Pizza Thoughts

I have left pizza out and it just dries up.... like cardboard as someone else said. The worst smells ever are raw chicken I forgot in the trunk and rotting potatos. I don't believe the smell came from pizza. Who carries a bag of garbage around in their trunk anyway?

I have left pizza out and it just dries up.... like cardboard as someone else said. The worst smells ever are raw chicken I forgot in the trunk and rotting potatos. I don't believe the smell came from pizza. Who carries a bag of garbage around in their trunk anyway?

I have -- since the dumpster is down a hill and about 1/8 mile from my home. But I agree, pizza left out for 1/2 month is dried up, not maggot-y.

I experienced the smell of a trash can without a lid. Flies had got to it, and there were maggots. It smelled bad...similar to a dead animal. Which makes sense, because cadaverine and putrescine happen with garbage decomposition too.

That said, I believe the worst...considering the dogs hit on the trunk and spots in the yard. I might believe a mistake was made by a single dog and his/her handler...but two different teams? Add that in with all the other information (& lack thereof...Casey) and it doesn't look good at all.

If anything, maybe the trash was put there to cover and explain the odor...?

I'd also like to know why a fly would be hanging around in a hot trunk laying eggs on some food that would dry out or just mold inside a plastic bag. I finally saw that George said the pizza was in a box that was inside a trash bag in a closed trunk for FIFTEEN days. So, according to him, that pizza was stinking and rotting with maggots all that time. The car supposedly was abandoned only a few days before the Anthony's picked it up. He's practically telling the world that Casey was not driving that car all that time.

More like 15 days . . . it has been documented

The pizza box found in the trunk. Who made it and was it delivered and on what date?

I'm thinking if they could track down when the pizza was bought, then we've got a tighter time line.

Most Large Chains like Dominoes, Pizza Hut, etc use software to track their pizzas.

And for the pizza to have maggots on it means it was probably disposed of at the same time that Caylee was. :(

And for the pizza to have maggots on it means it was probably disposed of at the same time that Caylee was. :(

I still am not buying the pizza/maggots thing ... it would dry out not get mushy ... it's just not sitting with me ...

My son's ex-gf is notorious for leaving pizza out in his room - not refrigerating it at all - granted it's cheese pizza - but I've SEEN her eat it after maybe one or two weeks and not get sick. I'm really glad she's his EX - now that I think about it.... :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back