Please post all MySpace, email and other web links here

It looks like AR has a new myspace and to be honest, it seems like despite Brooke's murder, AR is just moving along nicely with her life. Also the "corey" mentioned in the other thread also has a myspace page. It's set to private but I've noticed the profile on other pages in the same group of friends.

It looks like AR has a new myspace and to be honest, it seems like despite Brooke's murder, AR is just moving along nicely with her life. Also the "corey" mentioned in the other thread also has a myspace page. It's set to private but I've noticed the profile on other pages in the same group of friends.

Do you have a link?

How can you tell this is really her page and not some hoaxer?

I can't tell but thinking about her reliance on previous my space pages, I'm thinking it is her. Plus the pic is definately her. I'm double checking myself to see if anyone else has her listed on their myspace to see if it's real. But I did a corey and I did see a cj. Cj was the one that was listed on Brooke's my space page.

I can't tell but thinking about her reliance on previous my space pages, I'm thinking it is her. Plus the pic is definately her. I'm double checking myself to see if anyone else has her listed on their myspace to see if it's real. But I did a corey and I did see a cj. Cj was the one that was listed on Brooke's my space page.

It's also possible someone could have downloaded that pic from some other MySpace page & used it to create a fake account.

IF it's really her account.... I think I'm going to be sick.

It's also possible someone could have downloaded that pic from some other MySpace page & used it to create a fake account.

IF it's really her account.... I think I'm going to be sick.

IMO, that is not AR's photo. Her page was last logged in 7-30-08 and still lists her age at 15.

This other page for someone with the same name that was assessed on 7-25-08 lists her age at 16. Her photo does look similar to the girl with AR on AR's page due to the hair color, but that applies to many young girls.

IMO, that is not AR's photo. Her page was last logged in 7-30-08 and still lists her age at 15.

This other page for someone with the same name that was assessed on 7-25-08 lists her age at 16. Her photo does look similar to the girl with AR on AR's page due to the hair color, but that applies to many young girls.

Thanks, Tom'sGirl.

We don't know if LE is logging in to these accounts or the actual users or hackers... the ages & other info on MySpace are almost always inaccurate to begin with so that's never really helpful either.

Could it get anymore confusing? lol

Thanks, Tom'sGirl.

We don't know if LE is logging in to these accounts or the actual users or hackers... the ages & other info on MySpace are almost always inaccurate to begin with so that's never really helpful either.

Could it get anymore confusing? lol
I agree, I put all the wrong info. on mine :crazy:

I just stopped in to see how this case is going. I noticed that AR changed her pic in her myspace account to the pic with her Savanna.
Also, I noticed that Savanna DELETED every comment Brooke made on her pictures! ?????? I don't know why she would do that, unless it was too painful for her to keep them on there. But IMO I would have left them because it was what her sister left her. I don't know. Anyone else think this is kinda weird?

I just stopped in to see how this case is going. I noticed that AR changed her pic in her myspace account to the pic with her Savanna.
Also, I noticed that Savanna DELETED every comment Brooke made on her pictures! ?????? I don't know why she would do that, unless it was too painful for her to keep them on there. But IMO I would have left them because it was what her sister left her. I don't know. Anyone else think this is kinda weird?
How were you able to view the Photo comments?

It's very possible she copied & saved all Brooke's messages but prefers to have them out of the public eye for some reason..... Maybe she doesn't want to share these memories with the world?

Frankly, I don't know how anybody personally connected to this horrific case can even still enjoy using MySpace considering the way it was used by MJ to manipulate the facts surrounding Brooke's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back