Please Offer Words of Support to Victims of Abuse at the Hands of Sandusky

I am so sorry that you were a victim to such a horrible breach of trust. We are with you in spirit during what must be an incredibly difficult time of emotional and spiritual healing. Thank you for your courage in coming forward and speaking out about the crimes committed against you. It is your willingness to bear witness to what this man did to you that will give strength to others to help put an end to their suffering, too. Thank you.

All of you were very brave and courageous to tell your story. You did not deserve what happened to you and those that took your innocence were evil and they will be dealt with accordingly in this life and the next. Thank you for coming forward, it gives strength to others experiencing these crimes that it is wrong and they can do something about it. We are with you in your battle against this.

To all of those who have survived abuse at the hands of those in a position of trust, I can only say I admire you for your courage and willingness to ensure they do not have the opportunity to harm others. You were not responsible for what happened; the blame rests solely and squarely on the shoulders of those who abused you and their position, bringing detriment and distrust on others in those fields. Rest assured, there will be justice for these individuals and others of their kind, if not in this world, then in the hereafter. Thank you for outing these monsters, and giving strength to others who are suffering, that they may have the courage to also take a stand and put another monster out in the open for all to see. My family and I stand by you in this never-ending battle to bring these monsters to justice and save others from potential abuse. There is no shame to be borne by you, it is only for those who did this to you. We cannot know your feelings, but share your determination and admire your perseverance in prosecuting these sick individuals. May you find peace and satisfaction in knowing you have done the right thing, and in knowing your actions have saved others your pain.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go forward one day at a time. May you receive blessings of serenity, strength and courage to face each day, not only for your own travails, but for other survivors to know that they no longer have to suffer in silence or feel shame. Love and Light to you All.

To be angry is to be a victim. Move on. That is the only real victory. You are all heroes for surviving. Let something positive come from the negative.

I thank you for your courageous acts! What a monster you defeated! and saved many other innocent souls from! Thank you for coming forward and saving others! I pray for you everyday! Stay strong and know we are here if you need a hand up!

Each and every one of you is a hero. You are the hero of your lives and we are so proud of you. You make us all proud!! Stand tall as we all stand together with you. Be well!! Sending positive thoughts and blessings to you all!!

I have always supported you. I think I said so on another thread. It takes alot of courage to come forward, especially at the risk of not being believed and being re-victimized. I too am a victim of sexual abuse, but I didn't get justice. Be glad for that, and know that you did nothing wrong by innocently falling prey to this sick predator. You'll move on from your anger when you are ready-in your own time. Don't be pressured, anger is part of the healing process and some things are unforgivable, it's not necessary to forgive to move on...You are all heros for coming forward and exposing this cockroach to the light.:clap::clap::clap:

Dear Survivors,

Our prayers and well-wishes are with you. I hope you are able to let go of the shame and realize that what was done to you, does not define you.

Let me thank you so much for stopping this man from harming other children. You have done this world a great justice. These people have such control over those they are harming, and I'm mostly talking of mental control. You are brave, you took that control away from him. You saved so many others from suffering at their hands.

For those that have not come forward publicly, do what is right for you, what you are comfortable with. Find someone to talk to privately, get support.

And all of you know, that so many of us care. We support you and will be here in thought.

Thank you.

To the Survivors,

I pray that you are all in recovery God's way. God Bless you all

Dear Survivors,
The strength you have shown by coming forward is a beacon to others that face similar situations. Though the path may be dark at times I have confidence in you all. I wish for you all to enjoy happy and prosperous lives with family and good friends to share it with. Remember you are strong! Sincerely, C.R.

For those who have suffered...You are precious and amazing. Your courage humbles me, and your will to go on inspire me. May you continue to walk in light and hope, and I will continue to send you love and prayers. You are beautiful warriors, don't ever forget that.

For those who have suffered...You are precious and amazing. Your courage humbles me, and your will to go on inspire me. May you continue to walk in light and hope, and I will continue to send you love and prayers. You are beautiful warriors, don't ever forget that.

:welcome6:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back