Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is interesting that so many people know Casey personally to know that she is such a pathological liar and a bad person. Our job is not to try and convict Casey but to do whatever we can to get Caylee back home. If Casey can shed light on this good or bad why not exhaust any effort whatsoever no matter what. Let's use our brains instead of our emotions here!!

I think it is interesting that so many people know Casey personally to know that she is such a pathological liar and a bad person. Our job is not to try and convict Casey but to do whatever we can to get Caylee back home. If Casey can shed light on this good or bad why not exhaust any effort whatsoever no matter what. Let's use our brains instead of our emotions here!!
I agree. What is happening right now? are things shelved for today?

I was jsut listening to the Shepherd Smith interview with Rob. The media has already decided that Casey killed her kid and now it is just a matter of finding the body. That is not news reporting that is a vindication. I feel sorry for those media types. They are strictly hoping for this poor girl to end up dead and say see I told you so.

We truly believe that Casey holds the key to the location of Caylee or we would not be doing any of this.

Mr. Padilla, do you think it's possible that Casey doesn't even know what happend to Caylee?

Our members have gotten their info from LE Tony that has been report..

please take the discussion to Tony's welcome thread please.

The one condition that we are awaiting could take 5 minutes or a couple of days. Things are different here than in California and we were enlightened by that with the help of the attorney. We have to be patient here. Remember something here everybody has a constitutional right to bail. It is every american's right to bail and have an opportunity to prove their innocence not in the public or by these media freaks but by a jury of their peers.

The one condition that we are awaiting could take 5 minutes or a couple of days. Things are different here than in California and we were enlightened by that with the help of the attorney. We have to be patient here. Remember something here everybody has a constitutional right to bail. It is every american's right to bail and have an opportunity to prove their innocence not in the public or by these media freaks but by a jury of their peers.
I agree that bail should be available. What condition is holding you up?

If the media is so against us being down here then why are they calling us every 5 minutes for interviews. I have turned down at least 40 intervies since being here. If they think we are idiots then turn the cameras off and don't speak to us. We are fine with that! We are not here for any other reason but to try as hard as we can to help this family find their granddaughter, niece, and daughter.

Tell me what lies are apparent and wheree you got your inforamtion.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Here is everything from the get go. Friends names and their statements etc...

Lie--claimed to work at Universal Studios as an event planner. Drove there with LE and proved to never have worked there.

Lie-Claims to have left Caylee at an apartment on S. Conway Rd. Proved to be empty since FEB. 29th.

Lie-CLaims Zenaida was a family friend for four years and babysat Caylee for 18 months. Proven that no one ever laid eyes on her or spoke to her.

Lie-Casey says she has been investigating Caylee's disappearance for 31 days. Proven to be out clubbing, dancing and never saying word one to her friends and acting perfectly fine.

Lie--claims to have received a phone call from Caylee at noon on july 15th. Phone records show 2 calls 12:13 AM and 3:35pm

I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the point.

As far as the legal things go we are staying away from crossing the lines as far as ethics go for the defense attorney. Even though finding Caylee is so important we cannot step on the throat of the attorney involved. He is a very good and fair person and he has welcomed our efforts ande there is no reason for us to jeopardize our relationship.

Dear Mr. Padilla,

Regarding your quote above regarding crossing ethical boundaries and your relationship with Mr. Baez, I respectfully ask that if during the course of your group's work with Casey Anthony you discover she either accidentally or purposely caused the death of little Caylee, would you provide that information to LE? I sincerely hope your team is able to find little Caylee alive and bring her home safely. I must be honest and say at this point I sadly don't think that is possible, but applaud your efforts and sincerely hope you prove me wrong. Thank you for taking our questions.

If the media is so against us being down here then why are they calling us every 5 minutes for interviews. I have turned down at least 40 intervies since being here. If they think we are idiots then turn the cameras off and don't speak to us. We are fine with that! We are not here for any other reason but to try as hard as we can to help this family find their granddaughter, niece, and daughter.

It is the biggest missing persons case since Natalie Holloway and maybe ever. 10's of millions of people know Caylee's name, of course the news people are calling every 5 minutes. Now the question becomes how does your involvement move this forward and not be part of the circus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member