Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Georgia PI, was it 'heavy rain' all day? I would be interested if the weather was clear during the morning and/or evening lapses in her cell use. I can't see her trudging in the rain.

I'm not giving up on the 19th yet, but I am going to take a closer look at the 18th and 20th.

What a great job you have done . I have maps and paper all over my walls, floor etc.

Here are my recap of June 19th Thursday

1 Day after Full Moon - 7-8pm heavy rain

Starting 6/16 new contact text from Jenna @11:57am-

Silent Phone Time Detail known if any
2.5 hr - 8:32am-12:06 Pinged Around Area Tonys Apt till 2:30
1.25hr - 2:58-4:20 Sees Apt With Matt Crisp- Facebook 3:57-Back Tonys 4pm
4.0hr - 5 -9 pm 5:45 TextType 11- No response from casey-but pinged area near fusian, target movie etc-
(Need receipts if any Purse left in car at Amscot)
9:02 Incoming text either in route or at tonys area
9:13 Call to Home- imo-( casey mostly returned these calls)
9:19 ck voicemail
3.0 hr 9:30pm- 12:22am 9:35 call fr Mark H. 10:38 Inc Text - No response
11.0 hr 12:22-11:22am(20th) 12:22 am - Text to Tony Why? Arent they together?

The 19th may be the date Caylee was discarded by her mother.

After having just posted on the June 20th thread that I think Caylee may have been placed in the trunk on that date, I now think the 20th was a "vacuuming" day, meaning Casey did a quick clean up of the trunk. The 18th looks like a more likely date the body was placed in the trunk, and discarded in the Lake Underhill area.

Did the police seize a vacuum cleaner or shop vac from the Anthony's?

Casey may not have buried the body when she dumped it, because she returned the shovel before she left her parents. The shovel may have been only used to dig up the body from her parents home, if used at all.

So, on the 16th the baby dies and was in the trunk or is placed in the trunk. On the 17th Casey hides the body at her parents. On the 18th she puts the body back in the trunk and on the 19th drives her to the Lake Underhill area and discards her. On the 20th Casey returns to her parents to clean the trunk. However, enough of Caylee is left behind that a smell begins to form...

I agree with the post above. I believe Caylee was disposed on 6/19..... 4 hour gap is very telling.

The general weather for this date (records from Orlando Airport): Dry until 6:48 PM when thunderstorm rolls in. Thunderstorms end by 8:00 PM. Rain ends by 9:00 PM. Dry the rest of the evening.

June 19 Weather

Note that thunderstorms start in the area of the airport about 1 hour into the 3 hour and 15 minute silent period which begins at 5:45 PM. It rains for the remainder of this silent period. The cell tower that is pinged is about 20 minutes from the airport.

I have my doubts that Casey disposed of the body while it was raining. Tony never says anything about seeing her at night dripping wet and muddy.

So, hypothesize that if the body was disposed of on the 19th, it was probably done earlier in the day, and not near the airport.

I agree with you except we have a strange way of getting rain in our front yard and nothing in the back yard (so to speak).
It could be thunderstorming across the road and nothing where you are.
Unless it was a complete area coverage kind of rainy day it is possible that where KC was (on that day) it was dry.

See Chris **** interview w/ Melich, page 5, beginning line 12. Chris is not sure Casey came over specifically on the 17th, but he knows and his mother confirmed it was either the 17th, 18th, or 19th. She was there for one and a half to two hours, arriving some time soon after 5:00 PM, because Chris remembered getting off work around "5-ish". Casey showed up in Tony's Jeep, but Tony was not with her.

I think we can rule out the 18th, as the pings during the timeframe in question come from the area near Tony's.

I think we can rule out the 17th as well. Casey is seen with her white Sunfire by BB backed into her parent's garage in the early afternoon, and pings from 2:29 to 4:05 support this. It does not appear she drives back to Tony's, however, because the 4:36 ping is from a tower very close to JG's Arden Villas apartment. While it may be physically possible for her to drive to AL's, switch vehicles, and go to the Arden Villa region in the time available, I don't see any reasons to do that and it would be very tight.

The 19th seems most likely, as the 5:45 ping is from a tower about 3 miles from Chris's.

I have not seen a statement from AL indicating he loaned Casey his Jeep any afternoon from June 17 to 19, or why. Anyone have that hole plugged?

See Chris ***** interview w/ Melich, page 5, beginning line 12. Chris is not sure Casey came over specifically on the 17th, but he knows and his mother confirmed it was either the 17th, 18th, or 19th. She was there for one and a half to two hours, arriving some time soon after 5:00 PM, because Chris remembered getting off work around "5-ish". Casey showed up in Tony's Jeep, but Tony was not with her.

I think we can rule out the 18th, as the pings during the timeframe in question come from the area near Tony's.

I think we can rule out the 17th as well. Casey is seen with her white Sunfire by BB backed into her parent's garage in the early afternoon, and pings from 2:29 to 4:05 support this. It does not appear she drives back to Tony's, however, because the 4:36 ping is from a tower very close to JG's Arden Villas apartment. While it may be physically possible for her to drive to AL's, switch vehicles, and go to the Arden Villa region in the time available, I don't see any reasons to do that and it would be very tight.

The 19th seems most likely, as the 5:45 ping is from a tower about 3 miles from Chris's.

I have not seen a statement from AL indicating he loaned Casey his Jeep any afternoon from June 17 to 19, or why. Anyone have that hole plugged?

Interesting post JWG. Lots to think about and look at here but you've posted makes sense!

Nothing shows up in TL's LE interviews about lending the jeep on those dates...My hunch is that she was often "borrowing" his car without his knowledge...

What has happened to all of our other fellow PING followers??? (You and I seem to be the only ones here!) :confused:

I am thinking Tony let Casey use his Jeep - she just gave him some story as to why she could not or did not want to use her own car. She is an excellent liar. She wanted to use the Jeep in order to drive back through the area she dumped Caylee without risking having someone see her car a second time trolling through.

Note that June 19 is not really discussed in Tony's interview, neither is Casey's use of the Jeep during June prior to Tony leaving for New York. Tony's published interview is dated July 23, while Chris S. interview is July 30 (actually, it is shown as June 30, an obvious transcription error). Chris mentions Casey driving the Jeep to his house sometime around June 17 through 19.

What do you want to bet there is an unpublished follow-up interview with Tony to discuss that and other threads they have uncovered, assuming there had not already been a second interview where this information came to light? They obviously would need his help to connect the dots.

BTW, I do not believe Tony (or anyone else) was involved.

Here is a possible scenario based on cell pings and witness interviews.

0:00:00 14:45:00
At Tony's

• Text to Tony L
  • Text from Tony L
  • Text from Jenna - Fusion shot girl
  • Text to Tony L
  • Text to Jenna - Fusion shot girl
  • Text from Tony L
  • Text to Tony L
  • Call to Anthony Home
  • Call to Amy H
  • Text from Jenna - Fusion shot girl
  • Text to Amy H
  • Text from Amy H
  • Text from short number text?
  • Call to Amy H
  • Call to Amy H
  • Call to unknown / disconnected
  • Text to Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
  • Call from Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
  • Text from short number text?
14:45:00 15:00:00 Travel to Blanchard Park Area

• Text to Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
  • Call to Self
  • Text from ?
15:00:00 16:00:00 Dispose of body

• Text from Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
16:00:00 16:15:00 Travel to Tony's
16:15:00 17:00:00 At AL, showers, borrows AL Jeep

• Call to Winter Park Imports Inc - Lexus dealer
  • Call to Amy H
  • Text from Sean H (lives in area KC spent evening of June 30 / morning of July 1)
  • Text from Sean H
  • Text to Sean H
17:00:00 17:20:00 Travel to Chris S., possibly passing through area where body is dumped to make sure no police activity has occurred.
17:20:00 19:00:00 Hang out with Chris S.

• Text from ?
19:00:00 19:20:00 Travel back to Tony's, possibly pass through area where body is dumped to make sure no police activity has occurred.
19:20:00 0:00:00 At Tony's

• Text from ?
  • Call to Anthony Home
  • Call to Self
  • Text from ?
  • Text from ?
This does not eliminate the possibility that Casey drove down to Boggy Creek to dispose of the body instead of the Blanchard Park area. However, she would have less time to spend down there - perhaps 30 minutes instead of an hour. Also, the order in which towers are pinged in the Blanchard Park area does not support southward driving along the Central Florida Greenway.

I think she scouted out areas for possibilities that day.

Going back to the scene in TL's jeep makes sense by not wanting her car seen in the same area twice where she dumped the child.

Great job with the timeline!

I still believe the 19th is the day. When you look at the 20th pings and the famous Fusian photos, it's obvious to me that she was celebrating a new life for herself and that she had buried her past.

Blanchard Park is dead set between ping 12 and ping 13. I think this may have been the day Casey dumped Caylee at BP (if she did so).

T

http://www.local6.com/news/17979179/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news

According to Tony Pipitone's ping database, this is where the cell phone dead zones are.

On June 18, Anthony's phone went silent at 6:57 p.m. and did not ping another tower until 8:32 a.m. June 19. In both cases, her phone pinged a tower near her boyfriend's apartment. Her whereabouts during that time is not known.

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

Lake Underhill is jumping out at me not only from this article but also from KC's interview with Yuri. She said Caylee loved to try to run around Lake Underhill (KC laughing under her breath) as she said it. Do we know if Lake Underhill has been thoroughly searched?

Hey Baz ...

I know ... that Lake Underhill has been bugging me too.

I'm wondering if we should try and search that area again?

What do you think?

Hey Baz ...

I know ... that Lake Underhill has been bugging me too.

I'm wondering if we should try and search that area again?

What do you think?

Considering that KC and Kristina took the kids for a walk on the 13th, I believe. It's in Kristina's hand written statement to LE. They went around the lake and then considering the narrowed down gaps in time between the pings for that area in my previous post, I think it's worth a shot. There are a couple of extended docks around that lake also and some cubby parking spots. I don't remember going over there at all during our searches.

Considering that KC and Kristina took the kids for a walk on the 13th, I believe. It's in Kristina's hand written statement to LE. They went around the lake and then considering the narrowed down gaps in time between the pings for that area in my previous post, I think it's worth a shot. There are a couple of extended docks around that lake also and some cubby parking spots. I don't remember going over there at all during our searches.

Maybe we could get the core group together on this one?

I heard there's about a hundred of us ... plenty to get it done.

~

Is there a reason no one is pursuing this specific ping? It's remote with easy access and just to the west is a contained body of water...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back