Ping Map for June 29, 2008 - Discuss this day only.

Not from cell ping info, still, seems appropriate to post here. I'm carrying this over from the EPass thread:

George states he's working Sun-Thu schedule. He also states at the end of the month he's working some extra...going in early. He doesn't state the circumstances of his seeing Casey leaving the house (e.g. where he was at the time), but, it almost seems that he may be driving up to the house since he sees her leaving the house (like he wasn't there at the time) and decides to give chase.

EPass records for 6/29 8:48AM, 8:53AM & 9:09AM agree with the route he described taking in the "chase" scene, and IMHO, the brief time period between toll booths suggests he was moving at a decent rate of speed. Someone could calc the ave speed using google to locate the booths, get distance and diff. in timestamps if interested.

There are no cell records from Casey <10:25AM 6/29 until she texts Amy asking about her gas can (recall the Pontiac is @ Amscot allegedly out of gas).

Speculation: Casey attempted to use Tony's dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee to retrieve gas cans from the Anthony's home 6/29 <10:25AM and was surprised by George driving up. She spotted him driving up at a distance and pulled away in time for George not to get close enough to notice it was a Jeep GC vs. Cindy's Toyota 4Runner. IF George saw Casey he may not have payed close attention to the vehicle (your mind will convince you something is true if you believe it to be) and it would make sense to him she'd be in the 4Runner vs. another vehicle altogether.

This would explain:
(a) why Casey would be @ the house in something other than the Pontiac,
(b) why George thought she was in Cindy's 4Runner,
(c) why there are no EPass records for Cindy's 4Runner matching George's HHR
(d) why the first cell activity of the day is a Plan "B" to Amy about gas cans
(e) why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.
(f) why George's epass account establishes him traveling ~86mph between tolls

IMHO, we can, with high-confidence, conclude that the morning of 6/29, was, indeed, the morning of the "chase".
BJB - you never cease to amaze me - even when I stumble across your post months after you've written it!!!

BJB - you never cease to amaze me - even when I stumble across your post months after you've written it!!!

That's very kind of you, aafromaa. I hafta add though that almost nothing I post is 100% mine (e.g. the 86mph was something JWG ciphered and added to the stew). The smart arse remarks...those...those are purely me ;)...and the crime scene photo mirages :rolleyes:...me too :doh: )

I just happened to be the beneficiary of many kind WS's that have been willing to tolerate my blathering on...answering my ridicuous questions, sharing their billiant ideas that I try to summarize...combine w/ other things I've read, etc. etc.

I'm trying to read more & post less...give folks a chance to develop their work w/o sticking my nose in as much :bang:

BJB, I checked the route George described following when "chasing" Casey. He was extremely specific about the roads taken and exits passed. The 6/29 Epass route is in the exact opposite direction from the route he described. And no other date works at all, even making the assumption we've already made that George mistook Tony's SUV for Cindy's and superimposed the big panda sticker on the back of Cindy's window into his memory of Tony's vehicle.

I'm starting to think George's "absolutely positive" memories are pretty worthless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back