friend Chris that evening, she is driving Tony's Jeep, and she tells him her car is broken at the time.

Yet we also have reports of her picking up Tony from his house hunting trip in the pontiac. That does not make sense given the Chris visit.

And since it was Tony's day off from school, WHY would she have his jeep ?

I remember hearing that she was once turned away from a house hunting adventure with Tony and friends cuz she had no ID on her. Could she have left in Tony's car then and gone to visit Chris using the Jeep? Then picked him up when he called?

IIRC The only time she had Tone's jeep was when he was in NY...and I remember they made a big deal of her taking the jeep to the car wash on the way to pick him up from the airport. This is just going by memory. And also, he was quiet upset to learn she had been driving it while he was gone. Can't remember the dates he was in NY...I'll try to look up the dates after I make dinner.

T
The confusion comes because of 2 main things. Apparently the neighbor sees the car backed into the A's garage that afternoon, BUT DOES NOT SEE WHO IS DRIVING.

But it was KC that went to the neighbor's next door to borrow the shovel.

June 17 Neighbor BB sees Casey backing her white car into the Anthony's garage. Earliar in the day.
No phone activity until 10:52 am – at TonE apt.(I believe this is about the time that ICA checked on Caylee in the trunk of her car and found her dead.) 2:29 pm - Anthony home (or Lee's)-2:29 called Ricardo, 2:44 called TonE, 2:45 called Clint, 3:15pm- Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in". 3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop. 3:53PM-text to TonE. 4:04PM-call to TonE. 5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe? 5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee.
Casey's phone pinged near Blanchard park at 5:20. (I believe she was looking for a place to dump Caylee's body)
Then it went silent from 5:23 until 8:23pm.
8:23 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day. Texts: Amy to KC-What is your address? I'm going to the post office to do a change of address in a little bit. KC to Amy- 11:28 AM 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando FL 32829. Amy: Thanks! KC: 11:30 AM Anytime love!...
Casey just popped into Chris Stutz house to say hi for 2 hours—no Caylee. Casey has TonE jeep and said her car broke down. They talked about Casey parents pending divorce George having a gf; Casey and her mom where moving buying a house near the dump off of Curry Road. (I believe ICA considered dumping Caylee body at the dump but she's not smart enough to know that the dump is closed after business hours and locked.)
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf
No phone activity 5:23pm to 8:23pm -we can surmise Casey was with Chris on June 17.
Casey adds pic to her Photobucket account - pic of her and TonE, photo by Teddy Pieper, at Fusian. (The one with KC and TonE / Rosary pic.
KC on a computer somewhere. Casey wrote to Amy at 3:15pm cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in….
From Casey to Larry http://www.myspace.com/larrytat2
8:54 PM thanks hun! definitely a great picture!!
10:30 PM where is it downtown?? i miss ya! it's been too long.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...4,0.43396&z=11 cell phone map and pins

Bumping this excellent post and adding my take in Red. Remember this is the day after the DT says Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back