Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandpa
~snip~
"Sheriff Thomas Altiere remembers George Anthony as a good officer.
"GEORGE AND I WERE PARTNERS IN THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. WE WORKED TOGETHER WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT'S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE."--Sheriff Thomas Altiere "
http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/25944914.html

Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

Any way of proving they went to school together? Casey is just a few years out of high school and can't remember this guy? If they weren't close enough for her to remember him, why was he visiting her in jail?:waitasec:

For the record, Cindy is a nickname...full first name Cynthia, unless she uses an alias.

Caylee Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Cindy Anthony
George Anthony
Lee Anthony

Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]
Amy H
Carlos P
Kristina
Ricardo M
Mallory
Jessie G
Troy
Fuzzy Red Balloons
Fusion Ultra Lounge
Jeff H
Tony L
Patrick B
Frank B
Mike W
Nancy Grace
Geraldo
Amscot lot
Zenaida G/SIZE]
Zenaida O [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. M [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

Chris S
Christine C

if anybody finda any more please add to this list.
this is to join some people and places in a generic fashion.just things that we have learned so far.

Jose Baez - Casey's attorney also Cindy's attorney admitted on video under "gas cans" thread
Carlos Padilla - Deputy Sheriff
Judge Stan Strickland
Universal
J Blanchard Park
Bella Vida Tattoo
CSI
DJ
Orlando Airport
Jacksonville

THe address in the affidavit that Casey took them to off of Conway Road belongs to Society Entertainment Derrick "Casanova" Williams... his couin is Korrie Williams who according the the Orange County Clerk of Courts was arrested June 30, 2008 for a felony arrest.

Korrie Williams

Meet KORE
Raised in the south Bronx Kore came up in an environment that was survive or die. It was really that serious, raised in one of the roughest project in the Bronx ny (Edenwald projects) KORE had to fight to survive. Just going to the store was an ordeal. Almost everyday KORE saw some sort of violence. He got involved in the streets and did thing that he isnt proud of but he needed to survive.

But that type of life soon caught up to him and he was robbed and stabbed 10 time. Both of his lung clasped and the doctors did not believe he would make it. But a miracle happened. Both of his lung inflated and he survive and made a full recovery. KORE believed that the lord gave him a second chance so he called his cousin who was doing it big in Orlando, fl and wanted to pursue his music career. He could alway sing and when he was younger attended the school of the performing arts but dropped out.

Now with his new deal with Society Music Group with the direction of is Cousin, Casanova Williams and Dr. Watkins (t-boz father) he is working on his solo project called "Born Again". Watch out for this guy. He is the perfect mix of soulful voice with energetic dance moves. The world isnt ready .

THe address in the affidavit that Casey took them to off of Conway Road belongs to Society Entertainment Derrick "Casanova" Williams... his couin is Korrie Williams who according the the Orange County Clerk of Courts was arrested June 30, 2008 for a felony arrest.

Korrie Williams

Meet KORE
Raised in the south Bronx Kore came up in an environment that was survive or die. It was really that serious, raised in one of the roughest project in the Bronx ny (Edenwald projects) KORE had to fight to survive. Just going to the store was an ordeal. Almost everyday KORE saw some sort of violence. He got involved in the streets and did thing that he isnt proud of but he needed to survive.

But that type of life soon caught up to him and he was robbed and stabbed 10 time. Both of his lung clasped and the doctors did not believe he would make it. But a miracle happened. Both of his lung inflated and he survive and made a full recovery. KORE believed that the lord gave him a second chance so he called his cousin who was doing it big in Orlando, fl and wanted to pursue his music career. He could alway sing and when he was younger attended the school of the performing arts but dropped out.

Now with his new deal with Society Music Group with the direction of is Cousin, Casanova Williams and Dr. Watkins (t-boz father) he is working on his solo project called "Born Again". Watch out for this guy. He is the perfect mix of soulful voice with energetic dance moves. The world isnt ready .

She actually took them to #212, Williams is listed to #210. He also moved 7/07 to a condo down the street on S. Conway. That was rehashed over on one of the general discussions. Now, who is this Kore guy? What link did you get this from? The Society Entertainment page?

One a side note--maybe you guys have talked about this...but I thought it may be a link to why Baez was retained as Casey's attorney.

If you go to her facebook page and look at her friends, you can click on R. Morales and see his friends. There are 3 Baez kids listed there. I do not know if Baez is a common last name down there, but I found it interesting.

I couldn't get in her page but did check out her friends , kinda funny how several of the friends last names pop up all over this case .

Baez
Fernandez
Morales
Gonzalez
I checked out her friends list and no one related to this case there

Zenaida Gonzalez: Alleged babysitter
Amy Huizenga: person who told Cindy where Casey could be found on the evening of the 15th. Claims that Casey picked her up at the airport around 1430 hrs on July 15th in her (Amy's) car. Amy had loaned the defendant her car for the week she was gone. Amy claims the defendant stole some checks and approximately $700.
Ricardo Morales: Amy lives with Ricardo Morales at 232 Glenwood Drive.

I'm curious to know more about Amy. She was very close to Casey and busted her to Cindy- could that have been guilt motivated and not just mad about stolen money?

:detective:

Are you sure she isn't actually speaking of someone who's office she may have robbed/burglarized on the same day thereabouts as the day her daughter went missing? Instead of a "babysitter" she dropped her child off to...Could she, "Caylee" have been possibly hurt while mom may have been committing another crime. Could you have been a victim of that crime...the robbery of Zenaida Gonzalez's office back in June? You wouldn't have to know her, but she would sure know your name.

Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further

(http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12

on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/C...-Arrest-Report),

have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As a Private Investigator myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.

Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.
To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
__________________________________________________ _______
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=28....rlando, FL
__________________________________________________ ________

One a side note--maybe you guys have talked about this...but I thought it may be a link to why Baez was retained as Casey's attorney.

If you go to her facebook page and look at her friends, you can click on R. Morales and see his friends. There are 3 Baez kids listed there. I do not know if Baez is a common last name down there, but I found it interesting.
Yes, that is very interesting! Good find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500