PLACE YOUR BETS FOR SPOTA SENTENCING

hawkshaw

Reaction score
Vegas has posted an early Morning Line for what will happen at the June 30th Spota sentencing. These are some of the bets one can make:

1. Will he even show up for sentencing or will he receive another adjournment. Odds: 6:5 Pick Em.
2.Over/Under 4 years - Over: 5:1 Under: 1:5

Note* more proposition bets to follow. Suggestions for betting props welcomed.

Vegas has posted an early Morning Line for what will happen at the June 30th Spota sentencing. These are some of the bets one can make:

1. Will he even show up for sentencing or will he receive another adjournment. Odds: 6:5 Pick Em.
2.Over/Under 4 years - Over: 5:1 Under: 1:5

Note* more proposition bets to follow. Suggestions for betting props welcomed.

Sentencing August 10.
You knew. You knew. You knew.

un FREEKING believable.

When my former son in law was denied to appeal to the Court of Appeals They called him that very same day and told him to report ASAP. Their own ADA called our lawyer and told them if I went to court when he turned himself in they had a special 'surprise' for me, and I shouldn't come. I wasn't going but when I got the call I wanted to go.

After the SIL was convicted Jim Hudson set $250k-500K BAIL ON HIM PENDING APPEAL. OUR LAWYER went to Supreme Court to allow him the chance to post the bail. The DA appeals lawyer told our lawyer he wasn't going to make a strong effort - wink wink. The ADA, Peter Timmons, hr tried the case came to court trying to get the judge to remand him to jail. The appeals lawyer no longer works for the DA and so I can write this story. A real decent human being who I will never forget his kindness.

Timmmons had a wife named Denise Merrifield and I am told her daughter work for the DA. Both were let go by the new DA, and I suspect Timmons got the message and left the DA office after serving 25years.

Tom Spota, I wish you no bad luck, just not good luck. Truth is I wish you live for another 100 years spending that $17 MILLION $ YOU have on lawyers before you drop dead.

OTHER PROPOSITION BETS:
IF HE ever goes to jail, and that is a BIG IF will he soon be sent to a hospital facility ?
Will that be a prelude to a compassionate release?

Who will finally go to jail first. Spota or Mangano.

Will either of them make it to the Big House

Tommy, remember who did this to you. Consider yourself lucky that you weren't prosecuted for all that you did because you Should have gotten a 100 years or more

Tommy, remember who did this to you. Consider yourself lucky that you weren't prosecuted for all that you did because you Should have gotten a 100 years or more

Spota had this coming for 40 years. HE did this to himself, and the feds jumped on the chance to
seal the execution deal. I wonder if any of the victims of the Pius case will read an impact statement,
what do u think?

Spota had this coming for 40 years. HE did this to himself, and the feds jumped on the chance to
seal the execution deal. I wonder if any of the victims of the Pius case will read an impact statement,
what do u think?
Spota didn’t prosecute that case and so I don’t think they have cause to do so

Spota didn’t prosecute that case and so I don’t think they have cause to do so

WRONG
In the sentencing memorandum on behalf of Thomas Spota

p. 36
II The Offense Conduct
In this life well-lived, there wasa blind spot. Tom first met James Burke when Burke was a teenager and witness to the murder of 13-year-old John Pius. Tom was the prosecutor on the case.

Attachments

• tsros 3.png
    tsros 3.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ts pros.png
    ts pros.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ts pros 2.png
    ts pros 2.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ts bu.png
    ts bu.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 2
Of course you are right about SPOTA doing the Pius case, BUT was he THEE PROSECUTOR, i.e. the DA.

The 4 most affected people in that case have NEVER been exonerated for that murder. One even plead guilty after his conviction was reversed and then offered a lesser crime for a jail ending sentence. I don't see any Impact statement relevant to this case.

To the poster that said the Burke car theft was an excuse to prosecute all of them is 1000% CORRECT.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back