Players Myspace & FB discussion

Help me Kim. I'm slow on the uptake. If someone shows their mood, as "happy" or "sad" does that mean we can't say that? Or, are you saying we can't quote comments they make to other people? I'm trying to stay off that "planet" you put offenders on!

You can say that they have a certain mood on there. Just say their mood is "happy" or whatever. Just don't quote comments. :)

It might not be so easy for Lindsey to get a job in another state. Nurses' licenses are issued for the state they took their training in. She would have to apply for a license in another state to be able to work there. Each state has different criteria to meet as well. Some states just charge a fee, others require further training or taking another test. So I really doubt that she would be moving out of Florida, since she is the sole support of her kids right now. JMO.

It might not be so easy for Lindsey to get a job in another state. Nurses' licenses are issued for the state they took their training in. She would have to apply for a license in another state to be able to work there. Each state has different criteria to meet as well. Some states just charge a fee, others require further training or taking another test. So I really doubt that she would be moving out of Florida, since she is the sole support of her kids right now. JMO.

The only states that are different as far as transferring (or vouching) is Texas and California because they score their state testing differently. It can take up to six weeks to vouch a license over to a different state to be able to work somewhere other than the original state that the license was issued in.

Newer, more active myspace for J.O.

http://www.myspace.com/380818970

Siggy line: "If you don't remember it, it don't count" !!

In light of recent events, .....I can't help it.....that comment disgusts me. Maybe someone made sure Misty wouldn't remember anything. Just a thought, I don't know but in my opinion it isn't a coincidence. JMO

Looks like Lyndsy is missing her husband today, her location is Somewhere new, Florida. Nothing like keeping them guessing.

I want more words! How about something like, "April 6th looking good", or "the bond Nazi says, no bond for you."
I think her sad mood has to do with the fact that it's Easter and she has no hubby to help her dye, or hide eggs for the kids. Easter signifies rebirth, and the earth refreshing it's self. This is my favorite time of year. I love the way the flowers and the trees come to life. It makes my heart feel happy. I wish some of this spirit would come into Misty's heart and she would do the right thing. I can't imagine what it would be like, not knowing what happened to one of your children. Regardless of the outcome, CS needs to know what happened. I pray for all the parents of missing children to have some form of closure!

Does it strike anyone else as odd that these people use myspace instead of facebook? Most people quit myspace when facebook became popular.

I think this shows what a disconnect from reality and what an isolated life they all live.

Just a little thought. LOL

Newer, more active myspace for J.O.

http://www.myspace.com/380818970

Siggy line: "If you don't remember it, it don't count" !!

In light of recent events, .....I can't help it.....that comment disgusts me. Maybe someone made sure Misty wouldn't remember anything. Just a thought, I don't know but in my opinion it isn't a coincidence. JMO

That had occurred to me too, that Misty was there, but "not there" due to drug incapacity, but ... then she would have had to have somehow recovered by 3:00.
Unless of course, whatever happened, did not happen on the date/time they say it did.

I wonder what Chelsea and Lindsy are "HEARTBROKEN" AND "UNHAPPY" about?? Those are their current myspace moods.
My curiousity wants to know!! It could refer to Haleigh, it could be nothing, I don't like mysteries!!

Twall Lindsy was in MA visiting with Timmy and Chelsea. Could be she flew home in the last day or so. I think she said she had to come back this weekend.

Where is Amber and Nay? Amber just had her twenty first birthday this week...

These two have been completely off the radar. What's up with that? MySpace pages, do they have them?

I want more words! How about something like, "April 6th looking good", or "the bond Nazi says, no bond for you."
I think her sad mood has to do with the fact that it's Easter and she has no hubby to help her dye, or hide eggs for the kids. Easter signifies rebirth, and the earth refreshing it's self. This is my favorite time of year. I love the way the flowers and the trees come to life. It makes my heart feel happy. I wish some of this spirit would come into Misty's heart and she would do the right thing. I can't imagine what it would be like, not knowing what happened to one of your children. Regardless of the outcome, CS needs to know what happened. I pray for all the parents of missing children to have some form of closure!

Such beautiful thoughts...what a sweet person you are.

On this Easter Sunday, Lindsy is praying, (my space) and so am I! To use HC's words, "this has got to end!"

Lindsy is "Burning Hot" and I don't think it's the weather! Wonder what's going on? She always seems to be the one in total control. I'm thinking something bad is happening!

She could have a fever. Spring cold and all that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back